“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

don't give a girl your email address!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
A big mistake for any DJ is to give a girl your email address.
why do I say this?

well I just made that mistake with a girl. I sent her a few jokes and now she can simply send me emails in lieu of calling me back. I have hit her answering machine 3 times now and each time she just gets on her computer sends me an email back.. "sorry, I missed you again bla bla bla" . This girl has just put herself in nextdom.

Now, if you meet girls online then quickly close down your email address and only use the phone. Tell them that your computer is broken and you are not allowed to send emails at work.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Nah Kevin it's all good.

You just gotta know when USE e-mail, savvy? ;)

It's OK to give her your E-mail after you know her for a while.

Just don't use it too often.
yes after you know her for a while is fine, but it will just hurt you if you are pursuit mode.
 

Page

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
2,007
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Long Beach, CA.
The phone is always the best way. I get her number, I never give out mine. My personal cell phone number is entrusted to only a few people.
 
Top