Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dominance in a relationship.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! Let's talk about dominance in a relationship.. me personally I'm very dominant in them. Some may even say I'm "controlling" if I don't like a partners friend because they're a bad influence. Use drugs,cheat etc: I make them get rid of them.
I've sometimes had to yell at my partners too. I always thought it was a protection thing.. Can someone explain why girls like these traits in a male? I'm not just talking hood girls either I date some pretty classy dames and they love my ways?

Let me understand this. You expect us to believe you are "dominant" when you are running around the board like a 5 year old on Christmas morning cause you banged an "HB9"?

Sorry bro...those 2 things don't go together. Not buying it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! Let's talk about dominance in a relationship.. me personally I'm very dominant in them. Some may even say I'm "controlling" if I don't like a partners friend because they're a bad influence. Use drugs,cheat etc: I make them get rid of them.
I've sometimes had to yell at my partners too. I always thought it was a protection thing.. Can someone explain why girls like these traits in a male? I'm not just talking hood girls either I date some pretty classy dames and they love my ways?
Its similar to toxic masculinity. Basically, being red pilled is bad because it debunks the female biological strategy and the notion to stfu + marry these *****s.

If alpha, zero ****s are given. You don't care about feelers, about pc or body positivity. You simply next. You lead. She follows or next. No exception.

@Op, you're preaching. Even using 'controlling' as a choice in wording portrays you are buying into the female logic frame.

In 2019, in a girl power feminine social primary (koodos Rollo), these are female logic tactics and choice of wording. Call it semantics but its indicative of mentality.

The prerequisites are as follows : thin, fit, young, attractive, dolled up, feminine, submissive, dtf or gtfo #nextSet!

^^^^^ isn't up for debate.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dominate a relationship but not caring about it. The person that is less invested in a relationship is the one that holds most of the power. Attempts to control a relationship sends a signal that you care about it. You do not have to be a controlling jack@ss to make this work... you just have to always put yourself FIRST, and pull away when you are getting disrespectful behavior.

I'm not saying don't control the relationship, but when you clearly define a line and attempt to enforce this, then the chick knows where the line is... and she knows all she has to do is not cross that line.... meaning she will not put effort into the relationship. She will continue to test the boundaries to see how far she can go. She will stop doing little things to make you happy, and the longer she doesn't have to 'try'... the longer she doesn't invest in a relationship, and the less committed she is to making it work.

Let me put it this way.... imagine you are playing a game where there is no score being kept, and in this theoretical example, you had no idea where you stood in the game... what would happen is you would put all your effort into the game to the point of exhaustion because you do not know if you are winning. There have been COUNTLESS studies on human behavior in game theory that shows when people do not know the score and do not know where they stand, will push their boundaries. You might not start off caring about the game... but the longer you are in this game the more you will care about it and you will care about the game as long as it's being played... then at some point in the game you will suddenly know where you stand. Again this is in many studies... where a the 'score' is reveled, one of three things happens.... If people are WAY AHEAD, they will pull back and coast. If they are WAY BEHIND, they quit. If the game is still close, they will continue at the same level of performance.

Women love working to keep a relationship going... THEY LOVE THIS... Chicks do not like being comfortable the way we value comfort... they love busting their butts to keep things going. Reward her when she does things right (makes you happy), punish her (when you are not happy) by pulling back. If she doesn't redouble her efforts to get back in your good graces then you know the game is over and it's time for a new chick.

Another thing... if all you are doing is controlling a relationship, then it's no longer fun... it's work. Work is not fun.
Nice post.

Link to said sources young blood. Thanks.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I was with some girl I’ve been banging for the couple of weeks and I asked her what she liked me doing that got her off and she basically said when I take control. So dominance is important

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Reward her when she does things right (makes you happy), punish her (when you are not happy) by pulling back. If she doesn't redouble her efforts to get back in your good graces then you know the game is over and it's time for a new chick.

Another thing... if all you are doing is controlling a relationship, then it's no longer fun... it's work. Work is not fun.
How do you reward her?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you reward her?
You ask her out and spend time with her. If you are in a 'relationship', then you should know what she likes and just do those things, really just the opposite of making yourself scarce.

If she likes you, she will value your time and when you are with her. If she doesn't she won't give a fvck if you back off, and will not try to get your attention or try harder. Either way it works fine for you, she works to get/keep you, or you know it's time to move on.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dr.Rocanlover well I guess I reward her by being there with her. Spending time with her, ****ing her, staying the night if she wants etc: I punish her by checking her ****. Walking away and ignoring her lol

arentol

Reaction score
Hi all, this is my first time posting. Great forums. I'm a 46 year old expat in the Philippines.

About submission, I think that someone should just identify their own unique preference and then pursue it. If you want a submissive girl, then look for one and pick her.

Lots of different levels of submission to discuss.. Americans usually default to sexual topics, which is part of it but just one ingredient. Here in Asia it's a whole different mindset and different culture. For guys who want a submissive girl, it's Paradise. And my definition of submissive is significantly more nuanced than the default .. sex is one part, but it really shows itself in the decisions made in the relationship, from the day-to-day minutiae to larger choices. Who makes those choices? Who's the one deciding? In a submissive relationship, the dominant one is usually the person making those decisions.

In a non-submissive relationship, it's a lot of, "Where would you like to go honey?" "I don't know honey, how about you?" etc etc. As an older guy who's been down that road, it sounds healthy on paper but it's emasculating and leads to an unhealthy relationship. It's much better for someone to take the reins and guide the relationship along... both parties end up the happier.

If you're over 40, then it's also good to have a larger age gap.. maybe have a girl that's 15-20 years younger than yourself. Trust me guys, it's awesome and it leads to a healthier relationship.. she values your wisdom, experience, and knowledge.. and will look to you for decision-making. More than likely she'll also be sexier, have a stronger sex drive, and you won't have to worry about menopause for a long time. All in all, it's a win-win.

If you're a Westerner... mate, get out of your place and come to this part of the world. Western women are not worth the headache, life is too short.

Just my 2 cents,
Arentol

Last edited: