"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Don't Argue With Idiots

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
So, I was on Twitter (yes, a big mistake). Got into an argument with some chick about incels. See, someone accused some red pill guy of being an incel. Used it as an insult. I've noticed that a lot lately. Long story short all points went over their heads. I was just having a little fun. I knew there was nothing to be gained.

It had me thinking though. She claimed to be a sociologist. An expert. She offers no substantial help or advice for incels. Yet, she criticize red pill. Claimed she was familiar with it. So, I scroll down her account and see she supports the Green New Deal. Ahahaha

I'm thankful we have this forum. See, here an incel can get real help and advice. (Like how y'all helped me with fashion.) He can stop being an incel. Social workers, therapists, psychologists, and socioloists sure aren't going to help them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Even though incels have been around for quite some time, the topic has only been brought to the forefront recently. Trained professionals likely have little experience on this topic.

Notwithstanding, I met a social worker chick in the club years ago. Her advice to me was, “Women only look at guys they are attracted to.”
No shyte lol. But she was honest.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Don't argue with anyone in person...not worth it these days...people are crazy and you are taking a chance you might end up dead.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Even though incels have been around for quite some time, the topic has only been brought to the forefront recently. Trained professionals likely have little experience on this topic.

Notwithstanding, I met a social worker chick in the club years ago. Her advice to me was, “Women only look at guys they are attracted to.”
No shyte lol. But she was honest.
Yeah I don't think she knows what advice is. That is meely a statement
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Yeah I don't think she knows what advice is. That is meely a statement
Like being a sociologist would give her better knowlege lolllll.
I know a few psychologist that cant even use what they preach to other to help themself.
Like they cant handle anxiety but work with client with anxiety disorder. It is sad .
Its like getting a personal trainer thats fat, i seriously see lots of them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So, I was on Twitter (yes, a big mistake). Got into an argument with some chick about incels. See, someone accused some red pill guy of being an incel. Used it as an insult. I've noticed that a lot lately. Long story short all points went over their heads. I was just having a little fun. I knew there was nothing to be gained.

It had me thinking though. She claimed to be a sociologist. An expert. She offers no substantial help or advice for incels. Yet, she criticize red pill. Claimed she was familiar with it. So, I scroll down her account and see she supports the Green New Deal. Ahahaha

I'm thankful we have this forum. See, here an incel can get real help and advice. (Like how y'all helped me with fashion.) He can stop being an incel. Social workers, therapists, psychologists, and socioloists sure aren't going to help them.
Maybe I should get on Twitter, I'll convert the whole lot of them or they'll be crushed by an Idiotic red piller who will bring them down to his level and beat them all with his experience.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Like being a sociologist would give her better knowlege lolllll.
I know a few psychologist that cant even use what they preach to other to help themself.
Like they cant handle anxiety but work with client with anxiety disorder. It is sad .
Its like getting a personal trainer thats fat, i seriously see lots of them.
I used to know a social worker. She was in a long distance relationship. Enough said.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
He can stop being an incel.
This is ironic. It seems the word "incel" has evolved into being an abstract social concept instead of what it literally is, involuntary celibacy. This is why I hate that word, because 99% of so-called incels aren't truly involuntary. If they're truly incels they literally can't do sh!t about it, but it turns out most of them have a choice all along which they simply deny and instead blame the world for their misery.

I know this is slightly off track in this discussion, but it needs to be said. That word is severely misused.
 
Top