Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't EVER stop

Franko

Reaction score
I used to be a student of this website I used it to get me on my feet learn a little bit about girls the rest I have been learning on my own (doing very well thanks to you guys), but I feel like I owe you all a lil bit.

So I will share some important advice

if you apply the things this website teaches you, you WILL get girls.

you WILL find a girl you like

**once you find this girl its gonna become easy to forget about the ideas you learned and go back to being a wuss so my advice is as much as you want to go back to your old self. She fell in love with your New IMPROVED self so don't go back to being a wuss or try "just be[ing] yourself"

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^wtf

EDIT:

sorry fatbastard had posted some idiotic statement

Last edited:

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit when Ifirstt found this website I would act cool and collected for a while and then I would start to revert back to an AFC after a while, always stay collected and know what your doing

Reaction score
just be yourself goddamit. take pride in what you do and who you are. Treat people well. its not brain surgery guys.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't change yourself for someone. If you're striving to be someone you're not to impress someone, then when it's over you're just going to go back to how you were before, probably a lesser man, and there would be no point in that. Just be yourself. There's nothing wrong with making improvements, but make sure you do it for yourself.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but when i or most guys be themselves they go out and tell hot girls they love them and would like to go fvck them and get restraining orders. :down:

although u cant pretend to be someone else, u have to change yourself to start making things happen.

Reaction score
That's where you're missing the point. Those that are the most successful at landing girls do not give 2 ****s about what others think of them. They take pride in how they look and how they treat others. They don't seek approval from others, they are confident enough in themselves to know that people can't wait to spend time with them.

When we are in high school, society tricks us into thinking that in order to be happy and well liked we have to act in a way that gains to approval of those around us. It takes quite a person to have the balls to break that mold and stand for something different. You know those people you look at and wish you could be like them? Well, my friend, they know that secret. They're in much better control of their own lives.

"Changing yourself" in the way you speak is from purely an exterior perspective. I suggest that instead of changing yourself, you "augment yourself". Let people know what you are made of and what you have to contribute. So many people complain that no one likes them and that they are lonely but they fail to realize that they haven't put themselves out for anything. People aren't going to notice you by osmosis.

Until you respect yourself enough to let people get to know the real you, you will rarely succeed in the smaller things in life, such as landing HB10's. Anyways, that's my opinion.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that great reminder. Being a Don Juan is a way of life.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
Being a Don Juan is a way of life.
Exactly.

These guys need to realize that, too. You have to be commited or you'll just stray off the path...