When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
So even a old man with wrinkles and hair going grey can still get women in their 20s and I have to go after 49 year olds. Wtf.She's a 24 year old norwegian fitness trainer, he's 62. She got tons of heat for it, from.... *drumroll*... older women.
Why am i not surprised.
Nice one Dolph
View attachment 3402
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Hes sharp enough to pull her.She's a 24 year old norwegian fitness trainer, he's 62. She got tons of heat for it, from.... *drumroll*... older women.
Why am i not surprised.
Nice one Dolph
View attachment 3402
There are forces behind the women whose objective is to control a majority of the men.The level that the feminine imperative is trying to take over is literally way more then men want to admit.
There are ppl out here (not me) that are saying this will turn into an actual war with firearms. Just saying
They bully their own to control them.She's a 24 year old norwegian fitness trainer, he's 62. She got tons of heat for it, from.... *drumroll*... older women.
Why am i not surprised.
Nice one Dolph
View attachment 3402
True, Mick Jagger had his 8th child at 73. Men are fertile even on their deathbed, only women have a biological clock....Unlike women his age, dolph didnt lose his ability to reproduce and his dna is the same one he had 30 years ago.
When nature made men fertile forever and women for a brief time, it made things clear about how things are supposed to work.
Most women are attractive in their fertile years and some men are attractive their whole life...older women and lesser stock men have to deal with it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
He's like 6ft 4, rich as hell, famous, was a gigachad in his youth. He wouldn't be able to pick her up without fame if he just approached her in a bar though, tbh.So even a old man with wrinkles and hair going grey can still get women in their 20s and I have to go after 49 year olds. Wtf.
He's like 6ft 4, rich as hell, famous, was a gigachad in his youth. He wouldn't be able to pick her up without fame if he just approached her in a bar though, tbh.
*butthurt*So even a old man with wrinkles and hair going grey can still get women in their 20s and I have to go after 49 year olds. Wtf.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
If he had money alone he might. Here in floriduh you see young women with rich older guys who are fat and sloppy and certainly not in shape like he is.He's like 6ft 4, rich as hell, famous, was a gigachad in his youth. He wouldn't be able to pick her up without fame if he just approached her in a bar though, tbh.
i'd want a her to be attracted to me, tbh, as opposed to 'cos I was rich and she hopes to get some money. I wouldn't really enjoy it otherwise. Would rather just use hookers if you get girls with money, personallyIf he had money alone he might. Here in floriduh you see young women with rich older guys who are fat and sloppy and certainly not in shape like he is.
When men have had enough there will be nothing to stop them from setting things straight. It is the way.The level that the feminine imperative is trying to take over is literally way more then men want to admit.
There are ppl out here (not me) that are saying this will turn into an actual war with firearms. Just saying
She claims herself that she had no idea who he was when they met in a LA gym and she's never seen any of his movies. Funny, heard that one before aswell.He's like 6ft 4, rich as hell, famous, was a gigachad in his youth. He wouldn't be able to pick her up without fame if he just approached her in a bar though, tbh.
True. A 24 year old isnt going for an old guy unless hes like him and has money. She knew who he was. Just trying to avoid sounding like a good diggerRight...
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.