Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't doubt your decisions, ever.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can confess love to one man on a given day and 60 days later be co habitating with another. Yes man can too but as the evolutionary strategies unfold today men are more likely to stay in bad relationship.
Women generally are hardly ever single long. The pick of the harvest usually goes first.
Even when a girl claims single status she is constantly entertaining suitors.

Some do it even in LTR's
if You proper screen a woman for being relationship material all this problems disappear .

sure most women are like that , but there still good women out there that will improve your life , it is a numbers game . The more girls you meet And have sex with the higher the chance to find a girl that is relationship material .

people here focus a lot on the negative things of the girls that are not relationship material instead of focusing on how to meet more girls .

why would you get sad over what girls that you would not want a relationship with do ?

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great info guys, I appreciate all of the points of view.

I got a fishing text from her a few hours ago. She was out and was hoping that I would be as well. Yeah, OK. I'm not responding. I was pretty sure that it was coming, but am surprised that it happened in just two weeks. Any bets on the time before the next one?

On a related side note: I remembered something the other day (my recall is not what it used to be) that I overheard her say to a girlfriend a while ago regarding how all the guys come running back after a few days begging to get back together and I quote: They are p*ssies.

Stand your ground, gentlemen.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any bets on the time before the next one?
Doesn’t matter if you’re not wanting her back in your life. This shows you’re still invested. If you are over it, let go.

plus, the most attractive thing a man can do is walk away and mean it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Great info guys, I appreciate all of the points of view.

I got a fishing text from her a few hours ago. She was out and was hoping that I would be as well. Yeah, OK. I'm not responding. I was pretty sure that it was coming, but am surprised that it happened in just two weeks. Any bets on the time before the next one?

On a related side note: I remembered something the other day (my recall is not what it used to be) that I overheard her say to a girlfriend a while ago regarding how all the guys come running back after a few days begging to get back together and I quote: They are p*ssies.

Stand your ground, gentlemen.
Hahaha...these chicks are crazy...so it probably didn't work out with other dude and now she is trying to backtrack.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha...these chicks are crazy...so it probably didn't work out with other dude and now she is trying to backtrack.
Exactly what men do.
People place their options in a hierarchy and go for the top ones until they fall off, then go for the ones they valued less, based on whatever criteria they use to measure.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Exactly what men do.
People place their options in a hierarchy and go for the top ones until they fall off, then go for the ones they valued less, based on whatever criteria they use to measure.
I tend to continue dating multiple people until I am comfortable being in an exclusive relationship with one and it is established that is the direction we are headed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a girl for a few months. All seemed great and I really grew to like her. We could be together and things never seemed to get old. She suddenly started being distant so I backed off a bit to let her simmer for a while in the event that she just needed space. Covid isolation is having weird effect on people. She was responding to text so slow that I just stopped initiating at all. She did begin initiating again and we ended up getting together again, but there was something off. Way off. I told her that I thought that maybe we should spend some time apart. Her reaction was that there wasn't a reaction. As I finished my drink, she basically treated it like any other night, conversation wise. I was under a lot of pressure from other issues and had a few drinks in me so I decided to just get up and leave. She said "don't get grouchy with me". I simply said. "Grouchy? I'm not being grouchy. You just don't seem to care at all about us being apart. Have a nice life" and walked out. I was done. We crossed paths a few times over the next month and she initiated conversation. We ended up at the same table when out and I started to cave. She was being so damned nice. I started to feel that I may have overreacted when I had walked out on her. When leaving the table, I asked if she wanted to continue the conversation. I ended up at her place for the night. All seemed OK, but I decided to keep things loose. 4-5 days later we got together again at her place, playing cards and listening to music. (her place it better for late night due to my neighbors) We were having a great time. So at about 1:00am, I go to the bathroom and I hear her phone ding. Two minutes after I sit back down, she tells me that I can't come over there anymore and I should grab my stuff, but we can hang if we run into each other when out. I was like WTF? She told me that by walking out, I had done damage to her trust in me and I had hurt her. She needed some time and it was probably temporary. A half hour long conversation followed where her phone went off 2 times, her claiming that it was UPS notifications. Yeah... OK. She looked really stressed. I said. Look, take what time you want. I'm leaving. I grabbed my stuff, she walked me to the door and stepped outside glancing around. She had never done that, ever.

Post Mortem
I'm pretty sure that I know the mistakes that I made with this, but feel free to hammer me since I'm always open to learning.

Puzzle pieces have a way of coming together after some sleep. She had an insanely jealous ex who would cruise her house at all hours, accuse her of cheating and all of the other things that come with that personality. If it was temporary, why grab my stuff? Duh, It's so he didn't see it (possibly again). As far as her following me out, she was probably seeing if that nut case was out there. I can't see that I could be wrong, especially because she mentioned that he reached out to her about a month ago. Considering a text came when I went to the bathroom, I have to wonder if he was looking in a window. Creepy stuff. I'll never understand the attraction to that behavior. She basically took a situation that we both seemed to have gotten past and turned it back around on me, making everything my fault. Made up so SHE could break up. Nothing new and I'm kicking myself for reaching back into the garbage. No guilt for her and she thinks I will fall into a backup position in case things don't work out and that I will be there to catch her.

Nope.
Any times baeeeees get weird or disappear, drop her. Don't look back.