Don Juans are birds, and why women want them in their cage

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice story...except your forgot marriage is playing with fire....dont be too sure about it......with marriage the magical fear of you walking away ends because you are trapped with marrital law and kids and her mission(to cage you) was successful.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone.....this is ol' Pvssy Eater a-gain!

Keyboard jockey....ol my...I am also a basketball jockey too...THE PISTONS ARE GOING TO KICK MIAMI'S AZZ!!

I apprecite the positive and the negative feedback on this post. I am 21, as I guess everybody and their momas know now, hehe...but I have really been involved in some self-improvement. I ONLY came to this site becausse I was having a hard time getting over rejection from those females, but after being here, I started to learn a great deal from some of the posters here, and I thought that most of what they had to say had some merit to it. Kind of like mentorship, kind of like brotherhood.....I reeally apprecited it.

I figure that when I am between classes, between working out, between sparring in my self-defense course I am about to begin, that I will share some of my thoughts with you guys, and hope that it inspires somebody just as a lot of posters here have inspired me.

In the end, gentlemen, I pray that we all live the lives we dream for, and that we all gain the respect we desire, and when it is our times to die, that we die proud, that we lived the life we wanted, and passed on our wisdom, to the next generation of newbies, who need inspiration, just as we did.

One.

Mr.Style

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER

In the end, gentlemen, I pray that we all live the lives we dream for, and that we all gain the respect we desire, and when it is our times to die, that we die proud, that we lived the life we wanted, and passed on our wisdom, to the next generation of newbies, who need inspiration, just as we did.

One.
I think that's the most inspirational thing you've written yet. That's very well put.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Pvssy really means being free from your everyday BS and not to be afraid of going after what you really want .. your dreams.

Too many people think of how their next haircut is going to look .. much too shallow. You have to dig deeper and think broader to become successful than the average Joe. Not only with the girl of your dreams but as with everything in life also.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
he means free will to choose whatever you want to be.

you have the choice to buy a gun and kill someone, if you wanted
you could do that tomorrow. You'd goto jail and it wouldn't be right, but you are free to choose right or wrong.

you can choose to start your own company and become a millionaire - you could do that tomorrow, or you could live on the
streets. It's your choice, it's your free will to choose.

whatever you want to be in life it's upto you. you can choose.

president, road sweeper, barback, taxi driver. anything.

even if you get captured by terrorists, bound up and gaged. You are still free to think whatever you like. You always have that choice.

You're free to think whatever you like and approach any woman you want.

that was a good post.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if you get captured by terrorists, bound up and gaged. You are still free to think whatever you like. You always have that choice.
Somehow it doesn't seem being able to think freely in that situation would make it any better. You could think, i am may never see my girl again, family whatever.

This is where you must do ACTION .. you know like the guy on the plane over Pennsylvania on 9-11. 'Let's Roll'. That sounds so American .. gotta love it! That's how things get done, even in the worst of times.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh my gawd.....haha....I got some more positive feedback....haah....I thought you guys were going to continue booing me out the building..

This just as a side note, I dont strive to be anybody but me. I am still working on myself, I have not improved perfectly yet, but I am still trying to get there.....and honestly, it bothers me....when guys like Mind Over Matter and friv....post things like, He is a loser, or He needs to stop being a keyboard jockey, because that is defiantly not my intention at all.

I am here learning and applying like everyone else. I only do threads to put my thoughts out there, and I never say that my thoughts are the only and solely truth, but I put them out there. To see, if somebody feels or is thinking like I am. ...thats all.

I have come though a lot of depression and low self esteem growing up, and for even a guy like me to do a post and to have a new great thinking like this, is an overall improvement......I obviously apply what I do....or I would not say it.

Mind just thinks I want to be like Pook. I was inspired by Pook, if my posts sound something like his, I am sorry, it was not intentional.

Sometimes....and I am not ashamed to say this....but when you guys attack me personally like that, it does hurt.

YOu know why, because I am still learning. And will never stop learning. And it just seems like you guys just try to tear me down, for no reason at all. I dont understand it

I dont see what I said in this thread....that makes so many people on this board, that are supposed to be supportive of AFCS growing into don juans like myself, but instead, guys like Mind and friv say, he is fake. he posted a thread about not getting any, now hes getting some, so he must be fake. Hell guys, I was sad at the time. Being a don juan is just a mindset, I came here adn changed my mindset.....what is so wrong about that.

I pray.....that you guys dont do this to other AFCs. who finally get an understanding of life from applying what was learned here, then you guys just come and attack them for no reason at all.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is.

a young DJ has enlightenment and wishes to share it.

sure it may come off as preaching, my way is the right way sometimes.

either way it's enlightenment captured and open for debate.

really tho *****-eater, you shouldn't care so much, you're just a name on an internet message board. Your ideas and beliefs are never going to agree with everyone in the world, so this is good training for you :)

where's your DJ don't give a **** attitude?

Reaction score
Hey DJ P-E, change your name to "DJ Thread Starter" Haha, hehe, hoho:)

Yes, P-E "free will" is given to us at birth and it shall remain with us until death!! How we use it between birth and death will determine our fate in life!!

Don't let "The Matrix" take your free will away and don't take the Blue Pill...

Follow The Puerto Rican Rabbit!