Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't see Williams sisters sex appeal

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prophett
the hilton sisters, sharapova, and the wiliams sisters are all ugly. case closed!
Nikki Hilton's pretty hot though.

Nivek

Don Juan
Reaction score
so in conclusion.

makeup can make any girl at least +1 on the 10 scale.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find hardly any celebrities attractive, to be honest. I prefer real women, who I meet in real life.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
no theres nothing sexy with *****es in tennis grunting or playing. Youre missing the point, were just discussing which one of these players is hot or not.
Nah, he's not the one that missed the point.

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree with aftershock most of these celebrity hoes look good because the are afforded every luxury to do so. I much prefer a real women to a coked up trustfund brat and an overrated testes-tucked tranny.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I dunno...something scary about girls that can hit balls that hard and that fast. :p (goes for any female tennis player)

However, one thing is for sure Maria plays good tennis. (of course Venus beat her yesterday/today haha) I cannot remember a time Anna Kournikova won a match.

As far as Venus and Serena Williams goes (I like Venus shes a good tennis player however I don't find her attractive.

I would MUCH rather see Thandie Newton or Marisha Thompson (I think thats her name) play :D

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, i've got to chime in on this one. yes, the Williams sisters are ugly, but there are lot's of other white actresses who look like men, Jennifer Garner for example, and are also seen as hot. Most of the actresses out there have no curves, muscles or otherwise, so they're all lacking to some degree.

And Thandie Newton is bi-racial. There are plenty of other gorgeous black actresses out there who are not-biracial.

Now, I'm considered curvy (size 6, 36-25-37), and I'm not muscular and probably not toned enough for most of your taste. Which would you prefer, my body type or the Williams sisters? My guess is the Williams sisters.
SB ;)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SB, you need to go and watch Daredevil. Damn. Jennifer Garner is as hot as they come.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Okay, i've got to chime in on this one. yes, the Williams sisters are ugly, but there are lot's of other white actresses who look like men, Jennifer Garner for example, and are also seen as hot. Most of the actresses out there have no curves, muscles or otherwise, so they're all lacking to some degree.

And Thandie Newton is bi-racial. There are plenty of other gorgeous black actresses out there who are not-biracial.

Now, I'm considered curvy (size 6, 36-25-37), and I'm not muscular and probably not toned enough for most of your taste. Which would you prefer, my body type or the Williams sisters? My guess is the Williams sisters.
SB ;)

L, I know there's something about Jennifer Garner. She has a manly features. My date the other day said that she worries about me not finding Angelina Jolie attractive, that's okay I already proved to her that I'm not gay anyway :D

Banks sisters from Fresh Prince are really cute. Thandie Newton looked hot in MI:2. Big booiiiinnng!

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion,

I know I've seen Jennifer's movies and I really like her as an actress, but she looks like a man or definitely as manly as the Williams sisters, to me. But, admittedly, Jennifer looks like a much prettier man.

Azzy, Thandie did look gorgeous in MI2! She's very beautiful, but she looks bi-racial. There are other actresses like Vivica Fox, Garcelle Beauv???, and singers like Beyonce who look full black and are equally as hot. And look at Naomi Campbell! Wow!

Angelina has great sex appeal, and I've seen certain pictures of her where she looked very beautiful, but she does have a manly quality about her too.
SB;)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This entire thread is based on complete BS.

Ive never heard ONE person say how the williams twins are hot. NOT ONE. So screw this thread im out.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are other actresses like Vivica Fox
Yeah...but that was until 50 s*crewed her....now shes lost value.:D

I dont know if Thandie is bi-racial or not I just know shes very pretty.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
This entire thread is based on complete BS.

Ive never heard ONE person say how the williams twins are hot. NOT ONE. So screw this thread im out.
Some dude on my MySpace list just posted a bulletin saying he wanted to marry her today. I told him to hook me up with her steroid stash if he does.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thandie has an African mother and a British father. Her real name is Thandiwe Newton.
SB;)

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
African/ British....now thats hawt. :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by photo 1
Dont personally find female athletes of any kind that attractive.

Because of their profession they need to be unnaturally muscley and built up which i dont find attractive on a woman.
You need to get out more...
Check out this link, take a look at the last gallery:

Dotsie Cowden - Professional Cyclist

Last edited: