"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dog Strategy

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I've noticed that having a cute dog to walk around is an excellent icebreaker, gains immediate trust from both children and women alike.

I got a dog because I like animals, didn't think this would lead to tens of females approaching me instead of the other way round.

What's your opinion and which dog do you have/ would prefer having, if you want to?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
I agree that it's an excellent icebreaker and can lead to females approaching.

That being said, my opinion is if someone is going to get a dog, they should get a dog because they want the companionship of a dog (and have the time, space, and energy it requires to adequately take care of one), not because they want easy attention from females. It's only fair to the dog, and of course themselves (I'd prefer a female who is intrigued by me, not by my dog).


In my case, I don't have the time nor space for a dog so I don't own one and I usually prefer to initiate with women anyway.

If I did get a dog I'd probably get a golden retriever or some breed that is generally known for being well-behaved.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Agreed. Women love dogs. It also sends a tacit message that you are responsible, caring, and have a sensitive side. These are qualities women love to see when a man displays them covertly, not in a soft or feminine way. Women don't like emotionless drones or "robots," as I call them.

Goldens are great dogs but highly prone to cancer and hip issues. Any pure bred will have genetic recessive traits you'll need to deal with at some point. I have Dobermans but I also realize 70-80% will die of heart failure/DCM. I'm on my 4th one.

For you and all guys, just don't get a foo-foo dog like a toy Poodle or Pomeranian. Many women, and people, do equate dog choice with personality, so get a "man" dog.

Regardless, they are a HUGE responsibility, almost like having a kid. Also factor in vet bills, food, and most of all YOUR time to walk and exercise EVERY DAY. Drives me crazy when I see dogs, big ones, way out of shape because the owner is too fat and lazy to get off their ass. A big dog needs to go a few miles every day--or buy a cat. Seriously.

God's greatest creation was the dog. Yep, even over women...by a long shot, lol.
 
Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I've noticed that having a cute dog to walk around is an excellent icebreaker, gains immediate trust from both children and women alike.

I got a dog because I like animals, didn't think this would lead to tens of females approaching me instead of the other way round.

What's your opinion and which dog do you have/ would prefer having, if you want to?
I do cold approach. I don't need a dog to hit on girls kuz. Da **** is this?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
I've been thinking about this for ages and totally agree!
Cute dogs are the ultimate ***** magnet! Who doesn't love a golden retriever for example?

However, as others pointed out, I never went through with it as they are too much of a responsibility and I have no time.

Have you ever tried to walk a friend's dog instead? :p
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
I've noticed that having a cute dog to walk around is an excellent icebreaker, gains immediate trust from both children and women alike.

I got a dog because I like animals, didn't think this would lead to tens of females approaching me instead of the other way round.

What's your opinion and which dog do you have/ would prefer having, if you want to?
Numerous studies have shown that women find guys who have dogs more attractive than guys who don't even when shown the same guy...once with a dog and once without.

Use it your advantage.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,351
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
My german shepherd slays. Women come hit on me.

Having said that, dont get a shepherd and ignore it, or you will have a bark machine. There are plenty of purebred GSDs at shelters. Mine came from a county pound.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
My german shepherd slays. Women come hit on me.

Having said that, dont get a shepherd and ignore it, or you will have a bark machine. There are plenty of purebred GSDs at shelters. Mine came from a county pound.
I've noticed that a dog reflects one's personality, guess it's important to have a "guy's dog" instead of the toy kind.
 
Top