Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dogma

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is too much dogma surrounding pickup and dating advice. In reality they're are all kinds of different people and there is no one single strategy or way of being that is going to work for everyone.

You see this with concepts such as alpha/beta, the red/blue/purple/black pill, mgtow, incels and so on. People start to identify with these groups and close their minds to any alternative way of thinking.

In the end I think that, whilst it can be useful to listen to other people's advice and learn from their experiences, you have to find your own way in life and figure out what you want to do.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still say what Pook has said is 80% of this site. Derivatives in everything he covered has been repetitively covered by new comers everytime. Most everything can be associated to the 15 lessons he outlined.

In this case,
“Trust the gut.”
Be not contained by formula.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is too much dogma surrounding pickup and dating advice. In reality they're are all kinds of different people and there is no one single strategy or way of being that is going to work for everyone.

You see this with concepts such as alpha/beta, the red/blue/purple/black pill, mgtow, incels and so on. People start to identify with these groups and close their minds to any alternative way of thinking.

In the end I think that, whilst it can be useful to listen to other people's advice and learn from their experiences, you have to find your own way in life and figure out what you want to do.
A lot of truth in this post. There's no better way than going out there, experimenting and through trials and errors figure out what works best for you.

This includes all aspects of life, career, dating, nutrition, exercise etc.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still say what Pook has said is 80% of this site. Derivatives in everything he covered has been repetitively covered by new comers everytime. Most everything can be associated to the 15 lessons he outlined.

In this case,

Yes, I like Pook. He's like the Tony Robbins of pickup.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yup. Most of this stuff is situational, anyway. As long as I am respecting myself and doing things the way I want to, I don't cling to rules. They are useful guidelines but we're not building rocket ships here.

That said, it never hurts to check in with the hive mind in case I'm not sure about a decision.