Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Tiers

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been considering creating a new website containing a course very similar to the "Boot Camp", but in more bite size chunks (similar to the "Player Guide" on Fast Seduction). A basic concept is here:

http://www.nick-hill.com/djtiers/website.php

Please let me know if the site will be useful when completed. If not, I'll scrap the idea. It only took me an hour to make anyway - and so far, only the first section's "acronyms" page is working.

Nick

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a great idea man. I think the progression of the tiers should not be set in stone though, personally I've been learning things a little differently than that flow suggests. I think maybe teir 4 could be closing skills though. Since at that point the aspiring don juan wouldn't be skilled enough to go through advanced convos, he can exit a set quickly and gracefully.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
And then we'll have the fights over what is classified as Tier 7 vs Tier 8..and so on and so forth.
Really, these should be the Catagories.

The stupid simple guide exclusively for retards like you, for the following types:
1. Complete dumbassed newbies.

2. The cluster-fvck of noobs with reading experience and ZERO skills, or mountains of failure, or the numb-nuts that has no social skills past a keyboard (or the end of his nose). Might even be a fallen guy, heavily damaged.

3. The guy that can walk the talk, but can't talk the walk (using the material with varying effect, but too inexperienced to be writing up anything about it escept FRs.)

4. The guy that can both walk, talk, talk and walk (he's got some field experience, and he's getting plates spinning, not letting defeat get in the way of the next girl, and can advise with some solidness)

5. The guy that creates the talk, and runs the walk. (Advanced enough to generate his own variations of basic skills, and has solid game)

and finally...

6. The pro man-ho that rewrites the book of control. (seduction)?

Why? Because there's so much advanced stuff, so much variation on how to do things at a higher level, that really, it's the top 2 that can master it, not Tier 5 when there's 4 more to climb. And again, a lot of material, such as the stupid guy guide to talking, the IRSMRT rulebook to conversation, How to rebuild yourself from A-Z and 1-3, and other BASIC building blocks live in the first 3 realms.

The rest of it, C&F, Flirting, Running an approach properly (as compared to blind firing), advanced mindset geared towards the prize, not letting her have control, knowing what to say to get what you want, games, club pickup, all of the mid-game stuff, well, that's for the middle. There's no real level requirement to have 6 million levels to define how to do things, when all this really is is a beginner, an average, intermediate and a advanced class of a DJ.

My 2 cents though. Equal weight to another 2 cents of someone elses.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Looks like a great idea man. I think the progression of the tiers should not be set in stone though, personally I've been learning things a little differently than that flow suggests. I think maybe teir 4 could be closing skills though. Since at that point the aspiring don juan wouldn't be skilled enough to go through advanced convos, he can exit a set quickly and gracefully.
Sounds good, I will work on that.

Nick

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Really, these should be the Catagories.
Thanks Docs, I will consider that although it will compress the Tiers leaving more (four?) future tiers. Is that what you had in mind?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Docs, there's no difference between "1" and "2". Experience is the only deciding factor in how "Don Juan" someone is.

Any idiot can recite material.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Nick - There shouldn't be tiers within a catagory, just because it'd be almost like 'restricting' material, when if you're relatively competant, you probably can grasp the concept. No need to do You are an average 1, average 2, average 3, when it's just minor technique changes.

Squirrels -
1. Complete dumbassed newbies.

2. The cluster-fvck of noobs with reading experience and ZERO skills, or mountains of failure, or the numb-nuts that has no social skills past a keyboard (or the end of his nose). Might even be a fallen guy, heavily damaged.
I think newbie, and reading experience are two completely seperate things.

That's why mindset and..improvng yourself, anything that prepares you for greater things are newbie topics, and starting to use that knowledge falls into the no skill/incompetant ones.

And, that's why 3 ...
3. The guy that can walk the talk, but can't talk the walk (using the material with varying effect, but too inexperienced to be writing up anything about it escept FRs.)
... is slightly above that of the no skill ones. These guys have tried, but just have varying results, or it's hit or miss, or whatever...

I could go on, but those sections make sense to me, and it doesn't compact a whole ton of pickup material into the newbie section, and the middle sections aren't compacted with material that should have been covered alright and at the same time, with material that requires those skills that you are just reading about now? Yeah.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have updated the front page to list where I believe each of the DJ concepts fit. I invite you to take a look and respond here with advice / concepts I've missed / suggestions...etc.

Nick

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to cite sources that support the theory of patterning, NLP, Social proof and neg hits that can back up that they actualy work. (they actually dont! and are BS)

I think its wrong to try to teach techniques and pass them off as "actually works" when they really dont.

Another criticism is that this seems like another ASF clone. Absolutely nothing original about this website.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Docs said:
Nick - There shouldn't be tiers within a catagory, just because it'd be almost like 'restricting' material, when if you're relatively competant, you probably can grasp the concept. No need to do You are an average 1, average 2, average 3, when it's just minor technique changes.

Squirrels -

I think newbie, and reading experience are two completely seperate things.

That's why mindset and..improvng yourself, anything that prepares you for greater things are newbie topics, and starting to use that knowledge falls into the no skill/incompetant ones.

And, that's why 3 ... ... is slightly above that of the no skill ones. These guys have tried, but just have varying results, or it's hit or miss, or whatever...

I could go on, but those sections make sense to me, and it doesn't compact a whole ton of pickup material into the newbie section, and the middle sections aren't compacted with material that should have been covered alright and at the same time, with material that requires those skills that you are just reading about now? Yeah.
Reading experience is self-fellating bullsh!t.

Reading is only a guide to your experential learning. It gives you actions and ideas you can try out. A man who has read all the answers but applies none of them is no better off than a man who has done neither. Except in his own head.

Don't kid yourself. I've made that mistake.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Reading experience is self-fellating bullsh!t.

Reading is only a guide to your experential learning. It gives you actions and ideas you can try out. A man who has read all the answers but applies none of them is no better off than a man who has done neither. Except in his own head.

Don't kid yourself. I've made that mistake.
Note that in the original entry, I said:
The cluster-fvck of noobs with reading experience and ZERO skills
Just above the level of stupid by innocence, the newbie.

Trust me, I also knew the effects of knowledge with no punching bag.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking forward to the completed tiers, I will definitely try to complete them!