Don Juan Bible vote of Non Confidence

Do you think the administration of the DJB rightfully falls upon Nicholas Hill?

• Yes

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 25.7%

• Total voters

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesn`t look good for nick.
but who should do his job, if he his displaced.

another poll or whut?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Milez
it doesn`t look good for nick.
but who should do his job, if he his displaced.

another poll or whut?
Yes, that's exactly what we need...ANOTHER F'ING POLL. :rolleyes:

There's no room for politics on this site. Can we stop already?

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Yes, that's exactly what we need...ANOTHER F'ING POLL. :rolleyes:

There's no room for politics on this site. Can we stop already?
if you have a better idea of who should manage the djb in the future, then go ahead.

i suggest the candidate should take the non-virgin-test :)

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick, the poll's been jacked, so it's irrelevant now. You do a great job keeping the Bible up-to-date, compiling and linking everything. How you choose to live your dating life just isn't relevant to whether or not you should be the bible-keeper.

You're doing a good job, and it's appreciated.

Any little f*ckers who use PM to hate on people should grow the f*ck up. Little turds.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bp1974
Nick, the poll's been jacked, so it's irrelevant now. You do a great job keeping the Bible up-to-date, compiling and linking everything. How you choose to live your dating life just isn't relevant to whether or not you should be the bible-keeper.

You're doing a good job, and it's appreciated.

Any little f*ckers who use PM to hate on people should grow the f*ck up. Little turds.
I couldn't agree more with this one.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have a better idea of who should manage the djb in the future, then go ahead.

i suggest the candidate should take the non-virgin-test :)
Dude...I suggest that you stop worrying about politics on this site and get your head in the game. You have 46 posts...most of which are pearls like this:

try to write your report again, this time without ****,
maybe we then understand your problem and can help.

if you are 8 years and she 18, then it`s ok but in general, havin older women as (a sexual ) partner is disgusting
Yeah, those experienced 30-somethings at the height of their sexual peak have nothing to offer. :rolleyes:

indeed, age shouldn`t be an issue, as long as you not messing around with kids.
<--- Notice how this contradicts the last post

go to google and search for "kama sutra"
Damn, the whole DJ Bible could just be replaced with a hot-link to Google!

never ever tell a girl, that u are a virgin.
Strange, I've done this with just about every woman I made out with...and they all loved it because they think I'm bullsh*tting them. In fact, the last woman I told that to, she didn't believe me, so I basically told her to f**k off. That's about the time she put my d*ck in her mouth. :confused:

even if you`re that charming, you don`t look very good when you don´t know how to handle women in the sack.so why not collecting some sexuall experience before
<---This was in regards to getting a prostitute

holla, this is a test
<---wonderful.

And pretty much every other post I found doing a search was something of the effect of, "You should get laid before posting advice here." So you've gotten lucky before. Congratulations...the way you flaunt it you'd think you relied on that as the basis for all your self-esteem. I've gotten laid before, too. BIG DEAL. Doesn't make me the "master" of all those who haven't gotten laid.

This place is becoming a big popularity contest. And all the people who have been here for a while recognize it and have stopped coming here for that very reason. Hell, I consider myself maybe BARELY out of the rAFC class and I've stopped coming here because of crap like this.

Notice how most of the people complaining about the state of the forums or the state of the DJ Bible or anything else are all relatively NEW (under 100 posts). And I hate to tout "post-count" as a means of determining ANYONE'S experience, but I just see this pattern emerging, cuz most of the people who are complaining are people I've never even HEARD of, and I've been monkeying around on this forum way too long myself.

Read what I said, then read it again. There is no room for politics in this site. Politics are for people who can't stand on their OWN and make a statement to the rest of the world. Politics are for people who are too inert or inept to do anything with the world around them and need somebody stronger to rally behind. Politics is the sport of beta-males. The alphas are out there on the gridiron and in the workplaces and in the bedrooms putting in work and LEARNING how the world around them works and how best to exploit it.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm ragging on you in particular, but jeez...come on.

Now I want to go read some of the REAL posts by REAL people who are REALLY in the game and have REAL questions in hopes that I can learn from their experiences, but after posting this, my heart's just not in it. :(

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****!

i posted no by accident

nick the web page if friggin amazin

i love how u click on each appendix and then a whole series of posts come up

like youve said b4 most ppl want to talk change but arent really doing anything just mouthin off

in some time i hope to share some input with you concerning the DJBible and some works i think arent useful

regardless i still have no complaints and either should anyone else

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
well squirrels, it`s cute how you searched my posts and tried to show the contradictions in it.

i don`t want to start a flame-war with you or anybody else in this forum, but there`s one question to ask:

who the f*ck are you to tell me, what i should care about?!

do your thing and let me do mine.

and the number of posts means a sh!T

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well squirrels, it`s cute how you searched my posts and tried to show the contradictions in it.

i don`t want to start a flame-war with you or anybody else in this forum, but there`s one question to ask:

who the f*ck are you to tell me, what i should care about?!

do your thing and let me do mine.

and the number of posts means a sh!T
Good...now let's apply that concept to another situation:

Who are YOU to tell Nick Hill or anyone else that he is or isn't qualified to compile a list of posts on this forum he thought especially good?

The fact that it's linked at the top of the forums is irrelevant. That's Allen Thompson's decision...and he must like what he sees, as well as all the other people who go around saying "Read the Bible! Read the Bible!".

Do your thing and let Nicholas Hill do his. That goes for everyone. I do apologize for picking on you exclusively, you're far from the worst at this. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Dear Nick:

The DJB is your baby, if you don't want to maintain it anymore then don't. If you want to keep maintaining it, then do. Maybe you really do want to stop and this is a way of justifying that to yourself. Whatever you do, don't let a popularity contest decide things for you.

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels

Who are YOU to tell Nick Hill or anyone else that he is or isn't qualified to compile a list of posts on this forum he thought especially good?
where/when did i say that nick is or isn`t qualified for compiling the djb?!
i havèn`t made a judgement on his qualification so far.

don`t make accusations, if you don`t have a proof, anyways...

it is obvious that nick himself called the poll, so he must face the consequences.
the majority has voted against him, and i was just asking for a procedure to find a new djb-keeper. nothin more or less.
it has nothin to do with politics or all the sh!t.

nuff said.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nich, you've done more then your fair share on this site. Don't let some words on the internet keep you from doing what you love doing. With the advice you give...You'll have those British chicks all over you shortly. Consider this a dry (very dry) ;) spell. You'll soon plunge into a "wet" spell. Keep it up man.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If Nicholas was the writer of the DJ Bible, this might actually be a question with any relevance to it.

I get the impression that the DJ Bible is not something strictly controlled by one person in the first place, so I don't see the problem at all.

Think you are doing a good job with it Nicholas, though I do feel it needs to be trimmed down.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lyrics

"Baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go bump, bump, bump!"

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... my only beef with the bible is that the music is TRULY made for pansies. Any good music? C'mon, what about some good rap or at least some alternative. Not some Barry Manilow crap. I felt metrosexual and used after listening to the Music Picks. We should have a rap edition on the bible, so that the music picks are rap and HB's become Hoe's, DJ's playaz, and Nexting backhanding them.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even have to log in to vote in a poll here, and all you have to do is clear the cookie and you can vote as many times as you like.

The vote is invalid.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

First of all, WOAH! I'm amazed by so much in this thread. Before I begin, I'd like to thank the large proportion of you who are supportive, and this includes those on the IRC channel. I'll answer some of your questions here...

(iqqi:) nick, repeat after me,

FCUK THE HATERS. (we all have them )

do not let someone questioning you undermine what you KNOW about yourself.
(gigalo:) I'm with you Nick.
(one-on-one:) I don't see how your inexperience is relevant to compiling the bible. It's not like you write the articles or even really choose them -- you just put in what is popularly considered the best advice. More power to ya!
One thing I started to realise in the past few days is the fact that while I have not yet had a long term girlfriend, or even sex, it doesn't mean that I have had no success at all. Much like Master Of The Universe, I guess, I measure success based on actual results rather than the change in mindset. Girls touch me every day, and it's been happening for a while now, so maybe I'm not using that as a measure of success any more. The truth is, that had girls touched me in the distant past, I would have considered it massive success.

(uknowho: - banned)Hmmm,

A virgin telling us what proper advice is on bedding women...

someone guess how I'm voting
I'm glad you're gone. Maybe I'll stop getting PMs from you!

(Bungo:) Nick, you've got one hell of a head on your shoulders. I personally have no problem with you organizing the DJ Bible. Your choice of lifestyle has nothing to do with knowledge. You're not biased against people getting laid, or else you'd omit everything on the subject from the DJB.
This is true. I have even added sex articles to the DJB. The addition of articles is mostly democratical. I don't go around saying "I like that one! No-one else does, but I'll add it anyway". People are rising up arguing on this forum which articles should and should not make it into the DJB. I even saw an article with the subject "This is one for the Bible!". No it wasn't!

(Bungo:) I completely respect your choice on the matter of virginity. Don't lose it to some stupid-ass bimbo like I almost did.
I think that desiring sex simply because I haven't had it yet is pretty weak. That would mean that I'd go for anyone, fat or phychotic for example. She'd never let go?

At the same time, I realise that sex is an important part of a relationship. I don't think I'd hold on to virginity if I found a really cool girl worth my time.

(Don Ronny:)Another reason this poll is a dumb idea is that someone who really hates you can simply clear out their cache and re-vote.

Which seems to be the case, considering the "No"s just bumped from 25 to 220 in under half an hour!
I saw that and got some PMs about it. For that reason I'm basing my decision on the responses and I'm guessing its 90% positive or at the very least way above 50. Thanks to you all!

(Walden:) I vote with Nick.

With regard to the virginity angle as a matter of personal preference I'd ƒuck a knothole in a fence if I could figure out a way of keeping it's panties afterwards
Ha ha. Walden, you've been an inspiration to me for a while and you damn well know it too.

(MVPlaya:)But more importantly, just add someone to the Manage Bible thingy
I did ask a short while back but got little response. The people would need basic programming skills. Those with time to do the administration aren't out there in the field often (how else would they have time?) and those in the field often have too little time to spend on administration.

(MVPlaya:)How about having Sir Chancealot or Allen Thompson
Sir chance is not around very much at all, and Allen is faaaaar to busy! (I'm guessing - I don't see him posting tips)

(squirrels:)I'm only going to say this once:
You wrote a very interesting response about people needing icons and sacred texts. I thought I'd point that out.

(Big pappy:)First, who is paying for this space? Whose server is it on?
The site is hosted on my webspace given by the Computer Society of Swansea University ( www.sucs.org is a society of www.swan.ac.uk ). I get any web server technology for a whole year for only £5 ($7.50). This is my third year in university and hence the final year. After this year I will end up paying a lot more for similar features.

(milez:) Dear Nick:

The DJB is your baby, if you don't want to maintain it anymore then don't. If you want to keep maintaining it, then do. Maybe you really do want to stop and this is a way of justifying that to yourself. Whatever you do, don't let a popularity contest decide things for you.
(crazykid:) Nich, you've done more then your fair share on this site. Don't let some words on the internet keep you from doing what you love doing. With the advice you give...You'll have those British chicks all over you shortly. Consider this a dry (very dry) spell. You'll soon plunge into a "wet" spell. Keep it up man.
Thanks man. This reminds me of what is possibly a large reason for me being "upset" recently. Its the realisation that this is the third year and if I don't rush myself into a LTR soon my life will become incredibly more difficult. "If I were to leave University life without having had a girlfriend, I may never get one" - That's what my mind thinks. University is supposed to be the easiest place to pick up chicks and then after that its the big wide world with a job and fewer social opportunities. I'd actually like some feedback on this issue.

(MVPlaya:) Hmm... my only beef with the bible is that the music is TRULY made for pansies.
Haha. I didn't pick the music bits nor have I listened to any of the tracks!

Thanks again guys,
Nick

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the realisation that this is the third year and if I don't rush myself into a LTR soon my life will become incredibly more difficult. "If I were to leave University life without having had a girlfriend, I may never get one" - That's what my mind thinks.
Nicholas.
I'm sure that deep inside you KNOW this isn't true.
It's just your mind trying to trick you.
For a DJ it's vital to see what your mind says to confuse you.
You know it that DJ skills come from inside.
Your mind says "don't approach", "don't do it, you might get hurt" all the time. Still deep inside you know it's your ego trying to 'protect' you agains getting emotionally hurt. Now a Don Juan knows that mind tells you false things to do. Like a mother, it can be overly protective. The more DJ start to listen that voice from deep inside, his true self, the less his confused mind gets in the way.

And hey, University life isn't real life. It can be even too unmature for you and that is the reason you don't have a girlfriend. The world out there is for adults. Man, I'm 18 but I feel like I was 30 most of the time (I still enjoy all the opportunities my age still allows me). What I'm saying here is that the 'real' social life is out there not just within University community. Don't be afraid of these kinds of things. Your mind is fooling you big time. Make it shut up and embrace this day, the future with smile. And good things will happen.

I hate it when mind makes everything in cathegories. Like time. It says you should get a girlfriend before your time at University ends. That's just fiction. The time, world, people and you are just the same on the day you are at University for the last time and the first day you get to the real world. It's a boundary that your mind has createn. See? The only way to seize this day is to see these false boundaries and live it at maximum!

Also you speak about having a girlfriend like she would change your life. If you really think that way be ready to get disappointed. The only one that can affect your life is you. It only depends of you how well you live your life (and how good social life will be) when you leave the University.

Just my point of view.
- Hot Ice