Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doesnt't want to date

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys been awhile since I posted.

Anyways so I have this girl that im starting to get into. We've been talking for about a month Hang out daily (until she got tonsilitis and haven't seen her in a couple days)

Shes talking about how she wants to bang and such.

However i asked her to be my girlfriend. And she said no shes not ready yet.

I can feel myself going back to my AFC ways.

Do you guys think me seeing her and texting her/callingn her everyday is too much?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad to say but you've been Friend Zoned....

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a real bad job explaining.

We have been hooking up and shes defiantly into me (cuddling hand holding making out etc)

I just feel like if I see her 4-5 days a week and call her most nights i might come off as clingly but if i dont see her enough shes gonna get over it

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask a women to be exclusive. That is not up to the man, you should be dating as many women as you can and let her worry about locking you down, otherwise she will never be completely interested in you. If she thinks she has you she will not try, if she puts no effort towards you she will not value you... no value = no respect, no respect = no love.

The only way you have a chance to fix this is to tell her to let you know if she changes her mind and walk away, go date other women. If she likes you and starts to pursue you... then you might be able to turn this around.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Whats up guys been awhile since I posted.

Anyways so I have this girl that im starting to get into. We've been talking for about a month Hang out daily (until she got tonsilitis and haven't seen her in a couple days)

Do you guys think me seeing her and texting her/callingn her everyday is too much?
She wants to bang and you're asking her to be your girlfriend....you've got it backwards

Woman are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships.

meaning if she gives up the snatch too soon she loses perceived value in the eyes of others and if you
give up your time and commitment too easy you lose perceived value in her eyes.

You say "we've been hooking up and she's into me (kissing and holding hands)

Are you penetrating her during the hooking up or is this hooking up really meaning "hanging out"?

If you're banging her......good. But you're spending waaaay too much time with someone who is not
your girlfriend.

If you're not banging her......bad. And because you're spending way too much time with someone who is not your girlfriend and whom you are not fornicating, you are her cuddly teddybear.

Nietzsche said something like "We give value to something depending on how much we have to
pay for it". Be that money, blood, sweat or tears......effort...

Are you making her work to get you? How much do you value your time? how much does she value your time?

withdraw your time and see how she likes it.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same ol sheet over and over.

If you've been here long, you shouldn't have made half the mistakes you did, unless you're just not getting it.

Why are you seeing a girl everyday?

Why are you calling her most nights?

Why are you talking about being exclusive?

Seem like you already know the answer to your questions.

Dudes who have a good thing going should stop fcuking it up.

On one side we have one crowd who are looking for quality women

On the other side we have another crowd who keep going against the Book and then wonder how did sheet hit the fan.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to the words she's saying - "No, I'm not ready yet."

On average, it takes a woman about 3 months of seeing you before she feels comfortable enough to make you the boyfriend. Why? She needs that amount of time to do a thorough investigation about you to see if the version of your self you've presented to her is consistent and matches up for an extended period of time. Thus, while she may EVENTUALLY decide she knows you well enough to feel comfortable asking for a relationship, you can't rush the process by asking her to make that kind of commitment after just 1 month of dating.

And yes - during this time, you shouldn't be seeing her so much. Nor will she forget about you if you go 2 to 4 days without seeing her/contacting her. That's a myth that guys have taught themselves to believe, and one that is detrimental to your success with women.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You literally c0ckblocked yourself.
If you don't know this already then you don't have enough experiences or don't know girls well yet:

• There are girls who want a LTR and look for a guy safe enough for that and the sign is that they shoot a lot of comfort tests and if you are a safe guy they will show tons of LMRs when you try to escalate for sex and will make you wait.

• And there are girls who look for fun, excitement and no serious relationships, these girls will shoot sh!t tests 24/7 with every moment with them if you are that Dangerous type of guy that don't commit and just want to have fun yourself as well.
But those two types can exist on the same girl depending on your type of character and SMV, Think of AF/BB thing.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright sounds good.

Gonna stop seeing her so often and start talking to other girls see how it goes

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you fvcked this girl?
OH SH!T. Totally read all this assuming they';ve been banging. This question is paramount. You have no hope if this didn't already happen within the first week or two. Sorry OP. Live and Learn.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH SH!T. Totally read all this assuming they';ve been banging. This question is paramount. You have no hope if this didn't already happen within the first week or two. Sorry OP. Live and Learn.
I always bring this up because people use "hooking up" to mean they have been making out, when hooking up means they have been fvcking. Not sure when people started thinking it meant something different.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoulda veen more specfic.

Fingering making out her rubbing my pants and sexting.

Just gonna not talk to her a couple days and see what happens

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wait, this guy's a troll?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww, but it's soooo cute! /verbal irony

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoulda veen more specfic.

Fingering making out her rubbing my pants and sexting.

Just gonna not talk to her a couple days and see what happens
Why haven't you fvcked her? WTF are you waiting for? I can't believe this is even reality. So you've been seeing her daily and haven't banged her?

Epic fail.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes been on her period...
The more I type the more i realise how bad this is

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes been on her period...
The more I type the more i realise how bad this is
The whole month? Cmon bro...and who cares, that's when you tell her "That's cool...there is always anal" and just keep going for it.

Yeah it's beyond the point of being bad. Stop wasting time with this chick. It's not happening.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to need to give up here, you already lost this match. I say learn from your mistakes and move on. Next time, do not immediately go into "relationship" if the girl just wants to have sex. Some women out there just want to have a little fun without strings attached... If she says she wants to bang, and does not say she wants a boyfriend then the reality of the situation should be self evident. In fact the suggestion of a relationship is something she clearly does not want.
Furthremore, you need to learn to progress sexually with a woman. Get a woman in the mood, show your passionate side, size on the oppritunity. She was making out with you and rubbing your pants, that literally says "please fvck me" and you did not. You failed to provide her with what she wanted when she made it clearly obvious to you that she wanted it. Next time a woman touches you down there take her to the bedroom.
Furthermore you have oneitis... You are putting her on a pedestal, and that is not helping your cause as you need to look for someone else.
Also, her period BS is a lie. Women use that frequently, and it just so happens to be that time of the month right? They do it to refuse sex but not make it look like they are refusing you because they are not into you.