Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be pathetic

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every other day posters here keep asking for help on how to get with one particular girl.

Some call me names. Some ask for more advice. Internally I'm disgusted.

"What do I text her next?"
"What should be my next step?"
"I'm hurting, she cheated on me with that a-hole"
"She's flaking, should I leave?"
"I got dumped without making a mistake"
"How to handle this?"

Women this, Women that.

Boohoo

Pvssy whipped pathetic simpletons.

Women do this in groups.
Text him 'Hey not Hi', 'Wait for sex', 'Ask for exclusivity or get lost' , 'Tell him you usually don't suck d!ck on the first date'.

Don't be a f@ggot.
Nobody is here to coach you.

Understand that nobody gives a fvck about you.

The day I realised nobody gave a fvck about me is when I became free.

Play the game, beat the levels, fight the boss and get in the castle. NEXT. Improve yourself. Start from scratch.

Be NOT afraid to lose pvssy.

If you fail, describe your experience, so newbies gain perspective and veterans can point out where things went wrong.

Describe how you are improving.

Describe what you learnt, by reading by situations, by working out, by making more money, from dating women.

By taking ACTION.

We'll support you and learn from you.

We are here to learn abundance through perspective and exposure.

Nobody is going to hold that controller for you.
Talk is cheap, show me what you did, how you did and the consequences.

Stop being pathetic, have some self respect.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People need to understand that nobody can give step by step advice because there are no ways to understand all the intricacies of a given interaction.

This is why we give advice on which mindset to carry so you can learn to act from that mindset. The mindset builds the guidelines for the behavior that gets you what you want.

Men need to learn how to think.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I learned that if you just set standards then she can take it or leave it.

In that case she can never betray you. She either lives up to your standards and you spoil her, or you stop giving.
Wise advice from a wise man.

And @darksprezzatura I agree when you say nobody gives a f*ck about anyone. People are motivated by self interest first. Don't be the only sucker who isn't. You really do become more free when you understand how the game of life is played. We form alliances with other people for mutual benefit. We all have to understand that once mutual benefit ends for one side, the relationship will probably change or implode. VALUE is all that matters.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Every other day posters here keep asking for help on how to get with one particular girl.

"How to handle this?"
Come on bro. A 20 year old guy, who has no sisters, no girl cousins, never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never connected with a girl, never had sex with a girl, comes to sosuave to learn the secrets of dating and attracting women and asks 'what is my next step with this one girl I really like?' and 'internally you are disgusted?' We are here to HELP men. Not put them down to make ourselves feel better.

If you fail, describe your experience, so newbies gain perspective and veterans can point out where things went wrong.

Describe what you learnt, by reading by situations, by working out, by making more money, from dating women.

By taking ACTION.

Bro it's ok in theory but it's not reality. A 20 year old guy doesn't really want to 'strive to be the best, improve and improve and make money', he just wants to get experience and have sex. Heck, more than half the 30 and 40 year olds in here just want to have sex with a good looking girl.

My advice to a new guy, get as much experience as fast as possible, even at the expense of your self respect. Once a guy gets experience, he will realize women are nothing special.

No guy wants to be 45 years old with no girlfriend and limited sexual experience, but have the honour of telling people he has his 'self respect' and is 'alpha.'

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro. A 20 year old guy, who has no sisters, no girl cousins, never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl, never connected with a girl, never had sex with a girl, comes to sosuave to learn the secrets of dating and attracting women and asks 'what is my next step with this one girl I really like?' and 'internally you are disgusted?' We are here to HELP men. Not put them down to make ourselves feel better.

Bro it's ok in theory but it's not reality. A 20 year old guy doesn't really want to 'strive to be the best, improve and improve and make money', he just wants to get experience and have sex. Heck, more than half the 30 and 40 year olds in here just want to have sex with a good looking girl.

My advice to a new guy, get as much experience as fast as possible, even at the expense of your self respect. Once a guy gets experience, he will realize women are nothing special.

No guy wants to be 45 years old with no girlfriend and limited sexual experience, but have the honour of telling people he has his 'self respect' and is 'alpha.'

There is nothing wrong with helping our Suave bro's on here..

Even the strongest most alpha man, can fall for the manipulative tactics of some crazy woman.

When your deep in that loved up state, you can easily lose control of your rationality..

Sosuave is the perfect platform, to sometimes get hit over the head with a wake up call... tough love works!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like my brother. He is 31, never had a girl, never had sex and has no friends. Sad thing about it all, he is a very handsome man, has a decent job, a full heads of hair, is shredded to the bone, works out 6 days a week, has a daily driver car and a nice sports car. Id kill to have swapped places with him. I know he is Cluster B anti social, but damn have i tried for over 10 years to figure him out, but wont let me in. So sad to see wasted potential.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like my brother. He is 31, never had a girl, never had sex and has no friends. Sad thing about it all, he is a very handsome man, has a decent job, a full heads of hair, is shredded to the bone, works out 6 days a week, has a daily driver car and a nice sports car. Id kill to have swapped places with him. I know he is Cluster B anti social, but damn have i tried for over 10 years to figure him out, but wont let me in. So sad to see wasted potential.
As much as he's got going on women should be trying to lure him in left and right.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are here to HELP men. Not put them down to make ourselves feel better.
Maybe you are here to help. I'm here to help myself and trade values in the exact way @Urbanyst described. I can guide anyone to the sources which helped me. I might be wrong, but your words reek of codependency.

Getting 'experienced' at the expense of self respect is the epitome of being pathetic.

I'm currently in my early 20s with a notch count more than my age. I've been in the game since 7 years now and rotate around 3-4 new women every year.

I was one of those guys who had a black book of women names, experiences, ratings and time stamps.

I quickly realised, NONE of that mattered, notch count doesn't matter, the traumas weren't needed, the heartache, the sad ends, the drama.

I didn't need to err to learn.

The day you realise the value of pvssy is absolutely nothing and YOU have all the value which you've been manipulated all your life not to see, you'll get it.

If you are going around telling people to sacrifice their self respect, you are essentially saying pvssy is worth more than self respect.

To which I'll say STOP being pathetic and codependent.

Even if you want people to recognise that women aren't even remotely valuable as we have been manipulated to see. Sacrificing self respect to get laid would make them psychologically more valuable. READ about it.

Your ACTIONS determine your FEELINGS.

Last edited:

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of harsh...

The Blue Pill is a hard and bitter thing to swallow..... It takes some of us longer to choke it down.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently in my early 20s with a notch count more than my age. I've been in the game since 7 years now and rotate around 3-4 new women every year.

I was one of those guys who had a black book of women names, experiences, ratings and time stamps.

I quickly realised, NONE of that mattered, notch count doesn't matter, the traumas weren't needed, the heartache, the sad ends, the drama.

I didn't need to err to learn.

The day you realise the value of pvssy is absolutely nothing and YOU have all the value which you've been manipulated all your life not to see, you'll get it.

If you are going around telling people to sacrifice their self respect, you are essentially saying pvssy is worth more than self respect.

To which I'll say STOP being pathetic and codependent.

Even if you want people to recognise that women aren't even remotely valuable as we have been manipulated to see. Sacrificing self respect to get laid would make them psychologically more valuable. READ about it.

Your ACTIONS determine your FEELINGS.
Hollywood, the media, tv, magazines, actors, actresses, musicians, models, corporations, the elite, the rich, the powerful, have all manipulated men to value women to the extent they can.

And you have seen the light in your early 20s where at any given time 3-4 young good looking women can't get enough of you and want to constantly have sex with you? Wow.

logicallefty

Reaction score

"How to handle this?"

Women this, Women that.

Boohoo

Pvssy whipped pathetic simpletons.

Women do this in groups.
Text him 'Hey not Hi', 'Wait for sex', 'Ask for exclusivity or get lost' , 'Tell him you usually don't suck d!ck on the first date'.

Don't be a f@ggot.
Nobody is here to coach you.

Understand that nobody gives a fvck about you.

The day I realised nobody gave a fvck about me is when I became free.

Play the game, beat the levels, fight the boss and get in the castle. NEXT. Improve yourself. Start from scratch.

Be NOT afraid to lose pvssy.

By taking ACTION.

There is a little bit if your post that is valid, but for the most part, you do not seem to understand the purpose of this forum. Yes, we are here to help each other out, and learn more for ourselves. If a man can't come here and get valid "coaching" on migrating the vicious jungle of dating and women, where else can he go? If you do not want to hear guys seeking help with women, you are on the wrong forum my friend. And I have to then ask, why did you come here?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollywood, the media, tv, magazines, actors, actresses, musicians, models, corporations, the elite, the rich, the powerful, have all manipulated men to value women to the extent they can.

And you have seen the light in your early 20s where at any given time 3-4 young good looking women can't get enough of you and want to constantly have sex with you? Wow.
These girls who've come and gone don't give a fvck about me.

They aren't dying to get enough of me, they do what they do to prove their feminity in their own heads.

It's a failure of their feminity that they couldn't keep me. They don't realise, my perception of them shouldn't make any difference to them which is exactly what I tell guys here.

Every girl who has heard my name, knows someone I've slept with. I have to live with that kind of reputation too.

I've been called an assh*ole, a dog, a cvnt, a manhoe by the same women who 'love' me and hold their asscheeks wide with their head pushed down on the bed, or while svcking me off in a trial room where they buy clothes for me.

So, yes I've seen the light, and it's not pretty.

Reaction score
These girls who've come and gone don't give a fvck about me.

They aren't dying to get enough of me, they do what they do to prove their feminity in their own heads.

It's a failure of their feminity that they couldn't keep me. They don't realise, my perception of them shouldn't make any difference to them which is exactly what I tell guys here.

Every girl who has heard my name, knows someone I've slept with. I have to live with that kind of reputation too.

I've been called an assh*ole, a dog, a cvnt, a manhoe by the same women who 'love' me and hold their asscheeks wide with their head pushed down on the bed, or while svcking me off in a trial room where they buy clothes for me.

So, yes I've seen the light, and it's not pretty.
What do they like so much about you?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with helping our Suave bro's on here..

Even the strongest most alpha man, can fall for the manipulative tactics of some crazy woman.

When your deep in that loved up state, you can easily lose control of your rationality..

Sosuave is the perfect platform, to sometimes get hit over the head with a wake up call... tough love works!
No. The 'strongest most alpha man' does not fall for the manipulative tactics of crazy women because he's not afraid to lose pvssy or loses control of his rationality during emotionally stressful/torturous times.

I realised I wasn't 'alpha' when I stayed with a woman who emotionally blackmailed me by cutting herself.

I had to read, unlearn and take action to become how I am now.

Stop lying to yourself.

There is a little bit if your post that is valid, but for the most part, you do not seem to understand the purpose of this forum. Yes, we are here to help each other out, and learn more for ourselves. If a man can't come here and get valid "coaching" on migrating the vicious jungle of dating and women, where else can he go? If you do not want to hear guys seeking help with women, you are on the wrong forum my friend. And I have to then ask, why did you come here?

I came here to get perspective and exposure.

Hearing about scenarios, environments and actions which I haven't experienced or done.

Recent examples: @cola 's stripper club thread was legitimate. @bigneil 's experiences with a stripper girlfriend and view on sugar daddies.
@narcissist 's thread on 100 sets. @resilient's empowering hakuna matata thread.
The various threads on books, working out and improving yourself. The discussion on seduction tips people talk about here and the psychological basis of it. That will make you suave with women. Otherwise let's just change the forum's name to SoPathetic.

What do they like so much about you?
Absolutely nothing but the illusion of the man they wanted since their Disney days. They love the idea of who they think I am.

I listen to them with laser focused interest. I accept what they tell me without judgement. They can be who they are with me.
I ignore bad behaviour towards me and withdraw attention till they win me again. I generally reward good behaviour unless I want to try intermittent reinforcement.

I dabble in music, magic, psychology, computer science. I'm 6'2, covered in tattoos, a former pothead and fvck like I'm doing it for the last time. I make them buy me drinks for me too when they tell me they are thirsty. I will literally kiss their ass if I want to, and spank them till red if I want to.

I say them on their faces that I want to fvck them, if they say no, I ask them why did they come to meet me or why are they still standing here. They feel like slvts sometimes. Even then they hug me before they leave forever. NEXT. I don't apologise for expressing my needs. I'll get them fulfilled one way or the other.

I'm a diagnosed ASPD, which attracts women with other personality disorders a lot.

I don't have many emotions to offer except disgust, anger and irritation. I've learnt to manage them well because they kill attraction with high quality women but they still seem to pop up now and then. Like here in this thread. So bear with me and the TRUTH.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No. The 'strongest most alpha man' does not fall for the manipulative tactics of crazy women because he's not afraid to lose pvssy or loses control of his rationality during emotionally stressful/torturous times.

I realised I wasn't 'alpha' when I stayed with a woman who emotionally blackmailed me by cutting herself.

Stop lying to yourself.

Hearing about scenarios, environments and actions which I haven't experienced or done.

Recent examples: @cola 's stripper club thread was legitimate. @bigneil 's experiences with a stripper girlfriend and view on sugar daddies.
@narcissist 's thread on 100 sets. @resilient's empowering hakuna matata thread.
The various threads on books, working out and improving yourself. The discussion on seduction tips people talk about here and the psychological basis of it. That will make you suave with women. Otherwise let's just change the forum's name to SoPathetic.

Absolutely nothing but the illusion of the man they wanted since their Disney days. They love the idea of who they think I am.

I listen to them with laser focused interest. I accept what they tell me without judgement. They can be who they are with me.
I ignore bad behaviour towards me and withdraw attention till they win me again. I generally reward good behaviour unless I want to try intermittent reinforcement.

I'm a musician and a computer scientist, 6'2, covered with tattoos, pothead and fvck like I'm doing it for the last time. I make them buy me drinks too when they tell me they are thirsty.
I will literally kiss their ass if I want to, and spank them till red if I want to.

I say them on their faces that I want to fvck them, if they say no, I ask them why are they still standing here. They feel like slvts sometimes. Even then they hug me before they leave. NEXT.

I'm a diagnosed ASPD, which attracts women with other personality disorders a lot.

I don't have many emotions to offer except disgust, anger and irritation. I've learnt to manage them well because they kill attraction with high quality women but they still seem to pop up now and then. Like here in this thread. So bear with me and the TRUTH.
Damn I wish I could do that. I think I just give too many f ucks. I'm trying to make lots of money flipping houses and buy a Bentley to impress them. I'm not sure I'm going about this the right way, but I don't know that I'm not.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I wish I could do that. I think I just give too many f ucks. I'm trying to make lots of money flipping houses and buy a Bentley to impress them. I'm not sure I'm going about this the right way, but I don't know that I'm not.
I had the same problem during my younger years so I can relate. This IDGAF attitude is worn by people who are deluding themselves when they actually give more fvcks than an average guy.

They stop giving a fvck about themselves instead and put their energy into rebelling and self destruction.

IDGAF so I'll get tattoos.
IDGAF so I'll do drugs.
IDGAF so I'll try to drop out of college.
IDGAF so I'll seek trouble.
IDGAF so I'll disrespect my teachers and masters and my elders.
IDGAF so I'll pump and dump women so they will chase me.

This delusion will get you laid sometimes because by being a 'rebel bad boy jerk' you are pushing your and other people's boundaries and survive to tell the tale.

I'm guilty of being like this.

You are right, you actually give a lot of fvcks which is making you a slave to buy a Bentley to impress women. You will get laid with it. I guarantee you that. But let me remind you, your Bentley would have more balls than you.

In a twisted way, even though you are trying to buy a Bentley to get laid, the process of having the financial freedom to buy something as expensive will force you to re-evaluate your mindset. But if you get one with debt, I'd consider you foolish beyond imagination.

Let me help you experience a thought experiment before I go out tonight.

Imagine you sarge out with the attitude that you don't give a fvck.
You keep telling yourself IDGAF so you can do anything you want.

Do you know why you'd give all your fvcks?

Because when I tell you don't think of an elephant, what are you thinking about right now?

Instead REFRAME, the world doesn't give a fvck about me. I am insignificant to other people and their lives. THEY truly don't care and are concerned with only their needs from me. So I should do everything I want which fulfills my needs.

Which frame gives you more freedom to do anything you want?

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score

Stop lying to yourself.

I dabble in music, magic, psychology, computer science. I'm 6'2, covered in tattoos, a former pothead and fvck like I'm doing it for the last time. I make them buy me drinks for me too when they tell me they are thirsty. I will literally kiss their ass if I want to, and spank them till red if I want to.

I say them on their faces that I want to fvck them, if they say no, I ask them why did they come to meet me or why are they still standing here. They feel like slvts sometimes. Even then they hug me before they leave forever. NEXT. I don't apologise for expressing my needs. I'll get them fulfilled one way or the other.

I have read some of your posts and you have some good stuff to offer. Extremely good actually. Just please try not to be too harsh on other guys who are not at the stage of the battle that you are. We want guys to be able to air their grievances with women freely here, even if they sound 'pathetic' to us with more experience.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read some of your posts and you have some good stuff to offer. Extremely good actually. Just please try not to be too harsh on other guys who are not at the stage of the battle that you are. We want guys to be able to air their grievances with women freely here, even if they sound 'pathetic' to us with more experience.
Okay this is hilarious. Watch me make another post titled "Grievances with Women"

logicallefty

Reaction score
Okay this is hilarious. Watch me make another post titled "Grievances with Women"
lol go for it. I couldn't put all my grievances with women in one post. It would fill up SoSuave's hard drive and crash the server.