Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Donovan Sharpe on women who ruin their bonding skills through dating bad boys

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No ****, nothing to add
50 and them ( the rappers even down to "bow wow" had her submitting to them, kissing their azzes... ), Russell the superstar QB being the great man that he is is treating her as his equal. She LOVED to uplift those other guys.

But then again we just might be overanalyzing. Maybe she was younger and stupider and values what she has with this MAN.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 and them ( the rappers even down to "bow wow" had her submitting to them, kissing their azzes... ), Russell the superstar QB being the great man that he is is treating her as his equal. She LOVED to uplift those other guys.

But then again we just might be overanalyzing. Maybe she was younger and stupider and values what she has with this MAN.
Donovan laid it down on this analysis. The "lean in" vs "lean away" is a clear sign. The funniest part was the one where the guy was in the pic with the "Essay" who was posing with his wife, the "Essay" was leaning away and she was leaning into him. In the other photos the ungrateful wives were leaning away from the husbands. It means' he's circulating around her.

The last one where the wife was leaning into one of their friends and away from the husband was very telling.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. Ciara still looks okay and Russell is hardly some regular guy. Both would easily be able to get with other people just as good looking/successful. They probably just genuinely like each other. Sometimes it's that simple - people can and do in fact change.

The observation's with the photos are accurate though. I think it can mean something but I'd say it would also depend on the frequency. It could just be a one off. Perhaps in other photos they are closer/more all over each other. I do think in a lot of cases you can tell the status of a couple by those things and how they generally act- if there is a lot of touching/affection etc.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donovan laid it down on this analysis. The "lean in" vs "lean away" is a clear sign. The funniest part was the one where the guy was in the pic with the "Essay" who was posing with his wife, the "Essay" was leaning away and she was leaning into him. In the other photos the ungrateful wives were leaning away from the husbands. It means' he's circulating around her.

The last one where the wife was leaning into one of their friends and away from the husband was very telling.
Somehow I've always known this, and indeed, I have lost interest after only 2 dates when I detect gals doing this body language. Of course there are counter examples, like one gal I had that had bad body language (and thus I didn't make an effort to continue) but she continued to pursue me - and in a way that was genuine. Of course, she was a bit of a psycho, and thus I had to bail. :eek:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somehow I've always known this, and indeed, I have lost interest after only 2 dates when I detect gals doing this body language. Of course there are counter examples, like one gal I had that had bad body language (and thus I didn't make an effort to continue) but she continued to pursue me - and in a way that was genuine. Of course, she was a bit of a psycho, and thus I had to bail. :eek:
Yep... At a low level any DJ should have enough self respect and self worth to only romantically deal with or consider babes who are ultra feminine and admiring of himself. That lean away are a dead giveaway sign or her being too resistant. Just agree with her and let her azz go.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... At a low level any DJ should have enough self respect and self worth to only romantically deal with or consider babes who are ultra feminine and admiring of himself. That lean away are a dead giveaway sign or her being too resistant. Just agree with her and let her azz go.
I think even a lot of these dupes realize this, but they don't have any decent options, so they put up with it. Hopefully these men will get a secret DNA test for what comes out of the gal's vajaya.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think even a lot of these dupes realize this, but they don't have any decent options, so they put up with it. Hopefully these men will get a secret DNA test for what comes out of the gal's vajaya.
Men get "invested" into the situation, so the more he put into it, the more effort he's going to ensure that he gets "return" on his investment. So these behaviors, if they weren't overlooked may have been something he "hoped" would adjust to his favor over time. Since we analyze hundreds and thousands of situations on forums like this one here, we know that it is not a good way to handle that situation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is we created a nanny state, which is why women’s survival mechanisms no longer depends on men. Whoever is behind it is diabolical and hell bent on destroying the family structure.

In a game of survival of the fittest, the alpha male always wins. Now everyone is guaranteed survival as long as they remain pacified.

This is not even natural.

The current powers that be have created an unnatural world.
Is it part of the thing they call "new world order"?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it part of the thing they call "new world order"?
The wet dream of no family union and no private property where everyone belongs to everyone and everybody depends on the government.

Its no fvcking coincidence that the snake's marketing targeted the woman rather than the man...that amazing apple.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have my own theory.

At the risk of sounding crazy, I think reptilians run this world.

But they didn’t take over us through force.

There is a galactic federation of extraterrestrials that protect this planet.

In the 1950s Aliens approached the Soviet Union about trading technology tor alien abductions, the Russians actually said no. But then they approached the Americans and they signed a treaty. The grey aliens were allowed to abduct humans in exchange for technology. After this agreement, alien abductions took the world by storm and increased by 1000%.

It was at This time that UFOs and and the possibility of alien life entered the consciousness of humans.

But they’re weren’t the reptilians. They were the greys, a slave race of the reptilians.

The reptilians arrived shortly after and took over every single hierarchy of human social structures.

That's how they take over a civilization. From within. The movie "the matrix" was the reptilians telling us subliminally that we are all batteries.

They are in our entertainment industry. They are in our governments. They are in every social fabric of our society. They are both democrats and republicans. The illusion is that you have a choice.

And here is the worse part. They are bloodthirsty. They feed on human blood, specifically children. Every year hundreds of thousands of children go missing as part of a world wide network program that is designed to funnel children to them. Its call adrenochrome. It is produced by the fears of children. The reptilians feed off of it.

"Pizza gate" is all about eating children. It's all over the net. I don't have to write about it.

Mankind is enslaved. And the ultimately goal is to drain us of all of our will. That's why I alluded before that this is the realm of will. Will is your greatest gift from the Gods. When there is a will there is a way.

Look at society now. Everything from the mainstream media to the government systems to the racial wars and even women's state is trying to zap you of your will.

But don't let the reptilians do a frame grab. They still know that man is a sovereign being. There are currently 14 extraterrestrials on planet earth now. Some are benevolent, and some are malevolent. There are beings in this universe where one single thought can wipe out an entire solar system. But these beings are not interested in our affairs.

We are a primitive species that sell ourselves out. The only reason why we are in this predicament is because the U.S. government traded in their people for technology. But the technology never works 100% of the time. There is always something missing.

Even all of this seems daunting, the way out of it is simple. Use all of your will to determine your fate. That is your number 1 power that was given to you by the Universe that noone can take from you.

We have the capacity of unlimited internal dominance. And from that internal dominance, we can move particles and dictate reality.

The game of life has always been within. And if we look at our enemies straight in the eye with unflinching will and power, it is not even a fair fight.

From the transgender agenda to outraged womanhood to the coronavirus to everything ridiculous going on right now, it's just the "powers" trying to do a frame grab.

But the Buddha predicted this a long time ago. It is an illusion. These powers have no real power.

A man is a singularity. He is a singular being that cannot be defined or even categorized. He exists outside the matrix. That's his real home.

Everything that is happening around us is trying to frame us to believe in THEIR frames.

But a singularity creates his own frames and rejects frames that doesn't serve him.

At the end of the day, our power is unlimited. We were created in the image and likeness of God himself and this too shall pass.

Simply reframe all realities that don't suit you. Because there is no ultimate reality. It's all in your head. You are the creator. The powers try to distract us from our birthright.

Remember guys, even if you don't agree with me, in the midst of all of my conspiracy theories is an actual message of self empowerment.
How exactly the first part of your post connects to the second?

Its like arm yourself and all hands on deck at first, then it becomes some new age karma stuff.

Is this independence day with airplanes and bombs or some drama with two postwalls drinking tea in their garden?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first part tells you that we are enslaved but the second part tells you the power of the human spirit and that if we tap into our sovereign powers of beingness, it’s not really a fair fight.
How can we fight an invading alien force through meditation and introspection?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women are no longer endangered of getting stoned to death for not living in the masculine imperative, this is what they do.
This is exaggerated. Masculine imperative? As if our ancestors didn't sacrifice their mating strategy when they invented marriage and monogamy. Both sexes made sacrifices in order to build stable societies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we invited them in the first place. I said they went to the Russians first, but they resisted, then they came to the u.s. and it was the greed for domination and technology that caused the government to sell out their own people.

It’s the human ego that allowed it all. There is no force in this balanced universe that can actually enslave you, save for your own greed and ego.

It’s the insecurity that created it all, for in this universe insecurity creates more insecurity. It doesn’t create more security.

Everything is a manifestation of human insecurity. With women, with aliens, it doesn’t matter. The content does not matter. It’s the context.

All we have to remember is that we are complete as we are. There is no need to overcompensate. There is no need for greed and domination.

All of our systems are based on insecurity, greed, and domination and the reptilians simply took advantage of a fundamental flaw that was already in place

We were ripe for the pickings. If we all remembered we were perfect and complete as we were created, we would simply disengage from most social constructs.

And what happens when humans disengage from social constructs? They simply fall apart and present themselves as illusions as they actually are.
So a political elite sold their own people but those that happened to be enslaved from aliens with superior technology cant stop it all by meditation and introspection? Something like updating your cookies on an adult site or unsubscribe from a mailing list?

Do you believe it works with the government and their demands too? can I pay less taxes throush self awarness and possibly even skip speeding tickets?

Not saying to mock you, its just that it doesnt make sense while it makes a lot of sense that brief story about adam and eve that meet the snake.

The snake could not approach adam nor convince him to eat the apple, the guy was happy had a how girlfriend, an amazing warm and comfortable place to live, no shortage of food and water and basically no problems at all.

The snake needed the woman to screw it all and drag the men with her, whoever wrote it had forsee abilities.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway back to Donovan Sharpe, just like others he points out a single way to gauge a woman commitment and interest in her own man.

The picture test where you see if she leans toward you or she creates distance as much as if she looks at you or at the camera among the many things.

Im checking some couples I know and basically all of them fits the stereotype...nice guys never win not even in the end.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romance falling apart is assuming romance was ever a real thing in The first place. We are all seeing that it is not.

In the beginning of time, men ruled and created a world where women had to abide by social norms.

Now that there is equality and men no longer rule, we are seeing the world that men created fall apart.

Women have their own mating strategy that benefits them and their offspring. It’s not romantic at all.

When you complain about the state of women and hypergamy and Simps, you are actually going against survival.

Women have their own survival mechanisms. They have their own egos. They will gladly take whatever power that is given to them.

What you guys are seeing is NOT romance falling apart because of society.

What you are seeing is that romance was never real in the first place.

When women are no longer endangered of getting stoned to death for not living in the masculine imperative, this is what they do.

They have their own feminine imperative. Which only concerns their own survival and the survival of their offspring.
:( damn thats black pill as fu*k. But the points made are hard to argue against. Interesting post.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An elderly woman actually told me flat out that her promiscuity in the 60's was the direct cause of her inability to stay faithful in relationships later in life. He had a good home life and does not attribute it to bad parenting or daddy issues.

I don't believe men are magically immune from this same phenomenon btw. I do think we are slightly more immune simply because we are more intellectually at peace with the inevitable boredom that comes with monogamy due to living in a sexually scarce (relatively) environment. But if you tell me that you are just as able to pair bond in 2020 as you were 50 women ago in 2010, you are lying.
This is very true. I know that the intensity that I was able to "love" a female has decreased since in was 25. Its kinda sad actually. I used to be so infatuated with specific girls. Nowadays I can get that chemical high anymore. I see too much ans done too many since then.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An elderly woman actually told me flat out that her promiscuity in the 60's was the direct cause of her inability to stay faithful in relationships later in life. He had a good home life and does not attribute it to bad parenting or daddy issues.

I don't believe men are magically immune from this same phenomenon btw. I do think we are slightly more immune simply because we are more intellectually at peace with the inevitable boredom that comes with monogamy due to living in a sexually scarce (relatively) environment. But if you tell me that you are just as able to pair bond in 2020 as you were 50 women ago in 2010, you are lying.
Men aren't affected by it as much as women. But let's say our pair bonding ability drops if we have a high notch count. Who says that we need to be monogamist in order to provide for one or several women?
A man can have a family and provide for this family. He can stay responsible for his family and he can still have unattached sex with other females.
Our ancestors had their families and their '' side chicks ''.

If a chad had thousand chicks, it will be hard for him to settle for one girl especially if his SMV is still high. He will not be satisfied with one girl but he can still have a family and he won't act like a female. He won't destroy everything he built ( his family, kids, the house ) only for one female but women do this all the time. They don't care because they get the social benefits and don't give a flying fvck about the dad.

And even though the pair bonding ability or the ability to be satisfied with one girl drops, he won't get mentally ill from it or damaged.