"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Dont ****ing get it!

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
I DONT GET IT. This girl i'm trying to get, we are cool with each other and all but there will be days( i ono why) when she just not talk to me, and just ignores me. For example we walk to some classes together and in those days she won't, and she will not speak to me for the rest of the day. UGH, i'm totally owned.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
LOL, same here man. Except its getting better for me. Uhh I don't even know what to say but I've definetely learned a lot in the past two-three weeks. Lets just say that women r enigmatic ;) . Maybe shes tired? Maybe shes on her period? Two most obvious ones...but of coure that can't be true all of the time. In fact, its usually something completely random and irrelevant. So don't worry about it.

I don't really think the whole Ganji thing works...I'd recommend a more subtle version. Acknowledge her precense. Trust me lol I screwed that up this monday. Almost pretended like she wasn't there. Not great. If you're on even OK terms say hi to her, maybe give her a glance or two, etc. If she starts talking to you definetely respond in a kind yet nonchalant manner. Don't spend too much time talking to her though. Sound semi-interested and make sure you're the one who breaks off the conversation first (once again, nicely but at the same time firmly). She'll come around. If you really want to confuse her try alternating days when you do and do not give her attention ;)
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
you are worrying. never worry, cuz that makes you turn AFC. you are here to not do that right?

it's probably not b/c of u, she doesnt talk, so again, dont worry. you are over-rationalizing

make the move to talk to her, get her to open up to u. just watch out for the "friend zone" trap
 
Top