Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dominance in a relationship.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! Let's talk about dominance in a relationship.. me personally I'm very dominant in them. Some may even say I'm "controlling" if I don't like a partners friend because they're a bad influence. Use drugs,cheat etc: I make them get rid of them.
I've sometimes had to yell at my partners too. I always thought it was a protection thing.. Can someone explain why girls like these traits in a male? I'm not just talking hood girls either I date some pretty classy dames and they love my ways?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ia1v1chem it is a **** test brother. The minute you change you lose. She fell in love with you for that reason. I yelled at my last girlfriend on the phone for making a drug addict friend lol.. needless to say she didn't talk to me for a week but she came back. And I was in control lol

Serenity

Reaction score
Some may even say I'm "controlling" if I don't like a partners friend because they're a bad influence. Use drugs,cheat etc: I make them get rid of them.
This is why they like it. It's not the "controlling" or dominance by itself that's attractive, I think that's a super common misconception. What you're doing is looking after them, because what you're doing is ultimately good for them and they know it at least at some level. Like they have a bad friend, but can't stop themselves seeing that friend but you stop them. Everyone knows drugs are bad, they'll immediately know you're right even though they're resisting.

You can also assert dominance and the woman will absolutely hate it, but that's when you influence them in ways that are not ultimately good for them.

Dominance isn't good or bad, it's a powerful tool. It can be good as you have discovered, but when used differently it can be very destructive for both. You can tell two guys to be dominant, they go try it out and they could get completely opposite results. One guy may have great success while another might fvck up even worse than before.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Grewd girls like to know a male can stand up to them. If you can't stand up a woman. In her mind you couldn't stand up to a male. Their way of thinking is stupid but I get it lol.. I've always yelled at my girlfriend some give me no contact for a week but they come back and are all over me bouncing on my man junk like a sex starved slore. I've even had females verbally insult me in the grocery store and I bail them up in a corner and there tone changed very quickly lol.even there boyfriends were begging them to stop antagonizing me haha I'm not weak by the way I happily dominant other males too lol

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another example for everyone. Been seeing a hb9 anyways at her house the other night she flat out ****ing insulted me! Told me to man up or some chit. I quickly checked her rubbish.. and told her she has never met a real man in her life. She changed her tone apologised and made me a coffee lol

Serenity

Reaction score
@niceguytoalphamale Sure, that's also an aspect of dominance. Although you might want to find some better quality women if you have to yell at them, that shouldn't be necessary in the first place...

Been seeing a hb9 anyways at her house the other night she flat out ****ing insulted me! Told me to man up or some chit.
Like this thing you wrote as I was making my reply, absolute garbage woman. Did you perhaps mean a HB1-4? I mean HB does mean "hot babe", so a HB1 can't be ugly because she's a "hot babe", so other (lacking) qualities must make up the score.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Grewd Look she's a nice girl inside and out. 9 is her looks 6 is her personality. But I won't tolerate disrespect from her.. I'm not gonna be told to man up and when I check her rubbish she starts to pout. She can find a white knight if she wants a shoulder to cry on its not me. I'm there to protect her and get a good relationship etc out of it lol

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Grewd the yelling only happens when they do stupid chit. That could put them in danger. Or if they really try and push my buttons they need to know I'm not gonna put up with there crap

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yelling. Drug use.

Its all coming together now.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't yell or argue with women. The only proper discipline is distance (if it's major disrespect). If it's a **** test just handle it ****y funny. But if they are openly disrespecting you just walk away.

You cannot win arguments with women.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy re read my post.. if they have "friends that use drugs" not the girls I date LOL better read things properly ha I can only imagine why your single dude no balls.
I currently have a 4 chick rotation. The least educated has a masters in nursing. All are what I would consider 8s+
I dont hang out with druggies.
I own 2 businesses.
I am currently a sitting board member on the board of directors for another company.
I am not going to meet a girls mommy and daddy after a few weeks unlike you.
I am not on here asking "what to do" next every day on threads. I understand this game quite well and do very well at it.
I dont yell, I just vanish. If the chick is smart enough in a timely fashion she will understand what is going on and resubmit. If not I am dust in the wind.
I have at least 4 chicks that I could pop into my current rotation right now if I had the time. Until then they can remain orbiters and may get a shot later down the road.

I am single because when the chicks in my rotation bring up a relationship, I reroute the conversation and keep them chasing the carrot.

I am single by choice. I could be in a relationship with MANY women, meaning all current plates and most past plates, at the drop of a text......If that is what I wanted. But I dont. I enjoy the single life, explaining to no one and doing my thing.

Lastly, I really DGAF what you think to be honest. If you met me in real life you would certainly understand that.

I get results and I get the results that I want. All I have to do is open your threads and the scarcity mindset literally jumps out at me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hell isnit with women and drugs these days? Bitches be pining to become a crackhead or methead like it’s some glorious thing.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You have stirred up nothing. What I just said is the truth. It is not an emotional opinion.

My feelings for you are totally indifferent and that is the worst place for anyone to be with me.

Good luck on your journey. I am putting you on ignore so that I dont have to read the stupidity that your fingers put down on this forum.

Deuces.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dominate a relationship but not caring about it. The person that is less invested in a relationship is the one that holds most of the power. Attempts to control a relationship sends a signal that you care about it. You do not have to be a controlling jack@ss to make this work... you just have to always put yourself FIRST, and pull away when you are getting disrespectful behavior.

I'm not saying don't control the relationship, but when you clearly define a line and attempt to enforce this, then the chick knows where the line is... and she knows all she has to do is not cross that line.... meaning she will not put effort into the relationship. She will continue to test the boundaries to see how far she can go. She will stop doing little things to make you happy, and the longer she doesn't have to 'try'... the longer she doesn't invest in a relationship, and the less committed she is to making it work.

Let me put it this way.... imagine you are playing a game where there is no score being kept, and in this theoretical example, you had no idea where you stood in the game... what would happen is you would put all your effort into the game to the point of exhaustion because you do not know if you are winning. There have been COUNTLESS studies on human behavior in game theory that shows when people do not know the score and do not know where they stand, will push their boundaries. You might not start off caring about the game... but the longer you are in this game the more you will care about it and you will care about the game as long as it's being played... then at some point in the game you will suddenly know where you stand. Again this is in many studies... where a the 'score' is reveled, one of three things happens.... If people are WAY AHEAD, they will pull back and coast. If they are WAY BEHIND, they quit. If the game is still close, they will continue at the same level of performance.

Women love working to keep a relationship going... THEY LOVE THIS... Chicks do not like being comfortable the way we value comfort... they love busting their butts to keep things going. Reward her when she does things right (makes you happy), punish her (when you are not happy) by pulling back. If she doesn't redouble her efforts to get back in your good graces then you know the game is over and it's time for a new chick.

Another thing... if all you are doing is controlling a relationship, then it's no longer fun... it's work. Work is not fun.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about being dominance in relationship. It's about improving one another, the weaker unit being supported by the stronger one's and vice versa.. Its has to be reciprocal to be in a relationship and to grow I. Intimacy, that's why it's also called a partnership between two person.. Not the other way around.