Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dog Culture

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it with people treating dogs like people nowadays? I get that anyone can grow really attached to their dog, but theirs this phenomenon where a dog lover has to let their closest know where they rank compared to their dogs. It's the most disrespectful thing I have ever experienced. When you date a woman with a dog it's a given you will play second fiddle to the pooch. It's like the dog owners create a pack with their dog and the pecking order within the pack is doled out to the new comer like an actual pack of dogs with aggression and indifference.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dog has to sit outside and don't make noise and help owner hunt. It's only purpose is to alert owner of wild animals nearby. Therefore, people that make dogs their best friends and baby them, mistreat these animals.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it with people treating dogs like people nowadays? I get that anyone can grow really attached to their dog, but theirs this phenomenon where a dog lover has to let their closest know where they rank compared to their dogs. It's the most disrespectful thing I have ever experienced. When you date a woman with a dog it's a given you will play second fiddle to the pooch. It's like the dog owners create a pack with their dog and the pecking order within the pack is doled out to the new comer like an actual pack of dogs with aggression and indifference.
Why do you care? People are crap, you should share some sentiment with that, you are on this message board

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Dog has to sit outside and don't make noise and help owner hunt. It's only purpose is to alert owner of wild animals nearby. Therefore, people that make dogs their best friends and baby them, mistreat these animals.
Yep