“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don't play the victim

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I know alot of guys including myself start to feel sorry for themselves for their lack of success with women. It is tempting to wallow in self-pity, but it does not do you any good. I have some emotional problems that have fukked with my self-esteem for years and have definitely interfered with my sucess with women.

Others are born not so handsome, or with a handicaped, juvenile diabetes or a learning disability. Getting depressed over it and screaming....Why god? or God you owe me? does not help the situation one bit. Moral of the story, stay positive, do not fall into the pity trap. Most of all, remember EVERYONE has issues, even Brad Pitt I am sure.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
What makes the difference between men and boys are the ways that they handle their issues.
 

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
What makes the difference between men and boys are the ways that they handle their issues.
Exactly, however I'll go a little deeper.

People that blame their problems on their environment are externalizers. Their failures in school, on the job, and with women are attributed to some kind of "bad luck" that they don't "deserve." From my description, you can conclude that this type of person does the worst in their endeavors because of their lack of responsibility and reliance on "fate."

Then there are internalizers. These people strive for achievement and recognition. When a hurdle is in their path and they trip over it, they know that if they train harder they can make it over that hurdle. They know it is up to them to improve themselves to prepare for what life throws their way. They write their own destiny. Internals make great entrepreneurs and are successful in life.
 

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Sometimes you feel like you need to fall into a self-pity mode, crying over all your failures, but just keep busy and have fun. Life is too short to waste time.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Great post, Mahon! I like this new attitude of yours! ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

comote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
854
Reaction score
2
read the first quote from my sig
 
Top