Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't trust hotornot to rate your pic

ThinWhiteDuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the hotornot rating system unreliable. I threw a crappy pic of myself on there in which you can't even see my face and it's pulling an 8.something. I also went thru the chick pics and girls I rated say, 6 for example, were pulling 9's. This tells me most of the people rating these pics are desperate computer geeks and fat or old types.

Last edited:

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude...maybe u are a 8.. but u dont think so. yeh maybe all the fat girls is digging your pic.j/k

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure if I dressed well and etc, had a different haircut, and posed next to a car that girls recognised was impressive (like a souped up honda), I'd get a high ranking too.

-_-

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeeGee
a car that girls recognised was impressive (like a souped up honda)
Yes, chicks dig ricers.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesn't matter to me how the rating scale is. everyone knows that rating scale thing varies depending on the person.

i like to hear how people rate someone else.

say a friend of mine tells me there is a girl that i think is a 7, and he thinks is a 9.

u know what that tells me? its tells me my friends attraction level to the person is higher then mine.

when u are told a rating from someone, don't take as actualy qauntifiable value, but as a Actual level of attraction that person has for the person he/she rated.

when some tells me "man she is a 10", it tells me his in love.
"mans she is 7" = he wants to **** her.
etc

when people put there faces on a website and asks to be rated.
that to me is the saddest thing, its insecurity at the highest level.