Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don Juan Bootcamp

philip

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am 18 years old and I am going to take part in the Don Juan Bootcamp. I do go to school and I have a part-time-job so it may will give a problem because I dont have enough time for it. My english is not the best because I am from Germany near Berlin. Buuut anyways I hope for advice and constructive critism.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Sounds like a good start. Let us know, how it goes.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500 approaches or GTFO. J/k, good luck, OP.

Solid stuff in the bootcamp, young Don Juan. It will change your life if you listen well and apply yourself. This was my bootcamp initiation from 2006. I was the oldest guy to join it at 25. Hah. Still completed it 100%.

Also, check out a current approach thread: Narc's 100 sets in 100 days thread.

philip

Reaction score
Hey finished the exercise of week 1 yesterday.
I was like 80 minutes out saying hello to like 75 People and holding eye contact.
Well... it´s not what I normally do on a saturday but it was fun and I spoke to a guy for like 20 minutes walking arround talking about sport and girls.
Some People stared back and not looking away was sometimes Kind of weird but I made it :up: