Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't find her physically attractive

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just met a girl for purpose of marriage whom I personally find okay. But I didn't find her so physically attractive. Should I still go ahead and marry her. What's your thoughts on it. How much of a role physical attraction play in marriage.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d pass bro. If she’s not attractive, y’all ain’t gonna be having sex, and if you aren’t having sex, then you’re basically just roommates. Plus, you said it yourself, she’s just ‘okay’ in terms of marriage, which isn’t good enough. That marriage sounds like it’ll last about 2 weeks before going down the shitter lol so I defintiely do not think you should marry her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men marry women - hoping that they won't change.
Women marry men - hoping they will.

At the moment, you are seeing her best side. Once she has you under a contract, her desire to impress you will further diminish.
I'm not one of those that is on a female hatred kick, but facts are facts ... and if you aren't happy now, you'll marry into misery.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends...
How did you end up with that situation? Did you intentionally look for a girl that your not attracted to? Why does she want to marry you? Why do you not pick a girl that you are attracted to?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just met a girl for purpose of marriage whom I personally find okay. But I didn't find her so physically attractive. Should I still go ahead and marry her. What's your thoughts on it. How much of a role physical attraction play in marriage.
Hard pass. You can't ever fake it and nothing else will matter eventually.

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends...
How did you end up with that situation? Did you intentionally look for a girl that your not attracted to? Why does she want to marry you? Why do you not pick a girl that you are attracted to?
I am going to be 31 yrs old this year, I don't care about girls that much anymore, they all are same.
I am focused on my goal to reach a certain level of financial independence and that is all I want to achieve in life.
A hot girl is not my priority in life anymore, they are just waste of time and not any help to live my life with certain standard and freedom I want to.
I have found through girls I have met that they all want handsome and rich partner though they may have nothing to offer at their end and doing basically nothing in their life.
Today's girls are totally useless and I have come to an understanding that they have basically nothing to offer me in pursuit of my goals.
All I want to do is reach the level I want to working alone and marry cause I feel as per my age I should get married now.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marry cause I feel as per my age I should get married now.
First off get out of the societal programming. There is no rule that you have to marry by a certain age. I'm guessing you may be E or SE Asian? You also didn't mention if this is an arranged marriage.

As for financial independence, how are you able to achieve that if you get married to someone for the sake of it and things go sour later and she takes you for everything you got. Especially if she tricks you and gets pregnant, not only are you going to have to pay Alimony but 18+ years worth of child support to at least one but maybe more kids.

Do not marry until you are ready and find someone that YOU are attracted to both mentally and physically. Don't listen to your friends and family on this one. YOU are living YOUR life and no one else.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to be 31 yrs old this year, I don't care about girls that much anymore, they all are same.
I am focused on my goal to reach a certain level of financial independence and that is all I want to achieve in life.
A hot girl is not my priority in life anymore, they are just waste of time and not any help to live my life with certain standard and freedom I want to.
I have found through girls I have met that they all want handsome and rich partner though they may have nothing to offer at their end and doing basically nothing in their life.
Today's girls are totally useless and I have come to an understanding that they have basically nothing to offer me in pursuit of my goals.
All I want to do is reach the level I want to working alone and marry cause I feel as per my age I should get married now.
just based on this, don't marry this girl. you and her will regret it, and if you and her have kids it is not good for kids to live in a home that the parents do not have the strong relationship.

do date girls if you want to, but if not its fine. if you just have no interest in women for even physical reasons, that can be also ok but sometimes means we (men) might have some physical issues. lots of very successfull single guys that have one or many girl friiends and never plan to marry. some men just have no want for women at all, it is ok. others have been hurt by some girl, and need time even years to recover and focus on other things in life, that also is ok.

the general theory is that just keep focused on your personal goals, and as you become more successful more and more women will just appear, and eventually one will appear that will be difficult to say no to. if you ever change your mind and do desire a female, there are lots of men in this forum that can advise the best ways so as to end up in a good situation.

giving a girl marriage is one of the most valuable things you will ever give to anyone and it is one of the most valuable things you have to give. don't give it unless your really sure.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married because you are less if you're not is totally blue pilled thinking. And if you aren't attracted to her, then there is no future there.

However... I do think that you have a good point that about hot girls not being a priority, in the end you'll end up hating most people if you spend enough time with them. That said, if you can find a woman that treats you like you want to be treated, that is worth so much more than looks. Getting a massively hot woman is just another social standing failing. If you can find a woman you think is attractive (not super hot) and she treats you right, what more could you ask for. There is something to be said for women who are less than a 9, but treat you like a king. They aren't anywhere near as likely to cheat on you.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, do yourself and the poor girl a favor and do not marry her.

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, do yourself and the poor girl a favor and do not marry her.
She is very much interested in me and I am much better position in life than her so I am gonna do her a favour by marrying her.

Wolfyu91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting married because you are less if you're not is totally blue pilled thinking. And if you aren't attracted to her, then there is no future there.

However... I do think that you have a good point that about hot girls not being a priority, in the end you'll end up hating most people if you spend enough time with them. That said, if you can find a woman that treats you like you want to be treated, that is worth so much more than looks. Getting a massively hot woman is just another social standing failing. If you can find a woman you think is attractive (not super hot) and she treats you right, what more could you ask for. There is something to be said for women who are less than a 9, but treat you like a king. They aren't anywhere near as likely to cheat on you.
I don't consider myself less than anyone, cause I have worked hard in my life to get wherever I am now.
I have met many hot girls and I felt like running away from them whenever they have opened their mouth. They feel like they are entitled to everything without doing any work.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is very much interested in me and I am much better position in life than her so I am gonna do her a favour by marrying her.
Would she agree with that if she knew you weren't actually attracted to her?

Eventually you will likely begin to resent her for being trapped with someone you aren't attracted to. She will feel that resentment.

I dont think you are doing her any favors man.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Don't marry her until you're attracted to her but just because she isn't an HB8 doesn't mean you won't enjoy her.

Some of the most fun girls I ever knew were chubby, but they were also freaks so they were much more interesting than most of the hot girls I know.

But if you're lukewarm on her and that doesn't improve, the marriage won't last a year. The best part of a relationship is usually the beginning.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't marry her until you're attracted to her but just because she isn't an HB8 doesn't mean you won't enjoy her.

Some of the most fun girls I ever knew were chubby, but they were also freaks so they were much more interesting than most of the hot girls I know.

But if you're lukewarm on her and that doesn't improve, the marriage won't last a year. The best part of a relationship is usually the beginning.
Freaks spark passion which raises creativity.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of what you said is accurate. It’s good thanks t you don’t put hot girls on a pedestal.

However, you said that you feel that you should get married because of your age. Do YOU want marriage or do you just want to be accepted by society?

Like another poster said,if you have kids they will suffer because you and your wife won’t be close. If anything she might end up resenting you for not being attracted to her and marrying her for convenience. And if she knows that you feel like you’re doing her a favor my marrying her, she won’t take it well. Think about possible consequences before you jump into it.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Don't do it. As a Man you need sexual visual stimulus and if you don't find that Woman attractive, you're going to be in for a rough time in terms of feeling strong sexual feelings for that Woman and will be looking elsewhere to fulfill that need.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

If you can't fathom getting hard looking at your wife naked, you have no reason to get married.