Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dolph Lundgren's new gf

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
More recent pic. How does a 24 year old who's into fitness find that attractive? She's cute, but I see better looking women everyday here, even in my crappy area. If that's what you guys on here call HB9 or something I'd hate to see what an HB7 looks like.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She claims herself that she had no idea who he was when they met in a LA gym and she's never seen any of his movies.
Well, she could be lying, but it's not impossible to believe. He's not that famous, not like he's an A-lister or something like that. He probably has a lot of confidence because of his fame, and maybe approached her and started talking to her and they vibed well. Happens every day with non-famous people. Yeah, he is rather old for her, but he is in good shape.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to help @biggoal understand why you see:
young girls w/old guys
HB4 guys with HB8 girls

one of my plates just said this...
"A woman loves you not for who you are,
A woman loves you for who she is with you"

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick is like a 6, what are you guys fretting about? Not knocking the dude, props to him for pulling young tail at his old age, but she isn’t really hot honestly

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That chick is like a 6, what are you guys fretting about? Not knocking the dude, props to him for pulling young tail at his old age, but she isn’t really hot honestly
100 percent agree and was going to post that as well. I mean, not ugly looking, she's cute, but not this hottie like the posters on here are claiming he just pulled in. Even at my grocery store I got a couple chicks far hotter than her working there.

IRL I wouldn't bat an eye at her or go out of my way to talk to her. My OLD dates except for the last one are way hotter than her.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her hotness was not the point of the thread. The point was the hate from older women she received.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say she's pretty hot compared to what the average 62 year old gets.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say she's pretty hot compared to what the average 62 year old gets.
True. For our ages on here, no we wouldn't go for her. Here in fl I see old guys with better looking women in their early 40s though (gold diggers)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She claims herself that she had no idea who he was when they met in a LA gym and she's never seen any of his movies. Funny, heard that one before aswell.
No, I believe it, these millennials don't know jacksh!t about personalities pre-2000. I had to work with one, a dude, 2 years ago 20 years old, he didn't know who ANY person I referenced from My time growing up. I think it's the cellphone gen(s) that constantly have their heads buried in the phone tapping so they don't know nothin.

Regarding Dolph, an "expendable," I remember him saying his dad was a strict and harsh/mean disciplinarian (military) and that there was no love from him and he really didn't like his father, but well, it made him successful apparently. He had kinda trauma as a child growing up with such a non-feeling dad.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd want a her to be attracted to me, tbh, as opposed to 'cos I was rich and she hopes to get some money. I wouldn't really enjoy it otherwise. Would rather just use hookers if you get girls with money, personally
Maybe he's tried her out (without condom) and sees that she doesn't have any diseases and thus a keeper. I could understand sticking with one that you know for sure is clean.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man lots here are showing they jealousy, so lets change the subject, why the jealous guys here is wasting time and not trying to improve?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yes, nice find ShePays. Good to see how Dolph's taste in women (?) has evolved. I've wondered who really ran the show in that relationship.

I feel like listening to some "Libertango" now.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a 24 year old norwegian fitness trainer, he's 62. She got tons of heat for it, from.... *drumroll*... older women.
Why am i not surprised.

Nice one Dolph

View attachment 3402
He hasn't aged that well, but he pretty much was THE definition for Chad even before that became a meme (go view the horribly cliché-ed movie "Rocky IV" to see him in his prime). In any case, the value of a man is in his genetic fitness, and an old man's sperm is just about as good as a young man's sperm.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dolph in his prime was the epitome of Super Chad.
I hadn't seen this post first before I had basically posted the same idea. I'm surprised that the 0-10 charts that the Incels come up with don't have him at the top as the anti-StBlackOps2Cel.