Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dominate Always

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post! However, before you start trying to dominating her, make sure she's interested otherwise you may scare her off, or end up with a sexual assault charge on your hands.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback and warm reception yall. Big shout to Don Ronny for holdin it down, your replies were dead on. However, it seems that some questions remain...

Originally posted by 2xp
... if i sum up everythin, girls have nothing in their head and just wait for a guy to take their hand.
LOL! Not quite. Girls have plenty going on in their heads..thing is, they tend to act on their EMOTIONS which are often at complete odds with their minds. This is the problem with your average joe´s approach, he tries to engage her LOGICAL MIND when he should be stimulating her emotions by leading her. If you have ever taken dance classes, you would understand just how powerful leading is. I have seen the coldest, feminazi b!tches turn to putty on the dancefloor..why? Because women get turned on when they relinquish control.

Originally posted by 2xp
... note : what's the beauty of having a girlfriend if u treat people like dogs
Basically you have a choice. You can either lead a woman or have her call the shots. There is no middle ground. Sure you can compromise and make decisions together, but there are always roles of dominance at play behind the scenes. Somebody has to wear the pants in the relationship!

Which would you rather have...

1 . A girlfriend who complains and nags you for spending time with your friends.
2 . A girlfriend who will bring you and your pals some beers as you watch the game/play cards/etc.

One of these women knows her proper role. I am not saying she should be your slave, but she should be submitting to you in exchange for the feelings of love and security that you offer her. Trust me, chicks get off on a man who makes them feel safe and needed at the same time. Of course you reward her for her good deeds, this aint about being selfish, its about being the MAN.

Originally posted by 2xp
... i mean i view all of this like both sides bringing something in the relationship, not just a caveman thinking alone that the whole world is interested in him.
You completely missed the point. Cavemen dont think anything at all, they just respond to their manly instincts. Women will not get turned on if you negotiate your desires, you must ACT on them!

If you have any doubts, check out the response from one of the few respectable female posters here.
Originally posted by WaterTiger
I think this should be required reading for every man on the planet! Can we get this put into High School text books?

Well done Mr.Fingers! ;)
Cheers WaterTiger! You actually read my mind with this post of yours. Check it out...
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55795

Duke,
Where you been playboy? You never answered my email. My feelings are hurt! :(

Xomel,
You guessed correctly

Jizamurai,
My cousin lives in Richmond and has an uncanny fascination with samurais....uh...Jay? is that you :confused:

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess u have a point Mr Fingers

If you have ever taken dance classes, you would understand just how powerful leading is.
funny, come to think about it, i'm taking salsa classes. i hated dances classes before because i thought it was gay, but got dragged along by a couple of friends.

good thing about salsa is that you lead the girl. i remember the tracher always saying that the girl is never a bad dancer. basically, u can do anything you like with the girl. sometimes, i feel i'm the owner of this world when i am in the dance floor :) i guess it's the machistic power of this latin dance raising inside me. :D :D

ok, i'm off, i need to tell my girlfriend to go clean the house. :D :D :D

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny

3. Why should you do something spectacular for her? If anything you should make her want to do something spectacular for you! :cool:
Preach on brotha...

2xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cavemen dont think anything at all, they just respond to their manly instincts.
the caveman also have :
1 - desires of polygamy
2 - crush their rival's skulls with no afterthought
3 - eat raw meat and go around clothed with just a piece of fur
4 - enslaves their kind
letting go all of the manly instincts is not a good idea. u gotta think at one point. that's my final conclusion

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2xp
the caveman also have :
1 - desires of polygamy
2 - crush their rival's skulls with no afterthought
3 - eat raw meat and go around clothed with just a piece of fur
4 - enslaves their kind
letting go all of the manly instincts is not a good idea. u gotta think at one point. that's my final conclusion
Damn...and here I had my club and furs all set to go! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, did you believe the point of this post was for us to actually become cavemen? :p

My final conclusion... Yah its good to be civilized and thoughtful, but when you got a hot girl all alone in yuor house, thats the time to toss rational thoughts and social programming out the window and become the savage man that society has come to fear.

:eek: AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

HuangBei

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Fingers. You shouldn't have to repeat these things, if everyone was READING THE DJ BIBLE!!! I mean, duh! I usually go out of my way to show that I'm in charge nowadays. Plus as you said, there are subtle ways to lead, like posture and how you sit.

I realized through close analysis that the only way to sit is with your legs spread. Everything else usually says, "I'm not open to you." or "I'm closed," or "No, I'm scared," or blah blah blah. Anyway, all this stuff is in the DJ BIBLE! People read that! Check out Gunwitch method! And then do the rest entirely from the heart! God....:D

Hell yeah, caveman all the way. When I'm with a girl now I simply listen to my ****! bwahaha. What would I like to do to this girl RIGHT NOW! And I show it in subtle ways. Listen to Fingers. His word is the word of the elders!

The Arhitect

Reaction score
hey there fingz. well, i must say i am impressed. and i truly missed u round here. i have been gone too for a while but i bleive this "reminder post" is quite welcomed ;)
anyway,i wonder if i can somehow get in touch with you. i really admire what u seem to do, and i am real sad [this si not the word but..] if i would lose the chance to talk to ya. hope this doesn;t sound..gay..[how some ppl on this forum seem to belive] . note that i am from romania, and sound gay has almost no meaning here....

All the respect, arhitect.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez dude, if Sosuave is a Honda, then this post is a JDM NSX engine, a blower and a shot of NOS. This should be the core essence of everything that is followed here. What you describe, being a natural instinctive male and a leader (heh, a natural leader) is basically what I have engrained into my mentality, and I haven't ever been more happy and fulfilled in my encounters with women, and obviously they haven't been happier either (ask my ltr ;) ) Her and I have an inside joke in which I am called the "caveman" and the "white latino" (the last one because I am drawn to the idea of suave latino romance, the sweep-her-off-her-feet stuff chicks read about in romance novels, not the crappy butchered wuss romance)

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to tell us to lead but I wish you gave us more examples how to do it.

I am definitely not a leader so this probably explains why I suck at seduction.

This is an interesting topic though, anyone care to elaborate to help a clueless bloke like myself?

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than less persist n make the next move altha male stuff.

I think?

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
This seduction thing really is a dance! YOu start out with 2 left feet, trippin all over and steppin on toes, but with practice, you will be twirling, dipping and spinning her right into your pants!

Best post I seen from ya Fingz... it's actually under 3,000,000 words! :eek:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may get you laid but it does not make her interested in you.

You just rape indirectly.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, great. I underestiamte the deep conmversation.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No really. This may get you laid but not make her like you.

It will just leave her feeling pressured and violated. She won't tell you either so you'll go off thinking she likes being dominated.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get laid but not like you BVBidd ? Cognitive dissonance theory says otherwise. Refer to social psychology text.

Define the words "pressured" and "violated" in this context.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

What the hell?

So if a girl is pressured into sex she'll tell herself she likes it later?

Uh no. She'll do it but then have what this site calls "Buyer's Remorse".

She'll feel pressured into it at the time, but it's not like she was attracted to you all that much before and after. It's like just to be nice, basically raped without the violence. I don't think that's the greatest advice.

If this sh!t was actually what you had to do always then how would chicks ever feel attracted to guys without ever interacting with them?

They do all the time. The guy never talked or dominated them or whatever. You can belive whatever you want I just think it's dangerous advice. lol

Konjac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd, now that you put it that way, I can see your point and I agree with you. Ever felt like you were "pressured" to do something you didn't really liked that much? Maybe it's the same thing in this situation.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but guys like to belive this because it tells them they can control the chick's feelings.

If they just keep dominating the situation he'll just force her into liking him because girls are girls and need to be told what to feel. Meanwhile they fantasize about some other guy and try to get with him. Does not mean you can't get laid if you try.

But when you actually talk to the chick about what she thinks or watch the girl's actions they actually reflect that they just don't like the guy as much as he thinks. He never stops to think why he has to do everything when it's not like she has never tried to get with guys she actually likes.

I've seen girls try to make the first move or actually try to get with a guy because she LIKED HIM. I don't know why guy's think otherwise.