"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Doing what i want to do

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, sometimes i wish that i didn't have such an active social life because so many people ask me to go hang out with them all the time, and some times i just feel like kicking it by myself at home. So is it bad for me to just tell people i don't feel like doing anything tonight? I mean, will it hurt our relationship? Cause the other night 2 girls that i know asked me to go to the movies with them and i had to work the next morning and didn't want to be exhausted, so i just told them that i had to work and didn't feel like goin. And then one of them was like, " You never do anything with us, you are always working or doing something else." then there was a little pause and she said, " fine, bye" in a pissed off tone.

I mean, is it wrong to do what i want to do? All these people want me to hang out with them all the time and a lot of times i just feel like relaxing at home by myself.

Another issue. I have recently started to "clean up" i have stopped drinking and some of my old friends keep trying to get me to go drinking with them too. What should i do?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas,Tx. U.S
Listen to these words and heed them well. If need be, save this reply so that you can review it daily until this completely revolutionalize you way of thinking.


You are 1 in a million. The sheer fact that you want to delegate your time is excellent. Most of the people in the world are followers. I can tell by your dillema that you are "waking up" on a subconcious level and starting to take charge of your life. People hate those who think and act for themselves.

Become who you where meant to be .............a leader. Do what your feel is right. If your body tells you that you need to get suffient rest so that you won't be exhausted at work then you listen. If you feel like you can go out that night and still maintain at work the next day then by all means enjoy.

listen to yourself.
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Thanks so much DARKPOWER....i have been told by counselors (sp?) that I am a natural leader, and I guess that helps with girls as well because I do what i want to do and don't care what other people think.
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
DP said it. The fact that you delegate who gets your time is key to success.. Your not someone's puppy on a leash so dont act like it.. You doing what you feel like is what will keep the girls interested in you.
 

San

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
5
It's your life and you make your own decisions.
Nothing of no-one should make you feel guilty if you do the things that YOU really want to do.
But it's not like you say no everytime right?


and ps: real friends accept en respect your choices.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Be with your friends while you can. After 25 or so you'll lost most of them. Ones with become from AFC to cool dudes that you can't touch. Others will get married. Others will find a job in Nebraska or something. You'll be left alone. I always find it funny when people think they're so good friends with someone only to find out in a year that that person has found something better to do. That's why I say be cool with everyone because you WILL be left alone at some point in your life. That's why it's so hard on the "popular" peeps in high school or even college. Once they go out into the real world and start earning money they figure things are not as beatiful as they once thought they were. BUT it's usually a little to late for those realizations. In the beginning I thought everyone was a stupid ****. WIth experience I came to realize that I was a stupid **** myself and that people are just like me. Our intentions are usually the same and it takes time and experience to find out people's real intentions. It's good to know what people think when they talk and read between the lines.

Jeez, I took this from do what you want to reading between the lines. I'm leet. Hand me that burger stupid! ;-)
 
Top