Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juans are birds, and why women want them in their cage

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, very well. You seem set in your ways and its obvious I[ wont change your mind. You enjoy your freedom, but be responsible. We don't need another member of society going down the drain.

By the way, its spelled Philosophy. :cool:

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
big easy you still dont get it.

I am not talking about going out and flipping off police, stealing, killing, robbing the store, I am not talking about breaking the law and goign to jail.

I am talking about being free to be the man I want to be, and to be free and totaaly frree in that I honestly can be the man I want to be, and not care if peopel like me or hate me.

I still dont think you get it though......I guess I have to do a thread on what it really means to be free.

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Pvssy, here we go again. You are a 21 year old kid and you think you run the show. Go finish writing your stupid bible or something. You know nothing and haven't eperienced an ounce of life, so cut the preaching, soap box sh1t. No one fvcking cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Take my balls out ur mouth and get off my dyck, I RUN THIS FVCKIN WORLD YOU KNOW WHY......BECAUSE I AM A MAN!!! DEAL WITH IT!!

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"big easy you still dont get it.

I am talking about being free to be the man I want to be, and to be free and totaaly frree in that I honestly can be the man I want to be, and not care if peopel like me or hate me.

I still dont think you get it though......I guess I have to do a thread on what it really means to be free."

I really didn't want to do this, but you are warranting an intellectual stomping. I gave you the easy way out but Nooo, you won't take it.

Fine.

big easy you still dont get it....
Oh really?

I am not talking about going out and flipping off police, stealing, killing, robbing the store, I am not talking about breaking the law and goign to jail.
Neither am I! Read my post!

You don't even understand the implications of what you are suggesting. This isn't some vague theory, if you're trying to apply it to your life you have to be specific. And to be specific you must consider the impact of this little idea.

Suppose I adopted your idea. I didn't like going to my job. So in order to be free, or as you so eloquently put "totaaly frree" I stopped going to school. It was too hard. I took a job as a waiter in order to make some more cash, have some free time and practice social skills. It made me happy. Sounds good, no?

Lets look down the road ten years. I'm still a waiter. I never finished my degree so I cant transfer into a career and I don't feel like going back to school. All my friends now make more money than me and I am no longer happy. Not to mention all the innovations that could have happened if I had participated in research at the university I dropped out of. Society hasn't benefited because of my existence.

I'll say it carefully: you cant be totally free to do whatever you want. In order to truly be a man, you must live up to your responsibility. That is to better yourself and do all you can to improve.

It is wrong to quit because something is hard and you don't want to do it. It is wrong to settle for fair because it would make you happier. It is wrong to abandon your responsibilites because you want to be "free".

I still dont think you get it though......I guess I have to do a thread on what it really means to be free
You do that...

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Jus_LikeCandy
Pvssy, here we go again. You are a 21 year old kid and you think you run the show. Go finish writing your stupid bible or something. You know nothing and haven't eperienced an ounce of life, so cut the preaching, soap box sh1t. No one fvcking cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing as you're all of two years older than him I wouldn't go throwing around "lack of life experience" criticisms at people.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
i will do that thread a little later, kid, I said in the reply, that being free is not being bound to what people think, but LIVING THE LIFE YOU WANT, AND BEING THE MAN YOU WANT. Kid, if you WANT to be a lawyer, some people will have some bad things to say about them, like some lawyers dont make a lot of money, I am saying be free from that! Be a lawyer! In order to be a lawyer, you have to go to school, get a degree, go to law school, etc....I NEVER SAID.....free from climbing the ladder...

Whatever field I chose to go into, there is a process. I must first get an education, get an interview, get a job, then get a raise to be a top executive. The freedom in that, is that, and listen closely.
I AM DOING WHAT THE HELL I WANTED TO DO!!!

I will make a thread on this, but come on kid, I just said all this in your reply, are you reading it, or are you mad at me and just want to critcize? Its okay son, you are still my bro.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Big Eee Zee you are correct but you really shouldn't take the ramblings of the orignal poster so seriously.

We both know that "real freedom" includes my freedom to wage a terrorist campaign to force the federal government to lower taxes. I'm free so I should be able to blow up and kill and rape whoever I want. Hey if that's the life I want, you have no place in telling me I'm wrong, because I'm free!!!!111!!!!!ONE!!!!11

:down:

I'm sure DykEater will come back with "that's not what I said" or "use common sense." The real problem here is he doesn't even know what he said. DykEater is not an abstract thinker, he does not understand the consequences nor the real implications of what he is saying. He's a pseudo-intellectual that just wanted to wave his **** around. Well, mission accomlished.

*yawn*

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peace

Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
I will make a thread on this, but come on kid, I just said all this in your reply, are you reading it, or are you mad at me and just want to critcize? Its okay son, you are still my bro.
You are right about how being critical is a waste of time. We are "square and on point" with each other here. Each of us has his own way of approaching being a DJ and we'll rap again soon in a more constructive way I'm sure.

Peace.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Peace

Originally posted by Mister Big
You are right about how being critical is a waste of time. We are "square and on point" with each other here. Each of us has his own path for approaching being a DJ. Different strokes for different folks applies. Our goals are the same and we'll rap again soon in a more constructive way I'm sure.

Peace.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
shortimer, sounds to me like you both got all timers!

Ha, I dont even see a point to even responding to you......if you honestly did not understand what I said in my post, then honestly, you are either really pissed off at life right now and going through something that you feel you cannot get out of, or.....you just dont like me.

I can handle the second one, I just hope its not the first one. I will do a thread on what it really means to be free later, and oh yeah, short timer,

Svck my Dyck.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
DIABLO, for all I am concerned, it seems like you have a problem with me, so YOU do what you feel is right, close the damn thing then!

I have already given my point, and for the record, short timer began using the words, so if you feel ur getting at me by closing the thread, well, then, close the thread, aint no feelings lost over here.....I have already given my point of view.....do what you want....

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh, when are you gonna snap out of this pretending-to-be-Pook phase. forget the philosophical bs, and just go and talk to women, don't be a keyboard jockey.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
Heheh you sound like a libertarian to me... ;)
hahaha. I can't help it. I love constructive conflict. Maybe I should change my political affiliation to a DonJuanocrat.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

One can write all the idealistic blurbs they like until their hearts are content and their mind's weary, but it still won't change things. Nor does declaring this to an online community, 99.99% of whom has never met each other, and of which for all 1 knows, some are transexuals, transvestities, women, or guys joking around.

Bottom line...go out and do it. Do whatever it is you want in life. Get off the idealistic keyboard joking about how men and women are, and just create the world you see.

Its easy to posit how men and women SHOULD be, but not everybody's reality is the same, so therefore not everybody will share the same view points.

Furthermore...a free, 'ideal' man wouldn't need to speak of what he needs, nor of what he is, he is what he is but virtue of existence just as a tree is what it is by virtue of its existence. It does not need to speak of it its essence. It does not care of what other beings do. A tree is a tree is a tree, its a tree by VIRTUE of DOING.

A man can be many things, but he is only a man by virtue of DOING. The definition of what some guys are is MALE, but to be definitional, a MAN does. He just is. A river is not water captured in a bucket, that's merely a bucket of water. A river FLOWS, and can only be a river by virtue of its ACTION, and no description suits what it is.

The purpose of finding this site when men first came here was to get RESULTS. To some its a crutch, to others, a sort of mentorship. And to some, an ENABLER. People are afraid to push boundaries of people, even they're doing more harm than good for fear of invading personal space.

All the idealistic dreaming and writing and bantering still won't change the essence of what a person is...or enable them to become what they have always been.

Post on to your hearts content.

A-Unit