Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't see Williams sisters sex appeal

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone says these two are soooo hot and I don't get it at all. They look exactly like gorillas IMO. Plus they are two whiny brats who get their own tv show. What do guys see in them?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a nice big masuline body....not interested

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
Everyone says these two are soooo hot and I don't get it at all. They look exactly like gorillas IMO. Plus they are two whiny brats who get their own tv show. What do guys see in them?

I couldn't agree more. But i knew a guy that was in love with serena.

Maybe some guys like to get manhandled in the sack.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any celebrity will be branded a sex symbol by tabloids and trash mags that only heard some other low-grade celeb piss their opinion into the wind. And thats usually all it takes for the pleb majority to adopt the same opinion.

Last edited:

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plz, the way white boys sweat Paris Hilton and even Maria Sharapova who is ugly, no one has no room ask a question like this.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MicCheck1-2
Plz, the way white boys sweat Paris Hilton and even Maria Sharapova who is ugly, no one has no room ask a question like this.
Paris is about 10 times hotter than the Williams twins, and Maria is 10 times hotter than Paris. If you are telling me that the Williams twins are hotter, you seriously have to be in the closet. They are only hot if you like chicks who went to the Barry Bonds school of dietary supplements.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in tennis whites, an oufit that makes most girls look damn hot, they look like blokes in drag. Ugly faces too. You can give it to them for achievement but they are UGLY.

Now that Maria, she's as hot as hell.

But there's another one playing today against Davenport something M, now if that isn't plus or minus a chromosome then I don't know what is.

If you got rid of the tits and the hair, that is definately a bloke.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Paris is about 10 times hotter than the Williams twins, and Maria is 10 times hotter than Paris. If you are telling me that the Williams twins are hotter, you seriously have to be in the closet. They are only hot if you like chicks who went to the Barry Bonds school of dietary supplements.
That's not saying much, I could find a chick on the street that is 10 times hotter than the Williams sister. That doesn't deny the fact that Paris Hilton was hit with the ugly stick 10 times over. And she gets praised for what? Maria Sharapova gets praised for white? Being skinny and white? I'll pass.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to admit that Maria Sharapova has a hot face/body combo. Paris Hilton is just an average-looking skinny skank. Williams sisters have nice lean-male swimmer muscular body types with Patrick Ewing's mug. The proof is on the face and race cannot touch that fact.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aztec
You have to admit that Maria Sharapova has a hot face/body combo. Paris Hilton is just an average-looking skinny skank. Williams sisters have nice lean-male swimmer muscular body types with Patrick Ewing's mug. The proof is on the face and race cannot touch that fact.
Race cannot touch what fact? Anyway, Sharapova does not have a hot face or a hot body. Especially the hot body part. That's a lie in the strongest way. She has the body of a 12 year old boy. Paris Hilton doesn't even look average, she's just flat ugly. We've already established the fact that the Williams sisters are ugly. But we expect everyone else to follow our guidelines for beauty, skinny and white, and make posts like these for those that doesn't fit into that equation.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of fit black girls, nothing to do with colour. It's when they look like King Kong you don't want to shag 'em.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
Any celebrity will be branded a sex symbol by tabloids and trash mags that only heard some other low-grade celeb piss their opinion into the wind. And thats usually all it takes for the pleb majority to adopt the same opinion.
Exactly...

The d1cks of the simpleton masses rise at the media's command.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MicCheck1-2
Race cannot touch what fact? Anyway, Sharapova does not have a hot face or a hot body. Especially the hot body part. That's a lie in the strongest way. She has the body of a 12 year old boy. Paris Hilton doesn't even look average, she's just flat ugly. We've already established the fact that the Williams sisters are ugly. But we expect everyone else to follow our guidelines for beauty, skinny and white, and make posts like these for those that doesn't fit into that equation.
This is a rediculous argument. It's pretty obvious you're trying to stir up some racial debate. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has different standards and opinions on it. Therefore you can't say that them thinking Sharapova is hot is a "lie in the strongest way." And while they can think she is hot, they can't make you change your mind on it either.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just amazing how the media can brainwash the masses.

What is so sexy in watching some chicks grunting in awkward positions on the tennis court?

The way how some of you all are discussing the issue it's as if you all have d1ck in hand while watching Wimbledon...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
It's just amazing how the media can brainwash the masses.

What is so sexy in watching some chicks grunting in awkward positions on the tennis court?

The way how some of you all are discussing the issue it's as if you all have d1ck in hand while watching Wimbledon...
no theres nothing sexy with *****es in tennis grunting or playing. Youre missing the point, were just discussing which one of these players is hot or not.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
Fugly. :down:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are only hot if you like chicks who went to the Barry Bonds school of dietary supplements.
Haha well said.

It's got nothing to do with them being black, there are many hot black women, it's got everything to be with them having powerful masculine bodies. Maybe you like that, but personally I prefer feminine looking women.

To quote Player_Supreme:

"If she is on the Pro circuit then she is so full of pharmacology that sticking ya dyck into her will cause your own muscles to grow."