"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Don't, I REPEAT, DON'T stick it in crazy

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
It's hilarious when one has gone through the motions of a nutjob, who blindsided one with mad sex, to be able to see all these various red flags in new girls that one meets.

Despite the allure of awesome *****, these red flags should serve as a reminder to NOT STICK IT IN HER however much you want.

"One last time" or "Just once" will not help you grow.

Red Flags:
1. If she mentions anything 'sexually traumatic', molestation or rape, and even so TOO quickly in your acquaintance.
2. She dyes her hair freaky colors too AND too often.
3. She is heavily tattooed/and or with mad piercings.
4. Comes from a broken family, especially with father issues
5. Mentions her ex in any context without your inquiry.
6. Withholds sex as punishment.
7. Tries to trap you in a relationship too early, especially post sex.
8. Lets you smash raw on the first night.
9. Her pvssy stinks
10. Her mom is a cheap ho
11. She has too many guy friends in her orbit.
12. She mentions politics/feminism on your first date.
13. Too active on Instagram/Facebook/Snapchat
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Almost all women will let you smash raw on the first night in my experience or will ask you to wear a condom but then will just hop on raw after the first round and not bother for rounds 2,3,4, etc...
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Almost all women will let you smash raw on the first night in my experience or will ask you to wear a condom but then will just hop on raw after the first round and not bother for rounds 2,3,4, etc...
Def. Condom use is more of the guys choice/responsibility. I had one chick straight up remove it off me after a few thrusts. It was SO difficult to not keep going...so I said **** it.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Def. Condom use is more of the guys choice/responsibility. I had one chick straight up remove it off me after a few thrusts. It was SO difficult to not keep going...so I said **** it.
Do you want to be a daddy so badly? Very stupid.

A woman came over my place on Monday to "hike and have a picnic outside". She said she'd rather swim in my pool. Works for me. After about 20 mins her top is off, her bottoms not too much longer. It was hard not to go in w/o a condom, but mind over matter. Bro, you need to learn control. If I can do it, so can you. Especially when a woman is whispering that her puss is warm, wet and slippery... Killing me, but I have control.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I have one chick who refuses to go on the pill but wants to **** raw, I'm surprised I haven't got her pregnant, I keep pulling out and shes upset. During sex I'll say "do you want me to come inside you" or "I'm going to come inside you" - I obviously don't and she says "but you said you would" with genuine frustration/annoyance.

I told her straight, we aint ****ing until you get on the pill. I think I told this story on here before but I dipped inside for 30 seconds then got a condom and she had genuine disgust on her face haha, she just turned 30, legit crazy.

I mention babies and she says "you don't have to look after it" - prob the worst thing they can say.

Women are nuts bro
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Do you want to be a daddy so badly? Very stupid.

A woman came over my place on Monday to "hike and have a picnic outside". She said she'd rather swim in my pool. Works for me. After about 20 mins her top is off, her bottoms not too much longer. It was hard not to go in w/o a condom, but mind over matter. Bro, you need to learn control. If I can do it, so can you. Especially when a woman is whispering that her puss is warm, wet and slippery... Killing me, but I have control.
Well for anyone on TRT thats nearly impossible. Best male birth control ever invented with near 100% success rate at preventing pregnancy. If not then it depends on how skilled at pulling out you are.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Do you want to be a daddy so badly? Very stupid.

A woman came over my place on Monday to "hike and have a picnic outside". She said she'd rather swim in my pool. Works for me. After about 20 mins her top is off, her bottoms not too much longer. It was hard not to go in w/o a condom, but mind over matter. Bro, you need to learn control. If I can do it, so can you. Especially when a woman is whispering that her puss is warm, wet and slippery... Killing me, but I have control.
I know man. I'm not saying it was a good thing. Just trying to make a point about how much women want sex without a condom, maybe more so than a guy.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Well for anyone on TRT thats nearly impossible. Best male birth control ever invented with near 100% success rate at preventing pregnancy. If not then it depends on how skilled at pulling out you are.
What's TRT?

I know man. I'm not saying it was a good thing. Just trying to make a point about how much women want sex without a condom, maybe more so than a guy.
Most I've been with always want a condom; which is fine by me.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
I have one chick who refuses to go on the pill but wants to **** raw, I'm surprised I haven't got her pregnant, I keep pulling out and shes upset. During sex I'll say "do you want me to come inside you" or "I'm going to come inside you" - I obviously don't and she says "but you said you would" with genuine frustration/annoyance.

I told her straight, we aint ****ing until you get on the pill. I think I told this story on here before but I dipped inside for 30 seconds then got a condom and she had genuine disgust on her face haha, she just turned 30, legit crazy.

I mention babies and she says "you don't have to look after it" - prob the worst thing they can say.

Women are nuts bro
wow, agreed. yea, you don't have to look after it but she'll be like a vampire on your paycheck for like f*cking ever after that. No thanks, as the great Eddie Murphy once said, "I don't care if sparks shoot out her *ss, there's no p*ssy worth half!"
 
Top