Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

domestic violence "sufferers"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the thoughts on domestic violence women? lets say there previous partner could now be in prison?

I'm starting to think the woman in these stories are the problem. I know a few and something doesn't sit right with them, they love spinning men./drama,

is this a whopping red flag? they also seem to talk about the guy a lot, much like when a woman has a miscarriage. its the focus of her convo's

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the thoughts on domestic violence women? lets say there previous partner could now be in prison?
I don't know 'bout the UK or the States, but over here in Belgium, when a girl's ex is in prison chances are very high she's white trash aswell. They're easy to spot. Fake boobs, fake nails, a perfum that was used in WWI to gas Germans.

Stay clear of these types

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I'm starting to think the woman in these stories are the problem. I know a few and something doesn't sit right with them, they love spinning men./drama,

is this a whopping red flag? they also seem to talk about the guy a lot, much like when a woman has a miscarriage. its the focus of her convo's
It means they have very low self esteem to stay with a person like that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I meant there now single again and on the market
Gotcha...I would tend to avoid them. Unless it was a first time situation and they left immediately after it happened.

Other than that there is a part of them that "likes" being treated like that and that is a huge red flag.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It shows bad judgement.

Either that or she's lying, which is even worse.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than that there is a part of them that "likes" being treated like that and that is a huge red flag.
yeah I get the feeling these I know of, "like" it. theyre just good at playing the damsel

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one reason I stay away from Tiffanies.... nah I'm jk

Stay away from the assaulted, domestic abused women because, if they're telling the truth, their minds are likely screwed up from the trauma.

Secondly, it's a sign, to me anyway, that if she were to get pissed at me one day, she may try and say I did one of those things to her.

Funny story....My 9th grade Biology teacher, believe it or not, told all men in the class one day, to always take the condom with you after you bang a girl at her place. Not to throw it away in the house. Said that it's too easy for her to beat herself up a little bit, dig the condom out of the trash, put some on her finger, then inside herself....then you're fvcked.
That is insane! But true, unfortunately. Either flush it down the toilet or take it with you. And when it comes to age or consent, you also have to be really careful. We don't like cookie-cutter first dates, but not gonna lie, it helps to take the girl to a bar and make sure she gets ID'd. It rarely happens, but it can happen and sometimes men have to walk on eggshells when it comes to sex with girls we meet. Especially online.

Be proactive, not reactive. Men have huge disadvantages in a court of law. Your career, reputation, and life overall can be ruined even if its proven to be a false accusation.

Gentlemen, be really careful. Please.

Modern Man Advice

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Many (not saying all) of these women are contributory to the circumstances that give rise to these situations. I see it fairly frequently in my job. And I lot of them will even want the boyfriend back after he has beat the sh1t out of her. It is about as major a red flag as you can get. You will find if you get involved with them that any fight you have will be very intense and possibly violent.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

they are a problem yes, they choose a guy who will beat then and then make up excuses of why they atill are with then, note some of these woman are willing to sell they kids too for confort, take note too most of these woman even when they drop the guy, tehy choose another who do the same

and i'm not even mentioning the realm of fake acusation to damn the guy life, had a poster here who told what a ex gf did to his brother, and I saw some case woman would take a hammer hit they legs and arms then acuse the BF/hubby of beating her.

so to save yourself of any possible headaches, if you figure a possible prospect had a ex who did prison time for beating her up, run, run fast, she is not worthy

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In every movie on this topic, the abuser guy ALWAYS shows early signs of being a “hot head” or “short fuse” guy. But the chick always disregards this early red flag.

The dude flips out over trivial stuff (long before physical abuse starts), but this somehow always flies under her “superior” female intuition radar.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
To play the Devils Advocate, these men aren't just coming home from work and beating their wives for no reason at all. Most of the time it is because the woman kept **** testing him and giving him mixed signals to play with his emotions.

Eventually he got to a point where enough is enough and he would beat her.

In reality a man should drop a woman like this, but these men let their emotions get to them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3 Reasons Women Stay With Abusive Men – Return Of Kings

Billtx49

Reaction score

True life story here. I knew a woman once that had this problem.
She told others outside her workplace that if the man that she supervised didn’t do his job right, she would ‘punch him out’. She voiced this 2-3 times over a 2 year period.

That was only known as talk until, the man that she was cohabitating with left and told her he wouldn’t take the ‘manhandling’ anymore. She retold that with a smirk.
Her next live together partner beat her often. He only left to do time for theft and drugs.
The next live with man was physically attacked over nothing of any consequence. He left after seeing that big neon sign flashing Damaged/Crazy.…

None of these men got her ‘special treatment’ until living with her, but she always talked about her past sex abuse and her Ex’s beforehand, (except for the one that beat her), to the next guy in line…

It’s amazing what never knowing her biological father and being routinely banged as a teen by her stepfather can do to a woman.
A man faced with this type of cohabitation scenario has very limited choices under these circumstances and highly depend on the man’s character level. In good to very bad order they are:

Leave her ASAP

Stay on the condition she gets psych help

B1tch slap her, say ‘bad girl’, then leave her

Stay, do nothing, and be abused himself

Beat her and stay

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking the original question reminded me this time I took a HB8 above my narrowboat in the UK, we went away for the night , log burning fire etc

(bare in mind this is a dream come true for most people in the UK, and you pay 800 UK pounds a week, to hire one.)

This B*tch couldnt give a damn about this weekend or the canal boat, she fell asleep on the bed, and was more worried about her broken phone charger....

Her source of "fun" was to sit in a two bedroom flat with her ratchet chap, curtains half hanging off, whilst he verbally abused/bruised her.

Shes still living that life now, 5 years later