"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Don't be an alpha orbiter

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
One of my early mistakes, is that despite being very good at being assertive in my interactions with girls is that I gave them way too much attention and was too pushy to meet up. Every text I sent could be considered "alpha" , but the issue is I gave too much attention. Lack of attention is a huge to putting off status. THis should be geniune - but if fake it at first if you must. It is almost social ettiquitte at this point that you cannot reply to a girls texts too quickly.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
One of my early mistakes, is that despite being very good at being assertive in my interactions with girls is that I gave them way too much attention and was too pushy to meet up. Every text I sent could be considered "alpha" , but the issue is I gave too much attention. Lack of attention is a huge to putting off status. THis should be geniune - but if fake it at first if you must. It is almost social ettiquitte at this point that you cannot reply to a girls texts too quickly.
I remember I was texting a girl years ago. She texted me while I was distracted doing something else. Because I was distracted, I forgot to wait at least a few minutes or mirror her reponse time and I replied instantly so i could get back to what I was doing. She ghosted right there.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Even I've fallen victim to this at times. Keep yourself GENUINELY busy. There's tons of things you could be doing in your spare time to improve your life that don't involve women at all.
 
Top