"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Dont build INTEREST LEVEL too soon. Use the drama of FLUCTUATION.

blayde

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Vegas
I've come to realize that sometimes i can actually CONTROL her interest level.

I've learned what drives it up, and I SAVE those moments for when certain times.

Here is how I drive it up: Social Proof, witty jokes, neg hits, and above all being a mystery and a challenge. That's basic .

Why do i WAIT to unleash this stuff?

Because women looking for a relationship leading to marriage create an inner world in which their fantasy plays out SLOWLY.

This is their drama.

When they're with you theyre wondering if you are husband material or not. And in their minds, husband material is something that BUILDS.


Come to think of it, in rare cases I allow the level to go DOWN. I realize that she's getting ahead of herself. She is becoming INFATUATED with me but I know that won't last.
So I call less, and hold back.

Her interest levels off for sure, but here comes mr. mystery/challenge again. I let my personality out of its hibernation and her interest level goes back up.

See..? This is drama. Just when she was unsure if you were husband material, you came out of the pack and PROVED that you are worth her attentions.

The challenge was building subconsciously.
Sometimes only TIME can build it. So dont build up interest level too soon.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sanjuro

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
not so sure about girls wanting husband material all the time. aren't nice guys husband material?? and we all know what happens to nice guys.
 
Top