Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont think i can be friends with anyone outside of this forum

logicallefty

Reaction score
It’s very tough to find people in real life who think along the lines of red pill. Especially married friends. The wives of almost all of my married friends don’t like me much.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wives of almost all of my married friends don’t like me much.
Why is that? Do you tell their husbands they need to get their ho on a leash? Or do they simply see you as a bad influence? Do they think you'll lead their husbands astray into loose sex and nightlife?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Why is that? Do you tell their husbands they need to get their ho on a leash? Or do they simply see you as a bad influence? Do they think you'll lead their husbands astray into loose sex and nightlife?
Because I tell them they need to quit letting the wife be so bossy towards them and remind them that they are independent men who don't need permission from the wife to take a pizz and which side of the toilet to aim it. The wives know that I am onto womens' BS in general and they don't want me around their husbands to potentially expose them and ruin their facade.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm friends with just about everyone to a degree. I don't need others to validate my worldview in an echo chamber.

With that being said, I prefer to associate with people with a similar mindset as mine.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. If you had to take a wild estimate, what is % of red pill vs blue pill men?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm friends with just about everyone to a degree. I don't need others to validate my worldview in an echo chamber.

With that being said, I prefer to associate with people with a similar mindset as mine.
Same here. If they are of a different "pill," I don't bother trying to change their mind or arguing. I'll state my opinion or help if asked. Otherwise I keep to myself...besides, not every conversation should be me trying to convince someone of something. It's often better to listen, and I mean really listen. Repose.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have friends whose GFs can tell I'm not like their man, that I don't put up with bad behavior, so I do my best to hang out with them without her around.

While masculinity is important, there are blue pill men that are better at certain things than myself. I may disagree with their cuck mentality towards women but I choose to focus our interactions on their qualities of strength. When I do this I develop a richer view of them, and as a result our interactions deepen and become enriched themselves.

The red/blue dynamic is one dimension of a person's characteristics among hundreds if not thousands, and in the arena where they are masters they're dominant, which is a red trait. I find and feed that dominance because I relate to it and because I enjoy seeing a man come into his own.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The rabbit hole is a lonely place.

But, it has it's advantages.

Last edited: