Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dolph Lundgren's new gf

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's like Arnold with even better "millimeters of bone":

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He hasn't aged that well, but he pretty much was THE definition for Chad even before that became a meme (go view the horribly cliché-ed movie "Rocky IV" to see him in his prime). In any case, the value of a man is in his genetic fitness, and an old man's sperm is just about as good as a young man's sperm.
I agree. Some of the pics he looks pretty rough, especially his chest. Very flabby. Still has the arm muscle and that but the chest muscle looks like it's gone to hell.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Some of the pics he looks pretty rough, especially his chest. Very flabby. Still has the arm muscle and that but the chest muscle looks like it's gone to hell.
I've always said guys over 50 shouldn't walk around shirtless. Even if they're heavy lifters, things can start to sag.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've always said guys over 50 shouldn't walk around shirtless. Even if they're heavy lifters, things can start to sag.
True. It seems those meat heads really sag once they age. I mean you know the huge muscles in the chest area? That's why I like the fit and trim look better.

You see pro sports players have this problem, especially football players. Once they retire the weight really goes to flab and piles on quick if you don't keep working out.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In his youth, he had the height, the squared jaw, blond hair blue eyes, tanned skin, money. It's a shame he never made A-List status in Hollywood.

Gents, THIS is Chad (no hom0):

1580454930061.jpg

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see pro sports players have this problem, especially football players. Once they retire the weight really goes to flab and piles on quick if you don't keep working out.
Even with guys who continue to work out, gravity can take its toll.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In his youth, he had the height, the squared jaw, blond hair blue eyes, tanned skin, money. It's a shame he never made A-List status in Hollywood.

View attachment 3427
Yep. Except today his chest would probably be even more ripped just due to better gym equipment and such and conditioning. Chin might be a bit pointy imo but no human can be perfect. For his time period he was pretty darn close though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 3427
Other than Arnold and Stallone, it seems the more average guys became a list like Cruise, Pitt, Clooney, Sandler. More your typical looking type guys who dont look like super Chad's. I say that because I see typical guys like them daily. Clooney had a lot of cosmetic work done to get his looks. Look at him in the early 90s and he isnt a chad. Teeth, etc.