"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Dont fraud, who here FAILING right now?

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Be honest maggots. I see alot of mental gymnastics on this site. But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem. This site is being an incel safe space and that has to stop.

Lets get back to the basics. Approaches in real life. Actual human to human socialization actions. Being face to face with a chick and talking to her. Drop some game on her whatever and try and build a bond and connection. Somethings lost right now and I feel a notion that things need to change for you guys struggling.

Does anyone even DO the DJ boot camp anymore? Do any of you maggots even know what that is? Why is it not being promoted. This site used to have legends posting like rollo and pook and now...yikes. How the mighty have fallen.

Lets talk about it
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem.
:rofl:

Failing as in failing to hookup? failing to be in a relationship? failing to approach women?

Not sure what the DJ boot camp is, but IMO, the best way to learn is to find a guy that seem to have the "it" factor with women and emulate what he is doing...or better yet, get him to coach you.
 

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
Well I'm not failing, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be either. I suppose having an idea of where I want to be gives me a goal to work towards. I get dates from social circle, had a girl practically force me to take her number yesterday, I'll rate her as a HB7.
No, I did not do the boot camp.
 
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
A wise man once told me:

"To avoid failure, when approaching a woman stop thinking if she is going to like you, and start thinking if you are going to like her"

Now that is a whole different mindset.
 
Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
Show me a man that never fails, and I'll show you a man that never tries. I have more 'failures' than successes. The key to success is practice and effort. Also, never let set backs get to you. Just this week I had a woman flake on me... Jesus I literally have lost count of how many times that has happened, two weeks ago... another flake. This sh!t happens all the time. During that same time I had a couple drift back in. The woman likes you or she doesn't and you have to stop worrying about it because you can not control that. I have had probability 3 times as many flakes as successful hook-ups.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Show me a man that never fails, and I'll show you a man that never tries. I have more 'failures' than successes. The key to success is practice and effort. Also, never let set backs get to you. Just this week I had a woman flake on me... Jesus I literally have lost count of how many times that has happened, two weeks ago... another flake. This sh!t happens all the time. During that same time I had a couple drift back in. The woman likes you or she doesn't and you have to stop worrying about it because you can not control that. I have had probability 3 times as many flakes as successful hook-ups.
When you have mistake it's when you are doing something.

You need to improve while moving so the success rate is higher

The OP is right, we should have more motivation around here.. Stories of field report with success and some guidelines on how to get a result is by talking/closing dates
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Be honest maggots. I see alot of mental gymnastics on this site. But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem. This site is being an incel safe space and that has to stop
I agree with this. But it won’t stop. There’s everything from computer basement nerds to BPD paranoids to trolls that have been here for over a decade.

Even supposed top end guys who “like” the most absurd posts from women on here.
I get on here about once a week. Today I’m cooking my blue ribbon green chili for a family Christmas get together for tomorrow. I am astounded at the degraded threads. I won’t post to them. These men are permanently socially conditioned. Passive as fuk and still think someone will post the magic sentence and girls will drop to their knees. Or worse yet...misery needs company.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Be honest maggots. I see alot of mental gymnastics on this site. But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem. This site is being an incel safe space and that has to stop.

Lets get back to the basics. Approaches in real life. Actual human to human socialization actions. Being face to face with a chick and talking to her. Drop some game on her whatever and try and build a bond and connection. Somethings lost right now and I feel a notion that things need to change for you guys struggling.

Does anyone even DO the DJ boot camp anymore? Do any of you maggots even know what that is? Why is it not being promoted. This site used to have legends posting like rollo and pook and now...yikes. How the mighty have fallen.

Lets talk about it
The most successful guys are too busy getting laid or partying it up to post on here.
If you haven't figure it out. What you get left are the blind leading the blind.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Be honest maggots. I see alot of mental gymnastics on this site. But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem. This site is being an incel safe space and that has to stop.

Lets get back to the basics. Approaches in real life. Actual human to human socialization actions. Being face to face with a chick and talking to her. Drop some game on her whatever and try and build a bond and connection. Somethings lost right now and I feel a notion that things need to change for you guys struggling.

Does anyone even DO the DJ boot camp anymore? Do any of you maggots even know what that is? Why is it not being promoted. This site used to have legends posting like rollo and pook and now...yikes. How the mighty have fallen.

Lets talk about it
Those are not field reports. A field report is where you actually go out on a date with the chick and report back. He just texts them into gay boyfriend status.

Your field report with the AMG and latina was pitiful.. Reminded me of a HS dude who didn't get the chick he wanted so he had a tamper tantrum and left in a blaze of smoke (I.E. you speeding away in your Benzo trying to impress a chick who may or may not be real).
 
Top