Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont fraud, who here FAILING right now?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Be honest maggots. I see alot of mental gymnastics on this site. But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem. This site is being an incel safe space and that has to stop.

Lets get back to the basics. Approaches in real life. Actual human to human socialization actions. Being face to face with a chick and talking to her. Drop some game on her whatever and try and build a bond and connection. Somethings lost right now and I feel a notion that things need to change for you guys struggling.

Does anyone even DO the DJ boot camp anymore? Do any of you maggots even know what that is? Why is it not being promoted. This site used to have legends posting like rollo and pook and now...yikes. How the mighty have fallen.

Lets talk about it

Reaction score
But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem.
:rofl:

Failing as in failing to hookup? failing to be in a relationship? failing to approach women?

Not sure what the DJ boot camp is, but IMO, the best way to learn is to find a guy that seem to have the "it" factor with women and emulate what he is doing...or better yet, get him to coach you.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not failing, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be either. I suppose having an idea of where I want to be gives me a goal to work towards. I get dates from social circle, had a girl practically force me to take her number yesterday, I'll rate her as a HB7.
No, I did not do the boot camp.

Reaction score
A wise man once told me:

"To avoid failure, when approaching a woman stop thinking if she is going to like you, and start thinking if you are going to like her"

Now that is a whole different mindset.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me a man that never fails, and I'll show you a man that never tries. I have more 'failures' than successes. The key to success is practice and effort. Also, never let set backs get to you. Just this week I had a woman flake on me... Jesus I literally have lost count of how many times that has happened, two weeks ago... another flake. This sh!t happens all the time. During that same time I had a couple drift back in. The woman likes you or she doesn't and you have to stop worrying about it because you can not control that. I have had probability 3 times as many flakes as successful hook-ups.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me a man that never fails, and I'll show you a man that never tries. I have more 'failures' than successes. The key to success is practice and effort. Also, never let set backs get to you. Just this week I had a woman flake on me... Jesus I literally have lost count of how many times that has happened, two weeks ago... another flake. This sh!t happens all the time. During that same time I had a couple drift back in. The woman likes you or she doesn't and you have to stop worrying about it because you can not control that. I have had probability 3 times as many flakes as successful hook-ups.
When you have mistake it's when you are doing something.

You need to improve while moving so the success rate is higher

The OP is right, we should have more motivation around here.. Stories of field report with success and some guidelines on how to get a result is by talking/closing dates

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Be honest maggots. I see alot of mental gymnastics on this site. But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem. This site is being an incel safe space and that has to stop
I agree with this. But it won’t stop. There’s everything from computer basement nerds to BPD paranoids to trolls that have been here for over a decade.

Even supposed top end guys who “like” the most absurd posts from women on here.
I get on here about once a week. Today I’m cooking my blue ribbon green chili for a family Christmas get together for tomorrow. I am astounded at the degraded threads. I won’t post to them. These men are permanently socially conditioned. Passive as fuk and still think someone will post the magic sentence and girls will drop to their knees. Or worse yet...misery needs company.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest maggots. I see alot of mental gymnastics on this site. But when @biggoal is the only guy posting field reports. Then we have a problem. This site is being an incel safe space and that has to stop.

Lets get back to the basics. Approaches in real life. Actual human to human socialization actions. Being face to face with a chick and talking to her. Drop some game on her whatever and try and build a bond and connection. Somethings lost right now and I feel a notion that things need to change for you guys struggling.

Does anyone even DO the DJ boot camp anymore? Do any of you maggots even know what that is? Why is it not being promoted. This site used to have legends posting like rollo and pook and now...yikes. How the mighty have fallen.

Lets talk about it
The most successful guys are too busy getting laid or partying it up to post on here.
If you haven't figure it out. What you get left are the blind leading the blind.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Lets talk about it
Those are not field reports. A field report is where you actually go out on a date with the chick and report back. He just texts them into gay boyfriend status.

Your field report with the AMG and latina was pitiful.. Reminded me of a HS dude who didn't get the chick he wanted so he had a tamper tantrum and left in a blaze of smoke (I.E. you speeding away in your Benzo trying to impress a chick who may or may not be real).