Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dolph Lundgren's new gf

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 24 year old norwegian fitness trainer, he's 62. She got tons of heat for it, from.... *drumroll*... older women.
Why am i not surprised.

Nice one Dolph

1580073431068.jpeg

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level that the feminine imperative is trying to take over is literally way more then men want to admit.
There are ppl out here (not me) that are saying this will turn into an actual war with firearms. Just saying
There are forces behind the women whose objective is to control a majority of the men.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike women his age, dolph didnt lose his ability to reproduce and his dna is the same one he had 30 years ago.

When nature made men fertile forever and women for a brief time, it made things clear about how things are supposed to work.

Most women are attractive in their fertile years and some men are attractive their whole life...older women and lesser stock men have to deal with it.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike women his age, dolph didnt lose his ability to reproduce and his dna is the same one he had 30 years ago.

When nature made men fertile forever and women for a brief time, it made things clear about how things are supposed to work.

Most women are attractive in their fertile years and some men are attractive their whole life...older women and lesser stock men have to deal with it.
True, Mick Jagger had his 8th child at 73. Men are fertile even on their deathbed, only women have a biological clock....

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might have been because of all those injections he had before fighting Rocky Balboa. Or in spite of them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dolph looks kind of like Martin Kove, who's doing those Koala Kai commercials now.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
So even a old man with wrinkles and hair going grey can still get women in their 20s and I have to go after 49 year olds. Wtf.
He's like 6ft 4, rich as hell, famous, was a gigachad in his youth. He wouldn't be able to pick her up without fame if he just approached her in a bar though, tbh.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's like 6ft 4, rich as hell, famous, was a gigachad in his youth. He wouldn't be able to pick her up without fame if he just approached her in a bar though, tbh.

His fame and money trump all. Plenty of international and American young thots would love to be with him I'm sure.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So even a old man with wrinkles and hair going grey can still get women in their 20s and I have to go after 49 year olds. Wtf.
*butthurt*

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If he had money alone he might. Here in floriduh you see young women with rich older guys who are fat and sloppy and certainly not in shape like he is.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
If he had money alone he might. Here in floriduh you see young women with rich older guys who are fat and sloppy and certainly not in shape like he is.
i'd want a her to be attracted to me, tbh, as opposed to 'cos I was rich and she hopes to get some money. I wouldn't really enjoy it otherwise. Would rather just use hookers if you get girls with money, personally

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level that the feminine imperative is trying to take over is literally way more then men want to admit.
There are ppl out here (not me) that are saying this will turn into an actual war with firearms. Just saying
When men have had enough there will be nothing to stop them from setting things straight. It is the way.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She claims herself that she had no idea who he was when they met in a LA gym and she's never seen any of his movies. Funny, heard that one before aswell.