"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Dogma

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I think there is too much dogma surrounding pickup and dating advice. In reality they're are all kinds of different people and there is no one single strategy or way of being that is going to work for everyone.

You see this with concepts such as alpha/beta, the red/blue/purple/black pill, mgtow, incels and so on. People start to identify with these groups and close their minds to any alternative way of thinking.

In the end I think that, whilst it can be useful to listen to other people's advice and learn from their experiences, you have to find your own way in life and figure out what you want to do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I still say what Pook has said is 80% of this site. Derivatives in everything he covered has been repetitively covered by new comers everytime. Most everything can be associated to the 15 lessons he outlined.

In this case,
“Trust the gut.”
Be not contained by formula.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I think there is too much dogma surrounding pickup and dating advice. In reality they're are all kinds of different people and there is no one single strategy or way of being that is going to work for everyone.

You see this with concepts such as alpha/beta, the red/blue/purple/black pill, mgtow, incels and so on. People start to identify with these groups and close their minds to any alternative way of thinking.

In the end I think that, whilst it can be useful to listen to other people's advice and learn from their experiences, you have to find your own way in life and figure out what you want to do.
A lot of truth in this post. There's no better way than going out there, experimenting and through trials and errors figure out what works best for you.

This includes all aspects of life, career, dating, nutrition, exercise etc.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I still say what Pook has said is 80% of this site. Derivatives in everything he covered has been repetitively covered by new comers everytime. Most everything can be associated to the 15 lessons he outlined.

In this case,



Yes, I like Pook. He's like the Tony Robbins of pickup.
 
Top