Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Dolph Lundgren's new gf

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
More recent pic. How does a 24 year old who's into fitness find that attractive? She's cute, but I see better looking women everyday here, even in my crappy area. If that's what you guys on here call HB9 or something I'd hate to see what an HB7 looks like.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
She claims herself that she had no idea who he was when they met in a LA gym and she's never seen any of his movies.
Well, she could be lying, but it's not impossible to believe. He's not that famous, not like he's an A-lister or something like that. He probably has a lot of confidence because of his fame, and maybe approached her and started talking to her and they vibed well. Happens every day with non-famous people. Yeah, he is rather old for her, but he is in good shape.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
to help @biggoal understand why you see:
young girls w/old guys
HB4 guys with HB8 girls

one of my plates just said this...
"A woman loves you not for who you are,
A woman loves you for who she is with you"
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
That chick is like a 6, what are you guys fretting about? Not knocking the dude, props to him for pulling young tail at his old age, but she isn’t really hot honestly
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
That chick is like a 6, what are you guys fretting about? Not knocking the dude, props to him for pulling young tail at his old age, but she isn’t really hot honestly
100 percent agree and was going to post that as well. I mean, not ugly looking, she's cute, but not this hottie like the posters on here are claiming he just pulled in. Even at my grocery store I got a couple chicks far hotter than her working there.

IRL I wouldn't bat an eye at her or go out of my way to talk to her. My OLD dates except for the last one are way hotter than her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
That chick is like a 6, what are you guys fretting about? Not knocking the dude, props to him for pulling young tail at his old age, but she isn’t really hot honestly
Her hotness was not the point of the thread. The point was the hate from older women she received.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
That chick is like a 6, what are you guys fretting about? Not knocking the dude, props to him for pulling young tail at his old age, but she isn’t really hot honestly
I'd say she's pretty hot compared to what the average 62 year old gets.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'd say she's pretty hot compared to what the average 62 year old gets.
True. For our ages on here, no we wouldn't go for her. Here in fl I see old guys with better looking women in their early 40s though (gold diggers)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
She claims herself that she had no idea who he was when they met in a LA gym and she's never seen any of his movies. Funny, heard that one before aswell.
No, I believe it, these millennials don't know jacksh!t about personalities pre-2000. I had to work with one, a dude, 2 years ago 20 years old, he didn't know who ANY person I referenced from My time growing up. I think it's the cellphone gen(s) that constantly have their heads buried in the phone tapping so they don't know nothin.

Regarding Dolph, an "expendable," I remember him saying his dad was a strict and harsh/mean disciplinarian (military) and that there was no love from him and he really didn't like his father, but well, it made him successful apparently. He had kinda trauma as a child growing up with such a non-feeling dad.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
i'd want a her to be attracted to me, tbh, as opposed to 'cos I was rich and she hopes to get some money. I wouldn't really enjoy it otherwise. Would rather just use hookers if you get girls with money, personally
Maybe he's tried her out (without condom) and sees that she doesn't have any diseases and thus a keeper. I could understand sticking with one that you know for sure is clean.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
man lots here are showing they jealousy, so lets change the subject, why the jealous guys here is wasting time and not trying to improve?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Haha yes, nice find ShePays. Good to see how Dolph's taste in women (?) has evolved. I've wondered who really ran the show in that relationship.

I feel like listening to some "Libertango" now.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
She's a 24 year old norwegian fitness trainer, he's 62. She got tons of heat for it, from.... *drumroll*... older women.
Why am i not surprised.

Nice one Dolph

View attachment 3402
He hasn't aged that well, but he pretty much was THE definition for Chad even before that became a meme (go view the horribly cliché-ed movie "Rocky IV" to see him in his prime). In any case, the value of a man is in his genetic fitness, and an old man's sperm is just about as good as a young man's sperm.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Dolph in his prime was the epitome of Super Chad.
I hadn't seen this post first before I had basically posted the same idea. I'm surprised that the 0-10 charts that the Incels come up with don't have him at the top as the anti-StBlackOps2Cel.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
He's like Arnold with even better "millimeters of bone":

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top