Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't know what to do or how to act around her?

DEMANDFREEDOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl used to or I think had attraction towards me. She used to give me smirks, gaze in my eyes, etc each time we saw each other in class or in the hallways and it was only to me. I never approach her until she lost interest and acted cold. I ask her out last summer through text and got rejected with the bf line I move on but we continue to see each other in this new college around campus. She started to glance at me and other times turn to look at me with a neutral/ sad face. I don't how to respond to it so I keep ignoring it and minding my own business. But now she keeps doing these glances when nearby, if we are walking face to face we will look straight or to the ground. We keep bumping each other so don't know what to do. We never had physical social interaction and text through snapcht couple of times. If she is with her friends she will look at me and quickly look to the ground or away.

I don't know if I should just be friends or ignore her? I never seen her with guys at campus or pics of a guy/ reference on social media, is mainly hangout with her friends. Her behavior just bugs me caused I'm not doing anything weird just walking from class to class. Even if she does like me she can always hit me up so is not hard to do so.Also we are friends nor know each other like that, when we had class she was a shy girl always quiet in class don't know if that's makes any difference, thanks

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to man up and take the lead. She probably went cold because you didn't strike while the iron is hot so to speak. Take a chance if a woman shows interest or what you perceive as interest. You'll either moves things along with her or know not to bother anymore.

You have to put it out there that you would like to see her outside of class and off campus. If you don't get a yes then the mystery is solved. But, you should continue to be friendly to her when you see her but never go out of your way for her anymore.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy, act like a clown!:p

Kidding, just be cool, let things roll off your back. Roll with the punches!:cool:

DEMANDFREEDOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to man up and take the lead. She probably went cold because you didn't strike while the iron is hot so to speak. Take a chance if a woman shows interest or what you perceive as interest. You'll either moves things along with her or know not to bother anymore.

You have to put it out there that you would like to see her outside of class and off campus. If you don't get a yes then the mystery is solved. But, you should continue to be friendly to her when you see her but never go out of your way for her anymore.
I see but why is she giving me all of a sudden glances, quick stares, etc. If shes with a friend she looks at me with a neutral expression but by herself is half smile or sad face is weird. We tend tend to hold eye contact but at times I keep looking forward without acknowledge her and she does the same

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see but why is she giving me all of a sudden glances, quick stares, etc. If shes with a friend she looks at me with a neutral expression but by herself is half smile or sad face is weird. We tend tend to hold eye contact but at times I keep looking forward without acknowledge her and she does the same
You could wonder why she looks, she glances, she stares at the floor, she wanes a smile she bla bla bla bla bla..........

Or you could just say "hey lets go for coffee/drinks tomorrow (eg) night. I will pick you up at 7.

If she say yes. Go. If she says anything else then you no longer have to wonder or waste any more time on her

DEMANDFREEDOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could wonder why she looks, she glances, she stares at the floor, she wanes a smile she bla bla bla bla bla..........

Or you could just say "hey lets go for coffee/drinks tomorrow (eg) night. I will pick you up at 7.

If she say yes. Go. If she says anything else then you no longer have to wonder or waste any more time on her

So asking her out face to face instead. I did ask her out through text I guess it does not count

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, I'll see what happens and if we bump into each other but is going to be tought because she always with a friend
Perfect. Pay attention to how she stands around you. Pay attention to if she is open and stands close to you , or if she steps back on her hind foot with her arms crossed.

Pay attention to how she makes or doesn't make eye contact when you are talking directly to her. If she is givingyou straight on eye contact, with interest her pupils will dialate. With interest her arms will be open. She will lean in to hear you better. She will subconsciously want to draw you in.

The opposite. She will step back. Her arms will cross. She will scan the room for an exit to your conversation

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... chicks give you a window of opportunity after they give you signs of interest. If you fail to act, they lose interest very quickly. That is what happened to you before. Given enough time and separation, or if something changed in the girls life, she might give you another shot, only the signs she gives you the second time will be more subtle. This seams like exactly what is happening with you.

@jester1x is correct. Ask her out... if you are waiting for her to take the first step you really do not understand male/female dynamics. Do it right after you read this, do not waste a single moment.

DEMANDFREEDOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect. Pay attention to how she stands around you. Pay attention to if she is open and stands close to you , or if she steps back on her hind foot with her arms crossed.

Pay attention to how she makes or doesn't make eye contact when you are talking directly to her. If she is givingyou straight on eye contact, with interest her pupils will dialate. With interest her arms will be open. She will lean in to hear you better. She will subconsciously want to draw you in.

The opposite. She will step back. Her arms will cross. She will scan the room for an exit to your conversation
Great, thanks for tip bro

DEMANDFREEDOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... chicks give you a window of opportunity after they give you signs of interest. If you fail to act, they lose interest very quickly. That is what happened to you before. Given enough time and separation, or if something changed in the girls life, she might give you another shot, only the signs she gives you the second time will be more subtle. This seams like exactly what is happening with you.

@jester1x is correct. Ask her out... if you are waiting for her to take the first step you really do not understand male/female dynamics. Do it right after you read this, do not waste a single moment.
I have less than 4 weeks of school time is running out, but thanks for your advice bro

DEMANDFREEDOM

Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol is going to be tough to talk to her, today she was with her friend from a fat she looks at me but up close she tries to ignore me just facing her friend this girl is difficult to read and apporach

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol is going to be tough to talk to her, today she was with her friend from a fat she looks at me but up close she tries to ignore me just facing her friend this girl is difficult to read and apporach
Is she deliberately turning away from you and snubbing/ignoring you?

DEMANDFREEDOM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she deliberately turning away from you and snubbing/ignoring you?
She saw me from afar, she at times walks with her friend talking so when we were up close she turn her head to her friend instead. Other times she will quickly glance at me when we pass by

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She saw me from afar, she at times walks with her friend talking so when we were up close she turn her head to her friend instead. Other times she will quickly glance at me when we pass by

Next. Withdraw all attention. She no longer exists. Go set up dates with new women.