Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Argue With Idiots

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I was on Twitter (yes, a big mistake). Got into an argument with some chick about incels. See, someone accused some red pill guy of being an incel. Used it as an insult. I've noticed that a lot lately. Long story short all points went over their heads. I was just having a little fun. I knew there was nothing to be gained.

It had me thinking though. She claimed to be a sociologist. An expert. She offers no substantial help or advice for incels. Yet, she criticize red pill. Claimed she was familiar with it. So, I scroll down her account and see she supports the Green New Deal. Ahahaha

I'm thankful we have this forum. See, here an incel can get real help and advice. (Like how y'all helped me with fashion.) He can stop being an incel. Social workers, therapists, psychologists, and socioloists sure aren't going to help them.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women: Red pill guys are incels who don't even try to get laid!

Also women: It's creepy when men hit on women!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Even though incels have been around for quite some time, the topic has only been brought to the forefront recently. Trained professionals likely have little experience on this topic.

Notwithstanding, I met a social worker chick in the club years ago. Her advice to me was, “Women only look at guys they are attracted to.”
No shyte lol. But she was honest.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't argue with anyone in person...not worth it these days...people are crazy and you are taking a chance you might end up dead.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though incels have been around for quite some time, the topic has only been brought to the forefront recently. Trained professionals likely have little experience on this topic.

Notwithstanding, I met a social worker chick in the club years ago. Her advice to me was, “Women only look at guys they are attracted to.”
No shyte lol. But she was honest.
Yeah I don't think she knows what advice is. That is meely a statement

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think she knows what advice is. That is meely a statement
Like being a sociologist would give her better knowlege lolllll.
I know a few psychologist that cant even use what they preach to other to help themself.
Like they cant handle anxiety but work with client with anxiety disorder. It is sad .
Its like getting a personal trainer thats fat, i seriously see lots of them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So, I was on Twitter (yes, a big mistake). Got into an argument with some chick about incels. See, someone accused some red pill guy of being an incel. Used it as an insult. I've noticed that a lot lately. Long story short all points went over their heads. I was just having a little fun. I knew there was nothing to be gained.

It had me thinking though. She claimed to be a sociologist. An expert. She offers no substantial help or advice for incels. Yet, she criticize red pill. Claimed she was familiar with it. So, I scroll down her account and see she supports the Green New Deal. Ahahaha

I'm thankful we have this forum. See, here an incel can get real help and advice. (Like how y'all helped me with fashion.) He can stop being an incel. Social workers, therapists, psychologists, and socioloists sure aren't going to help them.
Maybe I should get on Twitter, I'll convert the whole lot of them or they'll be crushed by an Idiotic red piller who will bring them down to his level and beat them all with his experience.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like being a sociologist would give her better knowlege lolllll.
I know a few psychologist that cant even use what they preach to other to help themself.
Like they cant handle anxiety but work with client with anxiety disorder. It is sad .
Its like getting a personal trainer thats fat, i seriously see lots of them.
I used to know a social worker. She was in a long distance relationship. Enough said.

Serenity

Reaction score
He can stop being an incel.
This is ironic. It seems the word "incel" has evolved into being an abstract social concept instead of what it literally is, involuntary celibacy. This is why I hate that word, because 99% of so-called incels aren't truly involuntary. If they're truly incels they literally can't do sh!t about it, but it turns out most of them have a choice all along which they simply deny and instead blame the world for their misery.

I know this is slightly off track in this discussion, but it needs to be said. That word is severely misused.