Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't let your friends convince you...

BAAudio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do NOT let your friends convince you that you aren't worthy of having some chick; that you can't get her.

Now there is a difference between being a scumbag and pursuing a girl when she has clearly given you signs she doesn't want you. But let me use an example to get my point through clearer...

There was this extremely hot girl that I got to know, and after that we just clicked. She was calling me randomly on some nights after getting drunk. When we saw each other there was mad sexual tension, it was palpable. Anyways, getting to the point: she was giving me signs that she was interested. Now, when I told my friends about it, they would say things like "oh she's just really flirty," or "dude you're not gonna fvck that girl." Well, I let it get to me and it ruined the whole thing. I didn't strike when the iron was hot.

Just let that be a lesson to everybody. Just like one of the DJ newsletters said, just go ahead and assume that she (every girl) likes you, and don't listen to your friends because they never have the full story. Why do they do this? Partly because they could be jealous, or just plain ignorant. Either that or they know something that you don't, which in that case perhaps you should find out what that information is.

Find out for yourself, do not let them talk you out of it if you feel in your gut that she's into you. If she's giving you signs of interest, go for it. What's the worst that can happen? You get rejected? At least you know. I'm beating myself up because I listened to my friends; I would have RATHER got shot down. Now like I said before, if they have a valuable piece of information like "Yeah Katie said you were just a friend and you are like her little brother," or "yeah I would never hook up with him," etc. Now that's a different story. Anyways this is getting longwinded and I think you get the point.

And don't forget another important thing that I read from The Player Guide... "You have to be willing to lose a girl to get her." Ingenious I think.

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, and this applies to much more in life than just women. I can't tell you how it irritates me to hear someone say, "you couldn't do _______" or "you aren't capable of _______." People like that can kiss my a$$.

BAAudio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're absolutely right. I'm starting up some real estate investing with a friend of mine and you would THINK I would get nothing but encouragement from my friends. Think again.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by theSpeculator
BAAudio, it sounds like your friends are a bunch of disgrunted losers. If it were me, I would go find better friends.
Agreed. I get really irate at people who only put others down when they try to do something cool.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i'm like the sideline coach for all my friends. i'll get them pumped up to do stuff i don't even have the balls to do sometimes. lol.

me and my buddy jason were out eating at this bar/grille and this HB waitress was giving him the eye, but he didn't even notice it. he kept saying how cute she was and he didn't know what to say, so i finally got him talked into asking her for her number. he motioned her over to our table and got the # in seconds flat.
he called me that weekend and said "man, i'm glad you talked me into getting that chick's number, she's a freak!"
but she was a single mom so he never tapped it again. oh well.

oh, where was i.....oh yeah. negative friends can take a long walk on a short pier.