Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be an alpha orbiter

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my early mistakes, is that despite being very good at being assertive in my interactions with girls is that I gave them way too much attention and was too pushy to meet up. Every text I sent could be considered "alpha" , but the issue is I gave too much attention. Lack of attention is a huge to putting off status. THis should be geniune - but if fake it at first if you must. It is almost social ettiquitte at this point that you cannot reply to a girls texts too quickly.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
One of my early mistakes, is that despite being very good at being assertive in my interactions with girls is that I gave them way too much attention and was too pushy to meet up. Every text I sent could be considered "alpha" , but the issue is I gave too much attention. Lack of attention is a huge to putting off status. THis should be geniune - but if fake it at first if you must. It is almost social ettiquitte at this point that you cannot reply to a girls texts too quickly.
I remember I was texting a girl years ago. She texted me while I was distracted doing something else. Because I was distracted, I forgot to wait at least a few minutes or mirror her reponse time and I replied instantly so i could get back to what I was doing. She ghosted right there.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even I've fallen victim to this at times. Keep yourself GENUINELY busy. There's tons of things you could be doing in your spare time to improve your life that don't involve women at all.