Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Bully Incels

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see today how people love to hate incels. I've had many thoughts on this. I think Coach Red Pill says all my thoughts very well in this video.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please note that I post this in tips because this is not a debate or discussion. We are here to help incels that want help and are ready to put work in.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see today how people love to hate incels. I've had many thoughts on this. I think Coach Red Pill says all my thoughts very well in this video.
Probably he was incel before he got married. I wanna know how many broads he fvcked in his entire life

It's not tragedy, it's nature. Nature it's much more harsher than this kind of society.
"Making a woman happy" ? He ain't red pilled

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bully are insecure ppl that need to put other down to feel good about themself.

I could relate to incel, getting women is not easy.
I was never that bad, mostly because im not that bad looking but i could imagine how it is for.someone below average look and social wise.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a male instinct. It’s like the urge to fvck or eat food. You just want to pick on weaker people or even butt heads against people stronger than you to assert dominance. Call it toxic masculinity or whatever but it is what it is.
I disagree this is children/teen instinct.

Real man dont need to establish dominance in that obvious way, its like the small dog that bark way more than the big one.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry y'all, I will not be debating this. If you want a debate, post your own thread in the Discussion forum. This is the tips forum. I offered a tip.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you back down from competition your a *****. Real men challenge others to keep each other sharp. Clearly youve lost your masculine edge. Come back to me when you get it.
Backing down from competition and bullying have nothing to do with each other.
Bullying is attacking ppl that cant defend themself, just for the fun of it.
Its the coward way because they know there wont be any retaliation and most of the time bullies out number the victim.

Someone wants to figh with me, im not the one dancing around, yelling and doing some stupid gesture.
Ill be there rdy and telling him calmly you dont want to **** with me,once he make his move i **** him up.

Posturing is a sign of weakness, same with bragging
Dangerous guy dont do it.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't hate anyone for mere failure, not even for continuing to make excuses for failure. That's not worthy of hate. "Bullying" is often a matter of interpretation, though. Is "stop being a pu55y" bullying? I don't think so.

However, what I have little patience for is the toxic attitude that women, somehow, OWE pu55y to guys they don't want to fvck. When I see the hostility and ENTITLEMENT of SOME guys who just can't seem to get themselves laid, i see a level of nuclear creepiness that fills me with "no fvcking wonder!"

If you can't get laid, but your mommy tells you you're handsome and smart, then put those good looks and brains to use, and follow instructions, and lose the hostility. Seriously, lose the hostility. If you hate women so much, why would you want to fvck them, anyway? I hate c0ckroaches, but I don't want to fvck them. Psychoanalysis is what SOME of these guys need, which I'll give them for FREE:

You hate your single mothers, as nearly all sons of single mothers do, and you're projecting that hatred onto ALL women, which makes sexual intimacy impossible for you, until you fix your head. The world didn't fvck you over; you have eyes, ears, arms, legs, and a brain; use them to unfvck your situation.
You need understand a few things.
1. "Stop being a pu55y" is not constructive. Won't help someone who has no hope in their mind.
2. Entitlement? Not sure of that. Nothing wrong with wanting women. A lot of these guys are trying. They just seriously don't know what to do after years of trying and spiral into a very dark mindset.
3. Bullying is picking at a very serious issue in someone's life without offering any help on correcting thie issue.
4. It really isn't their fault they reached this point for many of them. They did not choose to have a singke mother.
5. Basically, some of them want to fix their lives, but don't have the slightest clue on where to start. In their mind, who do they trust? Who do they reach out to? They don't know. Their friends or mom is not going to tell them about sosuave. Their friends are saying sh1t like "just be yourself" and "you'll find someone eventually".
6. A Drill Instructor is screaming at someone that has already been screened by the recruitment process that they know is capable of responding correctly in that environment.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also assume they all have single mothers. You underestimate the power of the negative influence of our culture on young men.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a male instinct. It’s like the urge to fvck or eat food. You just want to pick on weaker people or even butt heads against people stronger than you to assert dominance. Call it toxic masculinity or whatever but it is what it is.
It's called nature

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm if you think bullying weaker men is just how it is watch the John Wayne classic the gunfighter sometime. If you go the full nihilistic
path sooner or later some bigger dog rips your throat out. Read a Louis L'Amour Western that scene in the movies with some gang rides in and shoots up the town never happened. the quiet towns folk were x buffalo Hunters Indian fighters and civil war veterans. any gang that tried it and there were a few got shot to rags.

Men built civilization so that we r better than that. Our problem now is to evolve civilisation so it can work better on a larger scale. Same problem as becoming a DJ you have to grow bigger than your own nature not easy but men don't walk away from challenges.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@brixlingo after reading your thoughts on the treatment of weaker men by stronger men, a lot of your previous posts make more sense. You don't seem to have a grasp of a lot of things including masculine dominance. I have never bullied anyone or mistreated weaker people. I have never felt the want or need to do so. The losers that I have encountered in my life that have done that were truly pathetic and damaged. I teas and bust balls but I always do so in a way that everyone knows that I am playing with them. Real dominance is not fighting those that are weaker than you, it is actually not even having to fight most of the time because others know you are dominant and they actually want to be your ally. As far as the incels, I will help anyone that wants to be helped but I can't force someone who doesn't want to be helped to accept my help. I think the incel problem is larger than what people believe. The guys on the forums are the ones that are aware of their problems, there are others who are not even aware of their problem. I had a coworker last year who was 29 years old and was still a virgin, he didn't seem to see this as odd or out of the ordinary. He was a very nice guy, wouldn't hurt a fly. Since this was at work I tried to help him but I couldn't be as helpful as I would normally be. I don't think I did much good since he wasn't self aware enough to see that this was a problem he needed to fix.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To counteract bullies, simply go to work improving your ability to fight. I've done that because lately IN MY fookin 40s I'm getting bullied by younger testosterone-laced dudes (guys who haven't be stopped or humbled). It's not outright bullying but disrespect which could Eventually lead to fighting (hopefully in a neutral place where no outside forces stop us or intervene/arrest us). Fighting at a bar or in line at a bar or in downtown/old town with patrolling cops and cellphones to call those cops who show up quickly will fvck your life up maybe severely or financially.

So I've taken steps in the past 2 months to build cardio and skills natural flow and ability, but due to my age and unorthodox training (barefoot running and everything barefoot to build different muscles, tendons, ligament strength) I've stressed a tendon which has made me have to stop for a couple of weeks. It may be even if I was in my 20s I would have made sore this tendon due to unorthodox training. I wasn't really losing weight either because muscle weighs more, but I was certainly more nimble and able to jump off the ground/go to the ground quickly whereas before I couldn't after years of no training of any sort.

Can't wait to heal from this semi-injury and I'm basically healed but there's still soreness from applied pressure so I'm gonna stay off of it a couple more weeks, plus I'm having vein surgery on Halloween which may or may not help. I'm dyin to get back to oozing pools of sweat from intense no-stop hours-long workouts. I've always had that stamina in sports. Trying to get back to light-footedness I used to take for granted when young, this time in a fighting capacity. Running for over an hour or 10 miles or more, makes me sweat, but nothing like anaerobic activity does. I was actually get abs for the first time in my life (post-2014 I can acquire abs due to life-saving abdominal surgery for a condition I never knew I had - I could never get abs before no matter how many setups I did).

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Your thinking that if I see a skinny nerd I berate the **** out of him. No. I ball bust. I WANT him to fight back. ITS GOOD FOR HIM. Life WILL kick him in the ass and he MUST fight back or else his life will turn into absolute garbage. Look at gordon ramsay. He berates the **** out of all the losers in hell kitchen which make them better. He calls them names. He tells them how much he sucks. He does it from a good place. Its called tough love.
Why is it your job to “teach” some nerdy guy that isn’t bothering you at all?

And TV shows have built in fake drama for ratings.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To counteract bullies, simply go to work improving your ability to fight. I've done that because lately IN MY fookin 40s I'm getting bullied by younger testosterone-laced dudes (guys who haven't be stopped or humbled). It's not outright bullying but disrespect which could Eventually lead to fighting (hopefully in a neutral place where no outside forces stop us or intervene/arrest us). Fighting at a bar or in line at a bar or in downtown/old town with patrolling cops and cellphones to call those cops who show up quickly will fvck your life up maybe severely or financially.

So I've taken steps in the past 2 months to build cardio and skills natural flow and ability, but due to my age and unorthodox training (barefoot running and everything barefoot to build different muscles, tendons, ligament strength) I've stressed a tendon which has made me have to stop for a couple of weeks. It may be even if I was in my 20s I would have made sore this tendon due to unorthodox training. I wasn't really losing weight either because muscle weighs more, but I was certainly more nimble and able to jump off the ground/go to the ground quickly whereas before I couldn't after years of no training of any sort.

Can't wait to heal from this semi-injury and I'm basically healed but there's still soreness from applied pressure so I'm gonna stay off of it a couple more weeks, plus I'm having vein surgery on Halloween which may or may not help. I'm dyin to get back to oozing pools of sweat from intense no-stop hours-long workouts. I've always had that stamina in sports. Trying to get back to light-footedness I used to take for granted when young, this time in a fighting capacity. Running for over an hour or 10 miles or more, makes me sweat, but nothing like anaerobic activity does. I was actually get abs for the first time in my life (post-2014 I can acquire abs due to life-saving abdominal surgery for a condition I never knew I had - I could never get abs before no matter how many setups I did).
Very many points noted. Discuss the various ways cops can mess up your life in those situations?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree this is children/teen instinct.

Real man dont need to establish dominance in that obvious way, its like the small dog that bark way more than the big one.
you understanding of bullies is what is told to kids to feel good , sorry for that . Bullies are just like any creatures trying to dominate the weaker ones, the only different is that their parents didnt tell them this is "wrong" so they just follow their instinct
bullies choose victims who are not popular, or lonely as they are easer target for them than popular kids. incels usually fall into the first category
Weakness invite attack

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No one should be bullied. RPC has some points, and we should some consideration for them. However, if they do not do anything to put themselves in a better light, then it's on them. But no, no one should be made fun of in any way, shape or form. That's undudely.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I help some of them but the problem is that they take all my information and judge me for it because they cannot escape the core trauma and brainwashing of the single mom upbringing. It's literally the pearls before swine issue where they turn on you, no good deed goes unpunished.
Redskinsfan92 please don't take this as me bullying incels. I sympathize with incels but many of them have deep seated emotional issues. When I try to help them they almost always turn on me. There is a reason they are not getting ANY female attention. These men are so afraid of failure and rejection that they would rather live a virtual life on their computer. I know incels well because I used to try to teach them pick up. I also have an incel friend. He is a 34 yr old obese virgin with rage issues. He has every excuse in the book to not self improve. Incels are their own worst enemy because they do not want to do basic things like get in shape or learn how to fight or pick up a group sport. Incels are also usually jerks. Their insecurity and bitterness turn them into bad people.

Common intel traits:
1.) They usually don't have many friends because they are not very friendly people.
2.) They are often stubborn and resistant to taking any sort of risks.
3.)They don't want to go to the gym because they are afraid of being judged.
4.)They don't want to approach women because they are afraid of being rejected.
5.)They say you are wrong about women's true nature

When someone is not routinely going to the gym then he can only blame himself. Personal fitness is a basic sign of self respect and high self esteem.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Common intel traits:
5.)They say you are wrong about women's true nature
I might get hell for this, but logically speaking, a lady looking for the best dude she can get is quite logical. However, continuing to attempt to trade up or FOMA to something better is where it become illogical and usually and eventually bites them in the ass. As for dudes, we need to start with the less attractive ladies and then progress. The quality (SMV) of the lady will probably increase IF the dude increases his SMV. It's really not that hard to break down into common sense. However, some incels I guess are too far gone or are too damaged to see the possibility of a light at the end of the tunnel. 34 and a virgin. Geez. I thought the 40 year old virgin was just a movie, not becoming real life. Has your incel friend have low testosterone? Perhaps you should mention he should get it tested. He may be ingesting too much soy or something.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might get hell for this, but logically speaking, a lady looking for the best dude she can get is quite logical. However, continuing to attempt to trade up or FOMA to something better is where it become illogical and usually and eventually bites them in the ass. As for dudes, we need to start with the less attractive ladies and then progress. The quality (SMV) of the lady will probably increase IF the dude increases his SMV. It's really not that hard to break down into common sense. However, some incels I guess are too far gone or are too damaged to see the possibility of a light at the end of the tunnel. 34 and a virgin. Geez. I thought the 40 year old virgin was just a movie, not becoming real life. Has your incel friend have low testosterone? Perhaps you should mention he should get it tested. He may be ingesting too much soy or something.
So he was raised by a single mother. His mother died in high school. We were good friends in high school and a piece of him died with her. Before she died he was popular with the ladies. After her death he become obese and sheltered himself indoors. He drowned himself in escapist videos games like World of WarCraft. He blew through the insurance money and got kicked out of college.

I beg him to go to the gym with me. I even drove to his house and made him jog around the block. He just doesn't have the discipline to go to the gym. I think he is secretly afraid of being judged. I have to take breaks from him because the more I try to help him the more he rages out on me. I don't want to fight this guy so I try to be understanding of his rage issues and just take a break from contacting him.

The common thread with most incels is pride and fear of rejection. Their egos are so fragile that they cant handle failure. They cant handle failure in the gym or with women. So they just delve into escapism and online dating. They match with women that they never intend to meet. Btw this guy makes good money...so he really has no excuse not to have a good gym membership.