Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don’t try to have sex with me we are good

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
WARNING THIS IS A LONG SIMP POST. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

I’m not gonna go over what was said prior unless you really want to know but this sentence stuck with me. I ignored the text. But do you think if i see this girl again I could potentially fvck her? If y’all see my other post i slept with a girl and didn’t try anything.

Then we texted and she became distant (maybe cuz i said i liked or something. Please dont kill me guys i make mistakes sometimes lol)

So even though she made the arrangement for us to sleep in the same bed when i asked her if she was mad I didn’t try to have sex with her she went off on me and got offended... I apologized like the beta male that i am. Then we texted all night. Next thing I know. She is back to ignoring and ignoring most of my text till the next day or permanently. (I must say when i confronted her she made statement saying if she wanted to sleep with me it she would’ve made it happened)

I even asked she is avoiding for me asking her out. Then asked her out the next day and she ignored me. BUT answered unrelated text on snap. I even called her out on it. Needless to say i gave her an ultimatum(again ima beta male. Not alfa so be nice) and told her. “I don’t like you really, I just want to sleep with you”

Now she didn’t ignore me. She went off. Then i went off. And we talked for like 3 hours straight of text. With pauses
in between. ( I hate this simp post on SS Just sayin, when I post about a girl it usually means im never gonna win her over lol cuz i never post about girls I actually lay but i digress)

My thing is. I just ignored her last snap. Actually she doesn’t know i opened it. ( yes im crazy rn and drunk but trust me guys I’ll get better)

Based on this fact. Do you guys think I should pursue this girl? I mean if she ever reaches out in the future? I already have my eyes set with another girl. And trying to game even more. But i must admit i been overthinking about this girl for the past 2 weeks. But me saying this to her kinda lifted a weight off my shoulders. What is your opinion?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I’m not gonna go over what was said prior unless you really want to know but this sentence stuck with me. I ignored the text. But do you think if i see this girl again I could potentially fvck her? If y’all see my other post i slept with a girl and didn’t try anything.

Then we texted and she became distant (maybe cuz i said i liked or something. Please dont kill me guys i make mistakes sometimes lol)

So even though she made the arrangement for us to sleep in the same bed when i asked her if she was mad I didn’t try to have sex with her she went off on me and got offended... I apologized like the beta male that i am. Then we texted all night. Next thing I know. She is back to ignoring and ignoring most of my text till the next day or permanently. (I must say when i confronted her she made statement saying if she wanted to sleep with me it she would’ve made it happened)

I even asked she is avoiding for me asking her out. Then asked her out the next day and she ignored me. BUT answered unrelated text on snap. I even called her out on it. Needless to say i gave her an ultimatum(again ima beta male. Not alfa so be nice) and told her. “I don’t like you really, I just want to sleep with you”

Now she didn’t ignore me. She went off. Then i went off. And we talked for like 3 hours straight of text. With pauses
in between. ( I hate this simp post on SS Just sayin, when I post about a girl it usually means im never gonna win her over lol cuz i never post about girls I actually lay but i digress)

My thing is. I just ignored her last snap. Actually she doesn’t know i opened it. ( yes im crazy rn and drunk but trust me guys I’ll get better)

Based on this fact. Do you guys think I should pursue this girl? I mean if she ever reaches out in the future? I already have my eyes set with another girl. And trying to game even more. But i must admit i been overthinking about this girl for the past 2 weeks. But me saying this to her kinda lifted a weight off my shoulders. What is your opinion?
Ignore the bytch go fvck someone else. Don't ever do that sleep in the bed shyt again with someone you ain't fvcking.

Her only come back is to reach out and try to hook up else avoid her. Deal only with bytches dealing with you for dyck.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the bytch go fvck someone else. Don't ever do that sleep in the bed shyt again with someone you ain't fvcking.

Her only come back is to reach out and try to hook up else avoid her. Deal only with bytches dealing with you for dyck.
Yeah i got this girl that wants a relationship. I dont like her like that so im actually mindfvicking her. Is like true don juanism at its best. Like it just comes naturally to me. The moment i sniff that i “like” a girl. My beta tendencies come crawling. That’s why i need help.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i got this girl that wants a relationship. I dont like her like that so im actually mindfvicking her. Is like true don juanism at its best. Like it just comes naturally to me. The moment i sniff that i “like” a girl. My beta tendencies come crawling. That’s why i need help.
Start listening to AMS before bedtime. He's compiled experience from 1000's of dates. He has all the scenarios covered. We have to get out far ahead of these hoez. No ho chasing.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start listening to AMS before bedtime. He's compiled experience from 1000's of dates. He has all the scenarios covered. We have to get out far ahead of these hoez. No ho chasing.
I listen to him and his advice got me to go out with this girl multiple times but i feel me not closing and not being in my masculinity and bringing up the fact fved me up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to him and his advice got me to go out with this girl multiple times but i feel me not closing and not being in my masculinity and bringing up the fact fved me up.
We're not supposed to get angry or stressed. Listen to the one on dry spells.

I already realized many years ago when I have consistent puzzy other bytches want to fvck. If I don't have this it's insanely hard.

Do you currently have a consistent source of pvzzy? Get that in place first.

Billtx49

Reaction score

If you aren’t fvcking her, you’re only her friend, unless that paradigm changes. It’s usually done by making a sexual move when you have the chance to…
If she only wants a male cuddle puppy, tell her to find someone else.
Not much else you can do when you get her in bed and don’t take the lead role.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man. I was doing good in 2017. Then this happened. Man if I wasn’t on a drought it would have been a different story lol
You are in a drought precisely because of what you are doing now.

Instead of spending time, energy and effort to find women that are already highly interested in you, you are spending all your time, energy and effort trying to chase a woman who has low interest and trying to raise her interest.

This is exactly what I talk about when i say guys spend 90% of their time trying to make uninterested women interested instead of spending that time finding women who are already interested.

Don't waste another second on her, go find women who are interested.

How much time have you wasted on this girl and the one who said you had to "earn her kiss"? Or are they the same girl?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be a bit old-fashioned and think that a true virginal woman is worth a short wait until marriage - but these days, I have to think that just about any woman that truly is virginal is also someone for whom sex is not desired, if not having a rather hostile attitude toward. And of course, there are the women who like to "re-virgin" themselves on a new man, typically the type of man that she wishes to marry, not the "boy toys" that she spent her time sexing up :mad:; it really shows an extraordinary lack of respect for the man. :down:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be a bit old-fashioned and think that a true virginal woman is worth a short wait until marriage - but these days, I have to think that just about any woman that truly is virginal is also someone for whom sex is not desired, if not having a rather hostile attitude toward. And of course, there are the women who like to "re-virgin" themselves on a new man, typically the type of man that she wishes to marry, not the "boy toys" that she spent her time sexing up :mad:; it really shows an extraordinary lack of respect for the man. :down:
Dude its never worth it. Why the fvck would you marry a woman that you have no idea if you have good sexual chemistry or not with her?

So you are going to wait til marriage to find out you hate having sex with her and then what? Never have sex with her?

Cmon bro...this is the mindset of a person who cant get laid so they rationalize it whatever way they can.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in a drought precisely because of what you are doing now.

Instead of spending time, energy and effort to find women that are already highly interested in you, you are spending all your time, energy and effort trying to chase a woman who has low interest and trying to raise her interest.

This is exactly what I talk about when i say guys spend 90% of their time trying to make uninterested women interested instead of spending that time finding women who are already interested.

Don't waste another second on her, go find women who are interested.

How much time have you wasted on this girl and the one who said you had to "earn her kiss"? Or are they the same girl?
They are the same girl. I been talking to her for a few months. Specially since June. I honestly think that me not making a move made her like this because I could literally tried to just finger her or taken her clothes off but I didn’t. She wasn’t wasting my time Before that and always wanted to see me and it was mostly her idea.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its completely baked. Drop her. She is yo-yo-ing you right left and center. She vanishes when you ask her out, teases you in bed but won't kiss or smash, ignores you?

Why are YOU putting up with this time waster? Block her entirely and move on to the next girl. Ignore her. Forever.

Serenity

Reaction score
So even though she made the arrangement for us to sleep in the same bed when i asked her if she was mad I didn’t try to have sex with her she went off on me and got offended... I apologized like the beta male that i am. Then we texted all night.
If I were you and there even was a chance after this I wouldn't even try out of sheer embarrassment. This is some super cringey beta behavior. At the very least do not ever again repeat it, there's nothing worse you could do.

This one's over! If you keep thinking about her then do it for the sake of remembering not to humiliate yourself in such a painfully awkward way ever again.

Really, this is extremely cringeworthy.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
bitchs are flick, one guy better at something by 1% than you comes and they tell themselves to waste your time intentionally

while for you if a girl 1% better than old plate comes, you just add her to the stack

see?