Today I went to mall looking to pick up women, 2 hours no targets so I walk around more, found one of my friend, he was with his girlfriend and there was another girl - Tammy.
when we first got on the car from friend of mine, we were sitting in the back. after I got on it after Tammy, I sit there with a small space between each other. She said "here" pointed at the empty spot so I moved over, I was sitting to her up close.
I show I am interested in her so I asked her about a couple things, until when she said something about my friend making out his girlfriend all the time. Then I said "do you want to do that?" she said "me? I don't do it much with my boyfriend" I told her "then you guys are not boyfriends/girlfriends" she then said "well we've been with each other for 2 years and live together"
I was shocked and rejected, I tried to keep my cool but I end up pretending I was throwing garbage and sit on the other side of her.
Later on I pretend like nothing happened so I keep the casual conversation. Whenever I try to walk beside her she always walk away,,,it didn't happen before I asked her "do you want to make out" question, I guess that's what I did wrong
I practiced to talk to this hot chick that I thought that would never talk to me, she was not really interested in me at beginning but she always talk to me first...
I feel more confidence now, I mean I can actually talk to a hot chick without being nervous. even though I didn't get her number or anything, I knew where I did wrong. I acted desperate because somehow I felt that was the funny thing to say
when we first got on the car from friend of mine, we were sitting in the back. after I got on it after Tammy, I sit there with a small space between each other. She said "here" pointed at the empty spot so I moved over, I was sitting to her up close.
I show I am interested in her so I asked her about a couple things, until when she said something about my friend making out his girlfriend all the time. Then I said "do you want to do that?" she said "me? I don't do it much with my boyfriend" I told her "then you guys are not boyfriends/girlfriends" she then said "well we've been with each other for 2 years and live together"
I was shocked and rejected, I tried to keep my cool but I end up pretending I was throwing garbage and sit on the other side of her.
Later on I pretend like nothing happened so I keep the casual conversation. Whenever I try to walk beside her she always walk away,,,it didn't happen before I asked her "do you want to make out" question, I guess that's what I did wrong
I practiced to talk to this hot chick that I thought that would never talk to me, she was not really interested in me at beginning but she always talk to me first...
I feel more confidence now, I mean I can actually talk to a hot chick without being nervous. even though I didn't get her number or anything, I knew where I did wrong. I acted desperate because somehow I felt that was the funny thing to say
Last edited: