Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doing what i want to do

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, sometimes i wish that i didn't have such an active social life because so many people ask me to go hang out with them all the time, and some times i just feel like kicking it by myself at home. So is it bad for me to just tell people i don't feel like doing anything tonight? I mean, will it hurt our relationship? Cause the other night 2 girls that i know asked me to go to the movies with them and i had to work the next morning and didn't want to be exhausted, so i just told them that i had to work and didn't feel like goin. And then one of them was like, " You never do anything with us, you are always working or doing something else." then there was a little pause and she said, " fine, bye" in a pissed off tone.

I mean, is it wrong to do what i want to do? All these people want me to hang out with them all the time and a lot of times i just feel like relaxing at home by myself.

Another issue. I have recently started to "clean up" i have stopped drinking and some of my old friends keep trying to get me to go drinking with them too. What should i do?

DARKPOWER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to these words and heed them well. If need be, save this reply so that you can review it daily until this completely revolutionalize you way of thinking.

You are 1 in a million. The sheer fact that you want to delegate your time is excellent. Most of the people in the world are followers. I can tell by your dillema that you are "waking up" on a subconcious level and starting to take charge of your life. People hate those who think and act for themselves.

Become who you where meant to be .............a leader. Do what your feel is right. If your body tells you that you need to get suffient rest so that you won't be exhausted at work then you listen. If you feel like you can go out that night and still maintain at work the next day then by all means enjoy.

listen to yourself.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks so much DARKPOWER....i have been told by counselors (sp?) that I am a natural leader, and I guess that helps with girls as well because I do what i want to do and don't care what other people think.

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
DP said it. The fact that you delegate who gets your time is key to success.. Your not someone's puppy on a leash so dont act like it.. You doing what you feel like is what will keep the girls interested in you.

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your life and you make your own decisions.
Nothing of no-one should make you feel guilty if you do the things that YOU really want to do.
But it's not like you say no everytime right?

and ps: real friends accept en respect your choices.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be with your friends while you can. After 25 or so you'll lost most of them. Ones with become from AFC to cool dudes that you can't touch. Others will get married. Others will find a job in Nebraska or something. You'll be left alone. I always find it funny when people think they're so good friends with someone only to find out in a year that that person has found something better to do. That's why I say be cool with everyone because you WILL be left alone at some point in your life. That's why it's so hard on the "popular" peeps in high school or even college. Once they go out into the real world and start earning money they figure things are not as beatiful as they once thought they were. BUT it's usually a little to late for those realizations. In the beginning I thought everyone was a stupid ****. WIth experience I came to realize that I was a stupid **** myself and that people are just like me. Our intentions are usually the same and it takes time and experience to find out people's real intentions. It's good to know what people think when they talk and read between the lines.

Jeez, I took this from do what you want to reading between the lines. I'm leet. Hand me that burger stupid! ;-)