Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dominate Always

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny to hear girls complain about all their loser ex boyfriends who could never make up their damn minds about anything. Being so indecisive is a feminine trait so it is little wonder that these chicks find it repulsive. Their frustration has taught me a valuable lesson...

The single sexiest thing you can do with a woman is LEAD her.

It is up to you to take charge!

LEAD with your words.

Probe her soul and learn to ask the right questions. Avoid technical crap like where she lives, works, etc. Find out her passions, her most embarrassing moments, the craziest thing she ever did. Remember.. you are screening this girl to see if she is cool enough for you! Let her ask you questions but leave them half unanswered so she is always left wanting more. Dont TRY to be mysterious, learn to BECOME a mystery!

LEAD with your body.

Want her to feel relaxed in your presence? Then try relaxing yourself. Lean back and chill out and she will follow suit. Dont ever try to mirror her..that sh!t is for punks. Instead make HER mirror YOU!

LEAD her physically.

Once you are vibing and she is comfy with ya, take her hand and and pull her into an isolated place or try a change of venue. This is a great way to distort time and make it feel like you have known each other longer...ever had one of those days where you went to a dozen different places and when you went to bed, that day felt more like a week? Same principle.

Now that you have her in a semi private place, lead her into your own little world, a place where you can whisper secrets in her ear and enjoy the scent of her neck. This is where you can start to get more sensual and...

LEAD her imagination...

Find out what turns her on and use it to your advantage. I have been studying females for a long time and one of my favorite things to study are their fantasies. You would be surprised how many of them dream about being totally violated, raped and yes, gangbanged! This is because women get off on submission, it is their nature to be penetrated physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Instinctively, they can sense if you are the man for the job, usually right from the start. If they detect this submissive nature in you, then you will get tossed into the "Cute Friend Who Inflates My Ego" pile. But if you project the opposite vibe and "sweep her off her feet" then you have a better chance of ending up in the "Guy Who Bangs Me Senseless" Pile.

Thing is, even after they have decided they want you, they STILL wont make the first move. They are still waiting for you to show dominance and simply TAKE what you want. This is when you need to forget all seduction techniques and simply go caveman on her and let nature take its course!

Think about it...better yet, ACT on it.

FINGZ

DISCLAIMER: Be aggressive but dont be a criminal. No still means no. You can change her "no" to a "yes" with tender lovin, but never brute force! Be the caveman with class.

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good points. I already know most of this, but it's a nice to reminded of it again from time to time. Thumbs up. :cool:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, Fingz, where'd you disappear to, man? Glad to see you back.

This is a great tip. I get called 'cute' a lot, but everytime a girl has called me "hot," I'd always led her... emotionally, conversationally, physically... doesn't matter HOW, it just matters that you do.

David D has always preached that it's suicide for guys to say "What do you want to do?" because then you're foisting the decision-making responsibility onto her.

Lead a chick well enough and she will feel lost when you are gone. :)

And Fingz, I've been discovering that "going caveman" is IMMENSELY important. For the past couple weeks, Jvesti and I have been discussing how important testosterone and listening to your GUT is. If you're in touch with your testosterone and listen to your gut, then EVERYTHING else falls into place, including the instinct to lead.

Again, good to see you back!

-Duke

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back Fingers, good post as usual.

Moved to the Tips Forum.

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Fingz, nice to hear from ya again!

And of course you speak the truth as usual. Up until now i used to always wait for the girl to make the first move. I was of course afraid of getting rejected or any of the other silly things the chatterbox in my head was telling me. I was lucky that any of them did make a move, but now i just see all the chances that i missed!
Just this past month have i began to take initiative with women and to my surprise (but pretty obvious) she was receptive and nothing felt more natural.

Awesome...

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's. . . he's finally back!!

it's been so long =*(

i myself am becoming less and less dependant on tips and more into my intuition and sincerity. thx for all the motivation!

- oOh Nasty

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is money dude. i'll take it. thanks.

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets a thumbs up from me and a deformed thumbs up from my pal with the deformed thumbs! Doesnt get much better than that!

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be surprised how many of them dream about being totally violated, raped and yes, gangbanged! This is because women get off on submission, it is their nature to be penetrated physically, emotionally and spiritually.
2 months later, i picture myself in court saying : "sir, i raped that girl because even though she said f*ck off, i knew she wanted me to rape her, as Fingers from sosuave said."

just joking :D :D

hey fingers i got a question, with this technique :
Probe her soul and learn to ask the right questions. Avoid technical crap like where she lives, works, etc. Find out her passions, her most embarrassing moments
If i make a chick talk for hours, how would she be interested in me ? How can she know i'm interesting if i don't talk about myself ? How can i raise her interest level if i don't do something spectacular (well, u know what i mean...)?
from my experience, the girls would conclude either "this guy is not interesting, he has no life because he has nothing to tell and show" or either "this guy is not interested, he doesnt care about me at all and i'm loosing my time". and she won't be asking questions i assure you

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Hot post Fingz! Let me tackle this one for ya...

Originally posted by 2xp
If i make a chick talk for hours, how would she be interested in me ? How can she know i'm interesting if i don't talk about myself ? How can i raise her interest level if i don't do something spectacular (well, u know what i mean...)?
1. Where on earth did you interpret that you should talk for hours? Are you forgetting his last piece of advice?

Thing is, even after they have decided they want you, they STILL wont make the first move. They are still waiting for you to show dominance and simply TAKE what you want. This is when you need to forget all seduction techniques and simply go caveman on her and let nature take its course!
2. Fingz said to talk about yourself, but to leave lots of subjects unresolved, this is a technique known as fractionating. I can attest to the fact that it makes you much more engaging to talk to! Sort of like a movie with multiple plots and in order to see the ending, we gotta hang out at my place! ;)

3. Why should you do something spectacular for her? If anything you should make her want to do something spectacular for you! :cool:

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where on earth did you interpret that you should talk for hours?
i said for hours because finding a girl's passions or most embarrasing moments is a question for hours, for me at least. i can't imagine meeting a new girl and then saying : hey, what do you like most or what are your sexual fantaisies. so if fingers plans to find these things out, he has to "entertain" the girl. that means he has to give away some personal secrets. that means he has to respond the "and you?" questions. because at one point, the girl will stop and then think "is this an interview or something, i don't even know the name of this guy"

Fingz said to talk about yourself, but to leave lots of subjects unresolved, this is a technique known as fractionating.
can u elaborate on that fractionating thing .. thanks

Why should you do something spectacular for her?
well because u have to stand out. it's not especially doing something, it's showing something like
1 - playing a music instrument
2 - telling a funny story
3 - whatever, like having extramuscles and a ferrari
4 - ...
anyway, i did not mean putting up a show for her, but i think a chick will be interested only if u show something special that makes u stand out above the crowd. fingers suggest "ask some questions". how the hell would she be aroused by only that.
i'm not saying the whole thing is plain wring, im just saying that leading and chatting may not be enough. u'll have to demonstrate you are a passionated guy with original things to show her.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2xp
i said for hours because finding a girl's passions or most embarrasing moments is a question for hours, for me at least.

You talk too damn much!

i can't imagine meeting a new girl and then saying : hey, what do you like most or what are your sexual fantaisies.

Well..duh! You gotta keep things in context and learn to push conversations where you want them to go. Common sense.

so if fingers plans to find these things out, he has to "entertain" the girl. that means he has to give away some personal secrets. that means he has to respond the "and you?" questions. because at one point, the girl will stop and then think "is this an interview or something, i don't even know the name of this guy"

This is a big problem for you..stop worrying abut what girls think and do what YOU want to do! Fingz is just givin you a basic guideline of interesting conversation, not a script to follow!

can u elaborate on that fractionating thing .. thanks

Talk about yourself but dont tell the whole story. Leave many subjects unresolved so the girl is compelled to ask you questions..which you will only partially answer of course. It takes practice if you are accustomed to spilling the beans about yourself, just learn to leave her hanging more often

well because u have to stand out. it's not especially doing something, it's showing something like
1 - playing a music instrument
2 - telling a funny story
3 - whatever, like having extramuscles and a ferrari
4 - ...

You are extremely deluded my poor friend. I have seen some broke, ugly and untalented guys get laid by fine women, simply because they were persistent and sexual! Of course any of the above will help you to a certain extent, but if you got no game you wont get anywhere.

anyway, i did not mean putting up a show for her, but i think a chick will be interested only if u show something special that makes u stand out above the crowd. fingers suggest "ask some questions". how the hell would she be aroused by only that.

You are focusing too much on one aspect of the approach and are not seein the big picture, lil homie. This is all about domination, leading her mind and body into your sexual state. THIS is what turns her on..a man who takes control and is a sexual being!

i'm not saying the whole thing is plain wring, im just saying that leading and chatting may not be enough. u'll have to demonstrate you are a passionated guy with original things to show her.

Ironic..your whole post reaks of submissiveness! Stop trying to impress girls, it will get you nowhere fast. Instead get them to qualify themselves to you. Here is one of my fave routines..

ME: You could never be my girlfriend.
HER: Why not?
ME: We are too similar. We would fight all the time, then have all kinds of crazy make-up sex. I dont need the drama
HER: (Trying to convince me she is girlfriend material)

See the difference?

Your problem is you are too worried about making a good impression. You gotta flip yo mentality and work it so that they are trying to impress you!

wipz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this not only has a kickass Fingers post but a few good questions with great answers.

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fingers is back.

Good sh!t.

As a disclaimer, I don't have much experience in the field, but I do have a bit. And most of it has come right after I do my share of manly leading/aggressive behaviour.

Rhino

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this should be required reading for every man on the planet! Can we get this put into High School text books?

Well done Mr.Fingers! ;)

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey don ronny, if i sum up everythin, girls have nothing in their head and just wait for a guy to take their hand.

note : what's the beauty of having a girlfriend if u treat people like dogs? i mean i view all of this like both sides bringing something in the relationship, not just a caveman thinking alone that the whole world is interested in him.

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't get me wrong, this idea of leading is awesome, but in this world, you definitely must bring a minimum of social interaction and interest. so a guy must definetely find some kind of middle ground