Don Juans are birds, and why women want them in their cage

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
There was a previous discussion in another thread, and I feel the need to start this one.

This site, was created and build, as a place for AFC men, to come to learn how to turn BACK into their original natures, and that is men. (we just call them don juans)

The definiton of a man is not confident, ****y, or a guy with a doctor degree from Harvard. (thats humor)

A man is a free male. Free to his own will, free to his own decisions, free of anything that the world his to offer: including, depression, poverty, loneliness, and whatever. A man makes mistakes, and learns from them, but is constantly free. Free is everything the man is. Free to do whatever he wants, and to believe whatever he wants. Free to wear what he wants, talk how he wants. A man is not subjected to how people think and what people expect, a man is only focused on his freedom and living the life he chooses. A man does not live by philiophsy, religion, or anything. Just by his own free will.

Okay you got that part?

Go on to the bottom for the rest of this.........

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
The woman, is a seducer. She is the religion follower. She is the one who lives by rules, and regulations. She uses these rules, in ways, to get that which she desires. A woman is free as well, in her own right. Of course she has the same opportunites in life as men, but when it comes to the woman-man thing, a womans goal is this: MAKE HIM LOVE ME.

She says, I want to MAKE, him love me. I want to be the one, who MAKES this man, fall in love with me, and when I do that, I will have succeeded! So......first, I must find a man, and a real man.

Now, if you read my previous post, you know what a man is. So when it comes to the dating game, while a woman is out in life, she is looking for a real man. Not a fake, phiolophical, religion ordained one. A real man is a free man.

So what she does and understands, is that for a real man to even want me, I must first, fix myself up. If my breasts are too little, I will get implants. I will dress up sexy. I will practice shaking my azz in the mirror before I go to the clubs, because I know that real men like that.....so I will do this, for the only reason of, GETTING HIM TO APPROACH ME.

Now she says, I want only the real men to approach me, not the philiopsical ones, all in seducation and games and rules, but the real free men. She says, I want them to approach me, once I get him to approach me, then its on to round two....go to the next post...................

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
round two is the actual date or the actual meeting. She says, that I will go on his dates, for the only reason of, GETTING TO FIGURE HIM OUT. She says, I will make my schedule free for this particular date and time, because I have finally found number one: a real man, AND now I must figure out a way to MAKE him love me.

So she says to make him love me, I must first figure him out, adn thus I will know how to make him love me....however, this real man is different from the other guys I date, she says....

We are here, doing some kind of action stuff, and we really dont have a lot of time to talk, but damn, I am defiantly having fun, and I really want to figure him out, because that is the rule, hell thats what I came on this date for, but its looks like we are focusing on something else, I guess I will just live that for later.....this guy is so damn hot!(so her plans get interrupted, she sees you now as different, and a barrier breaker,! She hates her nature, which is to play the rules, and she loves when someone coomes breaks her barriers anyway. she wants someone to break her cycle!) (As for a side note, the reason that dinner dates and movie dates are so AFC, and BORING, because these are dates where you both are talking. Which means, she gets what she wants, already, and thats you.)

So after one meeting, she just cant stop thinking about the fact, that I am having such a great time with this guy, but I dont even fvckign know him! So she says, I must now......try harder. This my friends, in when she gets real interesting....

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
The single most important and overall reason why women are attraacted to real men, is because REAL MEN BREAK HER BARRIERS. She hates her nature, and shes wants a real man to break her barriers. Only real men can do this, because only real men have what it takes (freedom) to say to her and do to her what it is that breaks her barriers and this is( freedom).

So now, her goal is still, MAKE HIM LOVE ME. So now, she goes on date after date with him, barely ever rejects his date offers. But still, can only get a little bit of information out of him about him, he usually keeps the convos short and about her....so now, he is the one that is judging her! What the hell........

She continues to be with him, then seeks to get him to get into a relationship with her, for the sole purpose of.....NOW GETTING HIM TO OPEN UP TO ME.

She says, now I will find out who the hell this guy is. I will be his girlfriend, and I know that he will show me his weaknesses. I will know him, I would have conquered the game! Yes! But wait.....

Even though they are in a relationship, the real man still has a lot of **** going on. During the course of time, say time, TIME, she will begin to DISCOVER his weaknesses.

Oh, so he does not like cheese, Oh, so he wants to be this, Oh, so he knows all these people, Oh, Oh, Oh!!!

The real man, never, tells her about his weaknesses, which is what, she is, trying to, FIGURE OUT.

She just discovers them. And then decides............go to the next post...

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
I must love him. She says, I must love this guy, even though, he is a broke, bagger at the grocery store and a heavy weed-smoker that has no goals( thats humor, haha). I have been chasing him all this time, I now know soome of his weaknesses, by why do I still feel good around him? Why do I still want him to be around me? I must, marry him!

So now, she has gone from trying to figure out some of his weaknesses, to now, trying to fix some of them. She now stands as a supporter, a cheerleader to her man. She says, I will make my man see, that I love him, by supporting him and helping him become better in life. If he is an alcoholic, i will make sure he gets AA. If he does not go to church, I will pray for him and hope God breakes him around. I will be there for him!!!!

The man now notices, his girl is being very supportive, and has helped him find God, find his way off of alcohol, and he is now chasing his dreams, (or whatever weaknesses he might of had....you know what I mean), and now the man says to his boys, damn dawg, she really loves me man. I think that I....I .....well, I think she is the one dawg!

So now their relationship turns into an LTr, soon, the man decides that this is the one, and he marrys her.....go to the next post...for the conclusion............

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
And the winner is..............

So all a man really wanted in his woman that he wants to marry, was somebody who would be supportive, helpful, give great sex, and love him.

All a woman really wanted in her man, was somebody she could help, support, and help build as he goes in life and conquers and dominates his own destiny, but, she also must not be able to live without him.....she never understands why, haha, she feels the way she does about him, she calls it, Gods gift to me.

In the end....they both get....what they were looking for.....so what is the point of this post Pvssy-Eater?

We as men, must acknowledge that the only role we are to play in life, is to be leaders. To be.....free....say free....FREE. Once we continue to live being free, we would have accepted what Gods intended purpose was....and that was to be man....and for woman....to finally, thank God she says, to be a woman.

Testify

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man, I really enjoyed reading that.. Great stuff! I kept refreshing the page to see the next post haha

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
A man is a free male. Free to his own will, free to his own decisions, free of anything that the world his to offer: including, depression, poverty, loneliness, and whatever. A man makes mistakes, and learns from them, but is constantly free. Free is everything the man is. Free to do whatever he wants, and to believe whatever he wants. Free to wear what he wants, talk how he wants. A man is not subjected to how people think and what people expect, a man is only focused on his freedom and living the life he chooses. A man does not live by philiophsy, religion, or anything. Just by his own free will.
This is one of the best definitions of a real man that I've read on this site ... excellent posting.

Now, if I can just figure out what I need to do to become this man you've written of ...

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
visceral,

let go, let be .....whats that word?

free.........

freee.......

freeeee to be you

free to just be...

free....

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh very good post man

ive seen u posti around the forum i like how u get ur point across in the manor that u do

Jus_LikeCandy

Banned
Reaction score
Miserable is the man who loves a woman and takes her for his wife, pouring at her feet the sweat of his skin and the blood of his body and the life of his heart, and placing her in the hands of the fruit of his toil and the revenue of his diligence; for when he slowly wakes up, he finds that the heart that he endeavored to buy is given away freely and in sincerity to another man for the enjoyment of its hidden secrets and deepest love."

— Khalil Gibran (1883-1931).

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post pvssy-eater. Maybe one of the mods will move it to the Tips section.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be very careful, you are treading on thin ice.

Twice you mentioned real men don't follow religion. They are "free".

Case in point:

A man does not live by philiophsy(sic), religion, or anything.

...a real man. Not a fake, phiolophical, religion ordained one.

Real men can have religion. You don't have to be completely cut off from any pre-defined mindset to be free.

Although, aside from the slightly misdirected Deity-references, this was a spot-on post.

To be free is to enable ourselves to achieve our destiny...

Hey, that sounded pretty good. :cool:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you trying to think me to death?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
hey kid, the only religion there is for man, is the religion that man is free from everythoing! it was the sole purpose of Jesus dying on the cross, so he could free man from sin and everything else! We as men, just need to wake up.....

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
hey kid, the only religion there is for man, is the religion that man is free from everythoing! it was the sole purpose of Jesus dying on the cross, so he could free man from sin and everything else! We as men, just need to wake up.....
Ho HO!

Someone thinks highly of himself.

So even though people have been trying to explain religion for thousands of years, you managed to sum up every single one in a blurb on a discussion board? Please...
Your argument isn't even that strong. Freedom is important, but you can't be free from *everything*. People do have responsibilities you know. You are responsible to better yourself every day, to try and contribute to society and accomplish something with your life. If you try to "free" yourself from that responsibility, then we have names for that. Bum, delinquint, sociopath...you get the idea. Religion isn't about being free, and frankly neither is life. A certain degree of freedom is necessary, duh, you cant live forever according to rules and expectations. But life is about balance. You must balance freedom with responsibility, blase with concern, religion with logic and leisure with accomplishment.

If all men were "free" as you said to do whatever they wanted, society would collapse. Everyone has responsibilites.

BTW, dont say things like "free of anything that the world his to offer: including, depression, poverty, loneliness, and whatever"

depression is not a choice, and neither is poverty. You have obviously experienced neither, because you wouldn't make such uninformed, sweeping generalizations about said subjects if you knew the often-times inescapability of them.

Being free is one thing, what you are suggesting is just plain irresponsible.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
I didnt say free as in, go get a gun and go shoot up the whole block, duh...

what I mean is free in choice, free to be who they want, say what they want and not care....that is what a man is.

and as far as religion goes, hey, believe what you want, that is what being free is. If you even read my thread, and you honestly can say that what the hell I said was wrong, then...hey, its your life pal! Believe what you want! I know what I am going to do....

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh and yeah, I have experience depression, depression is an emotion that is caused due to a lack of focus, not because of some disappointment. I have all the pity in the world for poor people on the street, but honestly, they CAN get the hell off the street and into a shelter, get some clothes from teh government, start off workign somewhere, and eventually get the hell out of poverty. Poverty is not a person, poverty is a damn emotion as well, and it can be changed. Point blank.

If you believe that you are not in control of your destiny, and everything else is like depression and all that other stuff, you my friend, are not, free. Sorry.