Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't overdo no contact

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact is usually GOOD, but it becomes bad when the man goes OUT OF HIS WAY to avoid her, an example would be deliberately avoiding mutual friends that HE WANTS TO SEE because she might be there. So by all means, go no contact, but don't let it stop you from doing other things you want to do.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just broke up LTR. I little surprising for her... (full details on my other post: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177137 )..

Anyway: for now I really feel like going NO CONTACT.. theres nothing to say or do so why contact?
Of course I do feel bad because I was very surprisive to break up, also she was really hurt.. so.. the only reason to contact is to apollogize.. but of course, id do that to find a last piece of aproval and feel less in pain (AFC).

Also I really wouldnt like to meet her suddenly face to face in the street.. but Im definetly not gonna lock myself home or be hidding in the street.

BTW she called me today like 4 times.. im not answerig.. just dont feel like and dont want to. Ill just let time wash up stuff.. see what happens. And continue with the no contact.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Captain!!! +1

It seems like SUCH a simple idea, but from looking at some of the posts around here, people are OBSESSING with girls whom they can't go no-contact on (because she's in the same social circle, she works at the same place, etc).

LIVE YOUR DAMN LIFE!!!!

ALSO, people are ALWAYS confusing no contact with next-ing a woman.

If you next a woman, it is because 1) You failed and now it's too late to attract her, or 2) YOU are no longer interested in HER.

You can still have a cordial relationship with her or even a friendship, IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT. And you SHOULD, because she can open your social life up quite a bit.

No contact is just that; no contact. It can go hand in hand with next-ing, but is VERY different.