"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dog Culture

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
What is it with people treating dogs like people nowadays? I get that anyone can grow really attached to their dog, but theirs this phenomenon where a dog lover has to let their closest know where they rank compared to their dogs. It's the most disrespectful thing I have ever experienced. When you date a woman with a dog it's a given you will play second fiddle to the pooch. It's like the dog owners create a pack with their dog and the pecking order within the pack is doled out to the new comer like an actual pack of dogs with aggression and indifference.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Dog has to sit outside and don't make noise and help owner hunt. It's only purpose is to alert owner of wild animals nearby. Therefore, people that make dogs their best friends and baby them, mistreat these animals.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
What is it with people treating dogs like people nowadays? I get that anyone can grow really attached to their dog, but theirs this phenomenon where a dog lover has to let their closest know where they rank compared to their dogs. It's the most disrespectful thing I have ever experienced. When you date a woman with a dog it's a given you will play second fiddle to the pooch. It's like the dog owners create a pack with their dog and the pecking order within the pack is doled out to the new comer like an actual pack of dogs with aggression and indifference.
Why do you care? People are crap, you should share some sentiment with that, you are on this message board
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Dog has to sit outside and don't make noise and help owner hunt. It's only purpose is to alert owner of wild animals nearby. Therefore, people that make dogs their best friends and baby them, mistreat these animals.
Yep
 
Top